打印 上一主题 下一主题

killtest最新热门题库70-656 DEMO分享

[复制链接]
头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2008-9-29 10:10:14 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
题库摘自 www.killtest.cn  更新时间:2008-9-170 ~7 C" d0 L7 L- c2 [
1.You use Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM) to deploy changes to client computers. A consultant will+ f$ d% q; F9 R3 ~6 n6 K! h
use AGPM to audit policy changes made to computers in the finance department organizational unit (OU). You' }$ P" C( W8 m) B% w" s
create a user account for the consultant. You need to provide the consultant with read-only access to Group Policy1 t/ W( W5 i# g8 P, x: ]
objects (GPOs) through AGPM.8 ^: e/ J9 R4 l2 o+ Y
What should you do?
, S' z3 M, @8 N6 m8 B! ^" r" JA. Configure the consultants user account to have read access to the finance department OU.
: H+ J# ^; y" {- E# bB. Configure the consultants user account to have read access to the Policies folder within the SYSVOL share.
! E4 M2 b4 Z  M" ^) F$ SC. Configure the consultants user account as an AGPM Reviewer.4 ^- @+ l8 \: ^7 {. X5 k
D. Configure the consultants user account as an AGPM Approver. E. Configure the consultants user account as an
  K7 g+ w$ c' ~( z1 v# E7 G) B" TAGPM Editor.5 m5 L" a. z  P5 W) u
Answer:C
+ z6 {6 A4 H9 n0 C- s: z
4 N/ V" X; B2 m) Y0 h" l' K2. Multiple Choice Question& j/ z; c, E' \# l
In this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of answer choices./ o3 D/ R1 o6 ?9 ?$ i! m- p: v' O& X
Click the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it to explore in a
9 d2 ?1 N+ C4 `# hsimulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation and answer the) `  ^$ u2 p" l
question.7 @& P3 V! i+ t! D5 A# T
Notes& o; R! D! D6 b" i0 g
Note the following consideration when answering this type of question:; b# o6 p+ Y# z7 E! \8 V: b! S
You might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. You have a single Active$ d( v2 u$ U9 k! P
Directory Domain Services forest that consists of a single domain. You install Advanced Group Policy5 G$ i+ Y& c5 t3 o
Management (AGPM).! O* J! I8 W" W+ M" `5 a7 u
You need to provide a user named Marc with the ability to check out Group Policy objects (GPOs). What should; G+ z; z) m4 K$ ^4 U' E
you do?" Y; y( T$ J; Z9 L# N
A. Assign Marcs user account the Editor role.% q& N% }! P4 h, ?! o* n. m
B. Assign Marcs user account the Reviewer role.& Q8 a4 G2 {% h0 V
C. Add Marcs user account to the Domain Admins group./ l1 Y% M" M! }" F7 B+ B" L
D. Add Marcs user account to the Group Policy Creator Owners group.# E- l, Z* d3 P* t$ V
Answer:A
- I$ B1 d/ U8 P: ]* q: Y3. Multiple Choice Question In this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of8 \& S3 p. b5 x% s9 N' _% m
answer choices. Click the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it1 o1 b! h( l, y/ x
to explore in a simulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation( G3 Q! e, i' j+ h
and answer the question. Notes.Note the following consideration when answering this type of question:6 {7 G- {2 b* _
You might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. You have a single Active
5 m& b2 {( L# j* e. DDirectory Domain Services forest that consists of a dedicated forest root domain and a child domain. All accounts) J+ p2 E  \4 M5 y
for users and for member computers reside in the child domain. Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM)
9 @* x2 H, O- ?will be used for Group Policy objects (GPOs) that are linked to organizational units (OUs) that contain users and# W; L8 N7 S1 f6 J: v2 J5 d
member computers. You are attempting to install AGPM. You receive an error message that indicates that you do- s7 G3 j# b# r  ]1 Z$ s% [
not have the necessary permissions to install AGPM. You need to use an account that will allow you to5 {5 D) X  \- F1 B" n
successfully install AGPM. In which group must the account be a member?
4 O3 R* ~8 r% |: ~. [1 C) tA. the Domain Admins group in the forest root domain" z2 X4 a- I) ?. O1 G
B. the Domain Admins group in the child domain. k) O6 B/ i% ]" r" |  M) C
C. the Group Policy Creator Owners group in the forest root domain
2 l# M+ G3 D7 n; P) _* L5 SD. the Group Policy Creator Owners group in the child domain
! B/ ^2 q  [' PAnswer:B
; |7 ]% b) L: o1 [+ C; x4. Multiple Choice Question In this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of. e, e* Z& J% L6 ^0 s( ]
answer choices. Click the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it
! r; p* e5 k! r1 w5 Fto explore in a simulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation' f6 e, ^& m+ L
and answer the question. Notes Note the following consideration when answering this type of question:- ^! Q1 k6 r: X, |! z
You might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. Your environment contains the+ S3 ~/ x1 r- `( I% K$ @* T/ c
servers shown in the following table.: G; R  v: b) U0 C. `2 Q. W, a# _1 S
You are installing Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM) Client. You need to configure an AGPM server! {! ?. d6 H/ M/ y3 a2 U4 u  g
connection. Which server should you configure as the server connection?
& W, t' q) o5 g  b" [A. nyc-dc1.contoso.com1 J" ?/ O( }- V- F8 I5 G
B. nyc-srv1.contoso.com
7 _6 z7 k4 V' [0 ~C. nyc-dc2.contoso.com
6 u0 [7 Z) o: F! GD. nyc-dc3.contoso.com
! n9 A/ w' P' z+ M+ NAnswer:B
  X4 b6 u. _0 H" @; i! |5. Multiple Choice Question( {; R3 b- a- P
In this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of answer choices.
# x+ r3 O! q! n! GClick the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it to explore in a
. U& J8 B( \) ]0 C  X$ ]simulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation and answer the
1 K( L! w) ^& o' e- U" g7 n; Mquestion.& D( I' c& o/ Q1 ?6 l5 g8 L
Notes
; @" }6 g7 O/ i/ ~" |: eNote the following consideration when answering this type of question:
5 ^9 h3 X0 V8 T2 h- t8 o( XYou might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. You edit a controlled Group Policy" }2 h1 D( \, r3 C& i5 C
object (GPO) named GPO1. You select the Deploy option from the console. However, GPO1 is flagged as+ S% |* w6 c* r; T
Pending Deploy. You need to request a role that will allow you to deploy GPO1 into production. What are two- |& x, J9 w1 V" N5 Y. G
possible roles that will achieve this goal? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose two.)
( W# v9 h/ s1 _( G& lA. Full Control (Administrator)
4 t0 e8 l/ p0 {$ |" v, fB. Editor
- V% h- f3 h3 O6 ~" HC. Reviewer% u# r6 Q( |, i; |  b
D. Approver1 z8 Y. R8 b& X1 `4 H4 Q8 A! e9 g
Answer:A AND D
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-10-9 18:46:26 | 只看该作者
看不懂的。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

关闭