打印 上一主题 下一主题

[招聘全职] 招聘信息:HR Supervisor/ Manager

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2011-6-24 17:55:58 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Job Title: HR Supervisor/ Manager
' U1 t4 Z% }9 `4 z6 U9 J' g  i( P) B5 I" Z" m2 D6 D
Reporting to: solid line to Plant Manager, dotted line to HRD7 a' v8 f3 t5 F7 q9 m
) }# n- ?& `& E! {/ h1 o4 [
HR Director: Alessio Tintori
2 m1 J  l' @0 ]. F/ i+ L2 w7 v, ]1 ^5 }" M( `# C

, C5 _/ G4 |8 Q, A
* S/ n& R: u/ p" b; ]8 z8 rEssential Functions (Responsibilities):; _& m4 ~4 u3 e- t0 l
- In Charge of all HR Functions in ShaoXing Plant and Shanghai Branch office, working closely with Plant Manager/ HRD (Italian) to strategically set the tone for the culture of the China sites’ facility and resolves various Human Resource issues:
' w, a8 N0 h6 p) Z3 ?! D- Manage HR Planning and Recruiting, Interview and Selecting of employee to fill vacant positions utilizing the most cost effective methods
7 j8 {- H7 E  P" q- Develop, coordinate and roll out appropriate training and development programs
, x0 J0 l3 g  }7 S* u- Develop and implement a performance management process and work with Managers on resolving performance, staffing and training issues.
2 Q: @9 |1 ~  l/ E& U0 w- P- |1 g- Responsible for Compensation and Pay structure, administer all salary and benefit programs, ensuring compliance with all local laws and regulations.' ~" {% G4 O  l  L! r' x: U
- Complete special projects/ Admin Jobs as assigned by General Manager.
- h2 e9 ]' ~# T; `- Staffing and Labour Relation, Improve the communication between management and employees
6 g7 t; }* a5 b2 X-In charge of Recruitment and staffing information of Shanghai Branch office  \. W. \' g( i0 J' M
-Submit HR related reports on a timely basis to Plant Manager and Italy HRD as required.
! j. r, c0 K7 I+ O" n- Provide Professional HR support and value-added consultation to top management on daily business operations" z. U( ~/ n# d' F: q3 `
: T/ U9 [4 v/ t& V, f' B' k) x& b
Qualifications / Requirements:
- p$ M  R9 L) [% E' w! k5 `
# }7 U) q& c9 ~- B.S. / B.A. with minimum of 5 years of progressive human resource management experience.
% g  ^% E; Y5 b9 g- Knowledge of Chinese Labor Law, local regulations regarding employment issues and related matters
: S( K( v/ n/ f1 \) V- Strong in resolving conflicts and handle multiple, ever-changing priorities in a fast paced environment# E% q3 D! N  ?) ]0 y
- Structured, analytical way of working motivated and committed personality with teamwork, initiative, enforcement capacity, problem solving and routine use in the international environment.
- N, ?. c" B$ U( U- Languages: fluent English speaking
5 }$ l/ u( `2 q1 U& j
! K5 O/ d6 ]( i* H& y! L- Q9 J9 M  d6 N7 A8 }0 p! I
Total Compensation: We offer a competitive package (salary and benefits) and the professional advantages of a Company that enhance your skills and competencies and support your development, while recognizing your achievements         ( Y  c( W% X& ~$ A+ A( ?9 N% |- }

/ [* \0 Q- z; DStatus: full time JOB
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表