下沙论坛

标题: 宝洁经典问题中英文对照版 [打印本页]

作者: 余小烟    时间: 2008-6-29 21:58
标题: 宝洁经典问题中英文对照版

2 G! M3 Z$ @- H$ _1. Describe an instance where you set your sights on a high/demanding goal and saw it through completion.& n: }- _+ [* H% j* ~9 g$ n

: E% S, |7 h4 A" _; ]4 M2 v1 x  2. Summarize a situation where you took the initiative to get others going on an important task or issue, and played a leading role to achieve the results you wanted.
" k' s$ u& |) o4 M2 x5 ^8 h7 j 6 q; Z* m% {& f, H! K* J2 ?& A8 K6 i
  3. Describe a situation where you had to seek out relevant information,define key issues and decide on which steps to take to get the desired results." N# l" o( S  Z
- O! o7 v! U. J' `
  4. Describe an instance where you made effective use of facts to secure the agreement of others./ R, v; w% q! ?/ S$ f, ?: W
" h( i! g$ ]# R9 J2 \
  5. Give an example of how you worked effectively with people to accomplish an important result.
6 k1 [/ p+ A) p- k( b+ J 9 {/ [4 Q6 o, E% D$ Y3 c6 v6 D! E
  6. Describe a creative/innovative idea that you produced which led to a significant contribution to the success of an activity of project.& ]) a6 v0 k5 R3 u4 U

; r* s0 ~' l  ?  7. Provide an example of how you assessed a situation and achieved good results by focusing on the most important priorities.
1 L9 R6 g  q! J2 T/ | ( R4 I# M; w1 z' k7 l& ^
  8. Provide an example of how you acquired technical skills and converted them to practical application. 3 f% ~7 y6 r+ C- \% m4 ?
: K+ P8 @2 s9 }7 e$ O
  第一,请你举1个具体的例子,说明你是如何设定1个目标然后达到它。% K  w* d+ o/ F/ s  A

( O' s. m5 j. G) s& S. q  第二,请举例说明你在1项团队活动中如何采取主动性,并且起到领导者的作用,最终获得你所希望的结果。
6 l* ?5 [! }) G  f
5 G, l! d+ ^, N  第三,请你描述1种情形,在这种情形中你必须去寻找相关的信息,发现关键的问题并且自己决定依照一些步骤来获得期望的结果。6 G# b/ {- A/ I: Q% O0 x1 v$ k- U' G

2 T$ G& u* k% e  第四,请你举1个例子说明你是怎样通过事实来使他人达成一致的。3 y9 j0 R, k  h

' c* f) P1 g7 [" V8 w, j  第五,请你举1个例子,说明在完成1项重要任务时,你是怎样和他人进行有效合作的。9 Q( U, d4 A. ?# r3 y& l
, ~5 [# d# ]$ x7 A% g  K
  第六,请你举1个例子,说明你的1个有创意的建议曾经对1项计划的成功起到了重要的作用。3 h6 `! a# M6 t, _
0 l- {. f+ Z" x4 `* O1 g
  第七,请你举1个具体的例子,说明你是怎样对你所处的环境进行1个评估,并且能将注意力集中于最重要的事情上以便获得你所期望的结果。
5 c3 p6 f5 ^, J- s6 e+ i
5 e2 m0 D. }: ^' Q- t8 o  第八,请你举1个具体的例子,说明你是怎样学习1门技术并且怎样将它用于实际工作中。

欢迎光临 下沙论坛 (http://bbs.xiasha.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3