下沙论坛

标题: 唯美英语,来一起欣赏下吧 [打印本页]

作者: 哥顿国际英语    时间: 2011-7-18 10:31
标题: 唯美英语,来一起欣赏下吧
Life isn't a competition. It's a journey. If you spend that journey always trying to impress others, to outdo others, you're wasting your journey.~~~生命并不是一场竞赛。而是一段旅程。如果你在途中一直都试图给他人留下深刻印象,超过别人,那你就浪费了这段旅程。
2 |, a3 L4 I8 k+ W8 Z8 m' K1 |' g .
2 f3 i+ u3 P0 j! `You smiled to me without talking a word and i felt that for this , i had been waiting long.~~~你对着我微笑,不说什么话。但我觉得,为了这个,我已等待很久了。.
& Z, q+ v4 Z8 K2 T- q3 GDo not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. 永远不要和脑残的人争论,因为他会把你的智商拉到跟他一个水平,然后用丰富的经验打败你。! k$ @& S" g/ Z& f: D9 f
  u9 j' r4 F: p6 D1 [- g3 R
Sometimes it sucks being strong.Because when people know that you are strong, they think that it is okay to hurt you, over and over again. ~~~有时候坚强并不是什么好事情,因为有些人会认为你坚强,所以伤害你问题不大,于是一再的伤害你。% P; L0 H. J7 o8 [8 r6 ^7 d

8 T0 [$ T+ U; H$ F6 E; _I love the way you smile at me, I love your laugh, so much, The way you walk, the way you talk, Your gentle kiss and touch. 我喜欢你对我笑的样子,喜欢你的笑声,喜欢,你走路的样子,你说话的神情,你温柔的吻和爱抚。! t+ g9 ^) Y4 Y! v
. S; O" L$ \4 q! ~6 J) B, l
It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.~~~想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。
作者: 哥顿国际英语    时间: 2011-7-20 13:38
想要了解更多,请点击www.goldenenglish.com.cn

欢迎光临 下沙论坛 (http://bbs.xiasha.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3