打印 上一主题 下一主题

Oracle 10g DBA 1z0-046考题(分享)

[复制链接]
头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2008-12-27 13:40:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
Oracle   10g DBA   1z0-046考题' i# j: ^( Y; L2 ^  ^% r! [
1. In an online transaction processing (OLTP) database instance that involves a high volume of data manipulation language (DML) operations, you decide to increase the value of the LOG_BUFFER parameter. 4 o  Q/ Y/ D' t9 J. z! ]4 t2 r
What could be the reason for this change?
  j( ]: }5 A. D8 y5 G# U0 EA.The buffer busy wait event has been detected.
* l2 q2 d. `% I. F4 pB.The no free buffers event has been detected.
% h/ y3 E, l4 U! Y2 t  `C.The log buffer space wait event has been detected.
* {( z3 M( E7 Z; G9 W7 D% Y! UD.The log file completion wait event has been detected.
, t, w! D2 E9 [+ c1 ]+ f- eE.The value for the free buffer inspected statistics is growing.
$ [! U& h6 X; C! D' a" i: Q5 L  xANSWER: C
& z' {4 |/ t+ |. m4 H, j
+ }# L* U0 x4 A  s3 B2. ho.sh is an executable shell script. You executed the following command that leads to an error:9 g" |$ `( h; R
$ strace -o /tmp/ho.out ./ho.sh
, [* d3 y- A' |0 q8 Q, v4 ostrace: exec: Permission denied
# f  _; C1 a. {$ R5 b) d2 a# QWhat could you do to execute the command successfully in the next attempt?+ g. o5 j% o" d" v
A.Provide the shell reference with the command.# D0 z8 p5 k( U9 i9 {3 R: Y. s0 _) G
B.Remove the shell reference present inside the shell script.
8 P. ^* Y9 E3 p2 s+ F4 U+ B" k- V, JC.Execute the command as the root operating system user.
+ K5 R5 Z5 L( P2 g, HD.The extension for the output file should be changed to .log.* p$ e; r7 Y. N" T- o1 }
ANSWER: A + \2 E2 H7 D1 U, Z, ]
: }, I- }, X; j
3. You need to ensure that whenever you create a new file, it should have the following set of permissions:
7 C) L% y8 v/ V% J/ |: mu=rwx,g=rx,o=rx. % I% W3 Z: l* X, ~: p3 H
Which statement can you add to the .bashrc script to set the desired file permissions?
3 i* `$ F4 W/ X  TA.umask 455
3 \9 k+ N: t8 }" b2 R5 @3 fB.umask 012
2 h9 u) a) J% Q7 n5 E2 o1 q2 x& CC.umask 0755
) j0 E0 y1 D$ bD.chmod u=rwx,g=rx,o=rx* b) t: U1 L  E; G* q# }
ANSWER: C
% @. B7 T$ i. S" @' o8 q, U5 i1 D6 p6 W8 f
4. Which three statements are true about Oracle Clustered File System (OCFS)? (Choose three.)
; n5 K' V$ C8 g5 F/ n' L' K: EA.There is no limit on the number of files on OCFS.
& i& J, L" p6 g1 ?. V; [B.You can use OCFS for database files as well as general files." m% k8 \  q  e1 u& B. |
C.You can create an OCFS using Logical Volume Manager (LVM).2 @7 G) O3 q, K; Y, L7 @9 c+ x3 E5 h
D.You must modify the Linux kernel parameters before mounting OCFS.
+ P1 W# l6 H* I& y* Z9 KE.Standard file system commands, such as mkdir, rmdir, and mv, are available on OCFS.$ m% i0 N7 B# p. P8 U% w/ k
ANSWER: ABE
: ]: G3 W) J3 I# `7 l2 C. H
) Y( \& k5 |, b0 A) U! ^& m3 x5. The OS user BOB is a member the osoper OS group in the database server. You want BOB :
* B$ x! k; I0 JWhich of the option would fulfill the requirement?
$ a6 x2 Y2 Y  o, V. A# T9 h6 {/ ]A.Assign the sysdba privilege to BOB.
& v+ W/ X  J8 L, Z# f; v3 PB.Assign the osdba OS group to BOB.5 n8 a; F. ]1 x, ^
C.Set the REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE initialization parameter to SHARED.
: M+ k+ _* }1 l. j4 S3 t$ ID.Set the REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE initialization parameter to EXCLUSIVE.. c+ C& c) ?. K' {' u1 j- G
ANSWER: B
1 e: p% x% Q+ P0 c" h4 u8 o+ t7 M0 [: q/ Z5 X
6. You executed the ipcs -m command to list all the shared memory segments in your Oracle server.
0 e8 U2 C; ]3 t- x, [, H: PView the Exhibit exhibit1 that shows the output of this command.+ O1 U+ y2 [! K  V
Later, you executed the same command to check the shared memory segments.
/ Y0 ]3 B- T+ h4 r6 ]" |) z3 ]3 bView the Exhibit exhibit2 that shows the output of this command.2 v" X! y; ?& [2 ^& v+ ?* s
Why is the large shared memory segment not listed in the second Exhibit?
+ P  x& O9 ?& `+ G1 N1 ~& RA.The Oracle database instance is shut down., P6 I3 H9 z2 m# P# s3 V
B.The swap space has been increased in the system.7 L9 ], W' D9 }2 K* J
C.The Oracle database instance is configured in shared server mode.
' r7 m! U4 e% l. t( F; VD.The large pool size set for the Oracle database instance is reset to zero.) d7 _3 n2 M: k5 \. M. i: S
ANSWER: A
- {  B' P# ]: {0 [/ V
. Y+ Z- K1 F& _% j! o7. You attempt to modify the ksms.s library and relink the Oracle database executable to use the address 0X15000000 for the System Global Area (SGA). You receive an error. / K) I' r0 n3 O; q
Which set of commands would you use to restore the original settings?$ v7 t, F9 P+ c" I- V
A.echo 0X1000000 > ksms.s
6 Q( Q; D$ o! ]7 M' i% v( pmake -f ins_rdbms.mk ksms.s+ {. w! y& y& E
B.echo 0X15000000 > ksms.s
; a- {1 v: E, r& c" |make -f ins_rdbms.mk ioracle) l/ q. E; \6 B3 y
C.make -f ins_rdbms.mk ksms.s# k8 Z! `1 x. g+ g( v$ L
make -f ins_rdbms.mk ioracle
+ h$ \; s/ O1 W& E3 _3 B; S0 sD.genksms > ksms.s
, W. Y& c7 G1 x- k6 [3 r4 n& {' Bmake -f ins_rdbms.mk ksms.o' b8 C' B* A* H8 v) m( d) b
make -f ins_rdbms.mk ioracle! I# M3 W# y$ J  k' [/ M% ?) p
E.genksms -s 0X10000000 > ksms.o
8 Z7 m  D* A4 ]2 Z. ^2 w# W5 A9 R' bANSWER: D 0 ^( H! W) W0 y3 ?6 p" V
2 _: \* i, _9 k3 U3 O
8. You want to install Oracle Database 10g on a Linux machine. You want to ensure that no tainted modules are loaded on the kernel. Which commands will you execute to achieve this?, f; L9 a& \! i9 L  v7 Q9 W0 U
A.uname -r
4 N- u0 w0 a1 P9 pB.uname -v
8 u8 l2 W+ C  q4 M$ jC.cat /proc/version' `) s) z* M' p$ `; r
D.cat /proc/sys/kernel/tainted7 a3 Y* O8 B9 X' z' u) F
ANSWER: D
8 @1 c1 Y6 }0 _8 x% B6 Q! q  W2 R" _0 Y7 T
9. Examine the content of the /proc/sys/kernel/tainted file on your Linux machine:/ R' }# G* n7 [
[root@edtdr6p1 root]# cat /proc/sys/kernel/tainted
  V% e6 J' q1 R* r5 a9 n1% c- h* Q  N: J; w4 Q- h
What will happen when you install Oracle Database 10g on this machine?
& V6 z0 k1 i& L8 R5 S9 vA.Installation will fail because of the tainted kernel.: C7 `) W8 D7 C/ O
B.Installation will be successful, but Oracle will not provide support for the database product.
" e" f' u  O- u& F, J# i" IC.Installation will be successful. Oracle will provide support for the database product but not for the operating system (OS).
) e+ h' W  l3 e1 h, s, A) |1 AD.Installation will be successful and Oracle will provide support for the database product as well as the OS.& w, }. P% X% N% A
E.Successful installation and Oracle support for database product as well as Linux OS will depend on the module tainting the kernel.
% ]  n5 v4 }8 c8 ]ANSWER: E 3 p- w, Z$ W; k4 \9 o; o& g) P

# |, q) s7 }8 m1 W/ u8 N: W. g10. A non-General Public License (GPL) driver was loaded on a Linux machine. To verify that the module has tainted the kernel, you executed the cat /proc/sys/kernel/tainted command and received the following output:
% P# s# x1 Y1 a, }! V+ ][root@edtdr6p1 root]# cat /proc/sys/kernel/tainted" g' _7 r% V% {2 E3 |/ o
1; A, x0 Q  j0 t( e3 `$ p+ O
What do you infer from the output? (Choose all that apply.); H) [' |- C+ D% j
A.A proprietary module has been loaded.
6 d( _3 _% p3 \$ k0 L* T; U1 g' sB.A module is marked unsupported by the vendor.; q- H; I+ f4 ^
C.All the loaded modules have General Public License (GPL).
; |+ ]. s/ C6 @6 O9 \# H& h- pD.A module was force-loaded by using the insmod -f command.' O. K- f) J* B2 i
ANSWER: AD
( g' Y4 a0 J% P# {6 H) G# I9 c1 ]' B! m- F# {; q! f
11. Which command is used to identify the kernel version number?4 l: U# [& a9 t0 L
A.which" n" i/ \1 D/ K* Z
B.whatis8 [" A- A7 K6 n4 _  D
C.uname -r. S! S4 Z& s* ^% V+ m
D.ulimit -m. W1 V/ r7 f# B- l2 A6 N/ ]
E.chkconfig
# R( h. E& U6 z3 tANSWER: C
; u/ D5 }0 A0 t# W2 p& ~0 {$ O: j- @8 ~$ R8 h5 Z
12. Match the following commands with the purpose they are used for:
0 ^: v+ f5 n' k" d, A: U1 `I chmod a) To create a file with the desired time stamp
, `1 S% C6 o# t7 fii touch b) To use the variable of the parent shell in child shell1 h; J4 a0 H% j7 c5 N$ c
iii alias c) To give write permission to a directory
& q- H( t  D4 Biv uname d) To simplify long commands8 @  b, G  u9 j; f, C: E5 s9 p( y
v export e) To see the Linux release number# N5 j( ~6 @; F9 P
A.i-a, ii-e, iii-d, iv-c, v-b. ^. f& _7 Z: @& R
B.i-c, ii-a, iii-e, iv-d, v-b, e" U2 w8 P) v9 T" |5 z
C.i-c, ii-e, iii-b, iv-a, v-b& ]/ ]0 n( Z8 y, c" U
D.i-c, ii-a, iii-d, iv-e, v-b
* ?4 f" P2 |  l" G8 oANSWER: D
0 H/ i4 R# G1 ~- B$ B2 |
2 ]9 T$ b6 m7 l13. You logged in as user user1 on a Linux machine. You need to check which groups you belong to. Which commands will you use? (Choose two.)) V* ?) B% {, d4 |+ v
A.id' X4 m# R" y. ~4 i. o8 H
B.uname -G
. A. j# G1 G" ~% X( j/ Y6 J; ]C.cat /etc/passwd' Y7 c8 v& D' u4 {3 k' q
D.cat /etc/group
; S  |- t6 P, |& J* A- {E.cat .bash_profile+ ^' M: L% i8 ~" j9 f# I
ANSWER: AD
3 L% D! W) Z; o# U) E, a8 ~% N( F9 F, X( f6 N# g) H* P  t! U
14. View the Exhibit.- N7 q% q+ ~' y, f
Which two statements are true about the output of the cat /proc/partitions command? (Choose two.)
- m' p- p" {" D) S/ [, OA.The hard disk has four partitions.+ [5 y, a, y- ^4 m9 b
B.The hard disk has six partitions.6 P: X# `1 y. x
C.The swap partition is not shown in the output.
! M2 H5 A) g( i; i5 [D.The major column shows the device number with partitions.
$ h$ i1 f5 P! U' n8 b. R# sE.The #blocks column shows the number of inode blocks in that partition.% e; o( G6 t; [! e

7 S, f( `6 N8 Y+ R0 y) \, mANSWER: AD & Y: x* Q8 T; P( L  ?& V4 L* ~) Q

" Q0 K) z1 J  n' v! I$ A15. Which command would you use to identify the users that belong to the oradba group?- D4 G3 C' l2 Z, G
A.id -G: }1 k! t$ {$ P
B.uname -g, s8 m6 [% Z* e$ m9 T! x
C.grep ^oradba: /etc/passwd; Q3 z5 D: J' k+ [: }2 [
D.grep ^oradba: /etc/group4 q! R! c+ D' B
ANSWER: D
8 ]2 r7 f8 H, i+ c0 f5 e
4 }( B& U, O  a: U+ }7 a) D' w  h1 ]16. View the Exhibit and examine the output.
, z6 @9 x% a" i3 n; I+ y! EWhat do you infer from this? (Choose all that apply.)
4 a6 E! I& z: p; e& x/ \9 X* W0 fA.The command output is stored in the pmon.txt file.
7 t  P9 m( q- w% Q1 a% @B.The command shows all the processes running on the machine.
( V6 `2 F" y! f: CC.The command appends the pmon.txt file with the output of the command.
: J! n) {; j6 A5 a/ h( R# Y/ h8 mD.The command shows only those processes that contain the text _pmon running on your machine., W0 g9 e# p6 h- O! Y6 l; s
E.The logs generated while executing the command will be stored in the pmon.txt file.1 \- o& [. ~  Z) j$ I* X: m

8 z: {5 a. d9 z2 P! ?1 E/ b* {ANSWER: AD
4 Q' y& B  R3 D0 \/ d1 `% d9 g; y
17. View the following script:* D+ p, p+ d7 L5 I) t" e4 X
if [ -r /etc/oratab ]
2 X+ M9 _4 `/ J0 P* }8 dthen
6 S; b9 |6 I; ^6 f) G1 {ORATAB=/etc/oratab- M5 o! _/ }3 t9 k) b
else, L, H# [# y- ^0 ?# H
if [ -r /var/opt/oracle/oratab ]% P9 \( \* r3 d# S& ]3 @! \% c* r) X
then
: j4 r" o0 p, e0 L# x. r  O! e4 gORATAB=/var/opt/oracle/oratab
( |$ x* a# T, U8 v( u+ Z* uelse6 P( ~/ l2 d+ R6 ^
echo "Can't find any oratab file", T5 f; t7 d7 [; t
exit 1; b! N( \5 K' j* T& Q6 J
fi* O  U5 y8 _" u. h$ @* ]
fi
. o' e, A: H' Kgrep -v [\#\*] $ORATAB | cut -d ":" -f1
4 l3 Z  j' E/ k3 uWhich statement is true about the execution and output of the script?
! g; y1 @* S% A$ e; kA.It will execute only in the /etc/oratab directory.
& p# E/ b, P. |9 {( dB.It will show all the Oracle homes listed in the oratab file on the local machine.
1 w: g0 b) C$ f' k5 m. ]4 r2 ~( GC.It will show all Oracle database SIDs listed in the oratab file on the local machine.
' v; W0 u9 l0 ]& Q4 RD.The script output will depend on the command-line arguments passed while executing the script.
; B7 g* T4 R# m* `5 @# U. ]6 @, y3 i- GANSWER: C
9 ~* M0 C% p) @1 }- B/ O
) k' t! v" g  N' E$ ?$ c, A8 Q0 C2 k6 Y18. Which three statements are true about the built-in shell variables? (Choose three.)
3 }6 y2 O6 R, \- |" N; dA.The $? Variable stores true and false values.+ E# A6 Z& D! Y. F4 f. k
B.The $* variable stores all the command-line parameters passed./ k1 D  d1 C" _. p6 {) X- x
C.The $# variable stores the total number of command-line parameters.
, b; g" Q9 j' f4 W3 sD.The values for these variables are retained in the session until it is reset.+ Y! P) B9 Z/ S$ M! z$ W
E.The $n variable can store n number of positional command-line parameters.3 c5 |( ~. y$ S# x) q. |3 x
ANSWER: BCE & }' G$ B' b) v' e
5 t" Q6 V+ C' ^/ h5 i( G1 E' l
19. View the following script:
' Z! `/ q; J1 Gif [ -d $1 ]' D6 y" t* I- r( [! ]
then
, W" I4 V% N0 b2 Zfor Data in `ls $1 *|tr -s " "| grep .dbf`/ F+ {2 }) g: [2 S! \" e
do5 s0 D* x# h1 ^& X9 ]3 ]
echo $Data
/ v& t: f3 ^6 B, @done
0 u, r" E* i( m2 |% y7 d8 O' pelse3 U5 _" T, g5 }
echo -e "No Directory specified"
. ^, S! S7 |; _. I1 S% Afi
) {/ w2 t" [% ?0 x3 @4 M3 ?Which statement is true about the script?
8 V5 k2 V6 y7 P' V+ |( @$ }; cA.The script displays the total number of .dbf files on the local machine.
* h6 I. H" z/ [' t# HB.The script will not execute because no value for the $1 variable is given.7 H: r, U, B% N/ J$ ?& G
C.The script displays the .dbf files in the location given as a value in the positional parameter.# U' J: _( e; ^$ D) ?2 K3 w' f! u
D.The script will give an error because the variable name should contain the letters of the English alphabet.
# ]- V7 Z4 d/ J# g* }% d, t- vANSWER: C , M" {) o* H4 e9 c  w% k0 _* @
3 j3 B+ D% q' A8 `' l
20. You have started an instance with the DBWR_IO_SLAVES initialization parameter set to 2. What will be the result of setting this parameter? (Choose two.)
( [2 D0 L% c5 DA.The DISK_ASYNCH_IO initialization parameter will be set to True.
5 l5 Z! F2 U9 {" i2 ^B.The TAPE_ASYNCH_IO initialization parameter will be set to True.
  Y4 ~& E+ M8 D3 f' T4 l0 v5 ~# u& GC.The database instance will simulate asynchronous input/output (I/O).
; [; U* s# @$ V/ e: DD.Oracle server will update the value for the DB_CACHE_SIZE initialization parameter as per the system requirement.& J: I/ q' h. L8 L' c* V5 k
E.If the existing value of the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES initialization parameter is set to greater than 1, then the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES parameter will be set to 1. 8 L% h' n- p! K7 z9 n/ ]3 S* d
habet.
1 b8 ]9 B4 z& w7 CANSWER: CE : Z: l1 [) Y! }4 @
0 y- t8 {2 z) f1 g
21. Which two statements are correct about the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES initialization parameter? (Choose two.). |6 i( e1 H  R$ f
A.The default value for DB_WRITER_PROCESSES is (CPU_COUNT+7)/8.9 q* d, n; F# r9 v$ ]
B.You set DB_WRITER_PROCESSES to greater than one to simulate asynchronous input/output (I/O).4 N) B6 {3 m  j/ Q) {9 d7 a9 }
C.You cannot set DB_WRITER_PROCESSES to greater than one if asynchronous I/O is enabled for the Oracle server.
% ~- U& N+ r5 c# }: Z7 PD.You cannot set DB_WRITER_PROCESSES to greater than one if the DBWR_IO_SLAVES initialization parameter is set to greater than zero., t+ Q, {; N: i  N' j+ h. D
E.You must set an appropriate value for the LOG_PARALLELISM initialization parameter before modifying the default value for DB_WRITER_PROCESSES.
2 K6 l, Y; w% I4 D9 \2 U) bANSWER: AD   P$ l9 D: v* w3 n
, C% o3 [) e. }9 l6 D4 b* s7 c
22. You set the PRE_PAGE_SGA initialization parameter to True. Which two outcomes will result due to the setting of this parameter value? (Choose two.)9 Y( l3 p9 k% r2 x
A.The startup process will take more time.
2 p9 {2 i+ u2 d" q) s$ X/ |B.The value for DB_BLOCK_LRU_LATCHES will be set to 4.
; x0 y7 P! B. Q* G6 r5 qC.The database instance cannot use multiple DBWR processes.( g* q# e/ u6 X2 G' R- L* w
D.The database instance will simulate synchronous input/output (I/O).
" E& `! e* F0 ?2 }' iE.Each Oracle server process will read the entire System Global Area (SGA) to physical memory at session startup., x! E. ~/ ~( K' y! n% P
ANSWER: AE
* _, v# d9 `' b9 u9 M! K) t
; _( j# ?0 x6 b; @: h& @) d+ m- M23. In an online transaction processing (OLTP) database, a large number of concurrent users are performing small transactions on a specific schema. You observe the statistics and find that total_waits for buffer busy event is increasing significantly. You are in the process of creating another OLTP database with similar workload.* A, U5 l# C$ c( l. w
What would you do to avoid the wait event in the new database? , Q! x: e" j9 g
A.Consider setting a larger value for DB_BLOCK_SIZE for the database.5 ?* ?. n0 q  i0 G* q
B.Consider setting a smaller value for DB_BLOCK_SIZE for the database.
9 Y; I1 Y/ w4 m1 c" aC.Consider setting a larger value for the DB_CACHE_SIZE parameter for the database.7 B4 p6 q" N# L  o3 ?
D.Consider using the DB_BLOCK_BUFFERS parameter instead of the DB_CACHE_SIZE parameter for the database.$ ], D( k; ~. `/ u/ ?) M7 k/ s) @
8 A9 n. ?: N0 L+ F6 P4 ]8 o, {& g( {' A9 S: l7 c
24. You executed the following command:3 I5 p/ m$ ]: d4 I$ O6 I( B
cat /proc/slabinfo | grep kio 3 l! W& ^, }& ?  ]9 v5 A2 t
You received the following output: 8 G7 K6 w5 _. Y/ w% Y
kioctx 270 270 128 9 9 1 ! w3 F: K7 P# p8 I3 w4 {' m
kiocb 66080 66080 96 1652 1652 1
4 E, l6 i' w% L( x1 ikiobuf 236 236 64 4 4 1 - P: d" l0 `& E& i$ ]+ }( w: A
What do you infer from the output?* O0 h- w* M! m
A.There are no inactive pages.
1 y+ [& P. |* ]8 q" CB.The disk activity needs to be tuned.1 l7 z8 n+ A; p, K0 r5 W
C.There are waits for the buffer cache.4 s4 j% c8 i9 Z4 G0 z2 R
D.The value for the shmmax parameter needs to be increased.2 l3 o+ `* S" V. T5 Z+ o
E.The Linux system has asynchronous input/output (I/O) configured on it.
% G0 l0 q; H  Y* |. `o greater than 1, then the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES parameter will be set to 1.
% ?0 Z2 R/ ^0 Z+ a3 j; `  Khabet.
; H$ |- g6 I1 {9 n( r' i6 ]; G' QANSWER: E
* x. Y4 _$ z* M4 n: W+ z2 Y* f& e
0 m7 f! Q% C2 ?. _- C) q  m25. You executed the following command on a Linux machine:4 y2 A. H. Y6 N9 |8 ~8 I5 G
$ cat /proc/slabinfo | grep kio
. o: O2 e) L3 Tkioctx 270 270 128 9 9 1 : 252 126' v  w) F) r8 B* t9 T9 t
kiocb 66080 66080 96 1652 1652 1 : 252 1260 N3 n2 i0 X, g' O
kiobuf 236 236 64 4 4 1 : 252 126
" ^4 O/ S$ Q8 IWhich statement describes the purpose of executing the command?
& ~. v8 q& N' _' {+ B2 BA.to check the virtual memory usage in the Linux system
  l; z/ R& ^4 e/ \% rB.to compare the I/O statistics of different channels in the system
0 H' O9 e' I. R, W  @) nC.to check whether the asynchronous I/O is working in the Linux system
. r  Q% L# C' P& UD.to check whether multiple data bus adapters are being used in the Linux system
+ m6 s1 c' Y+ N; n/ Q* w* nE.to check whether the shared memory file system is being used in the Linux system
8 X/ s; ?8 c0 B! F/ j9 t3 b( j6 |3 G" `ANSWER: C
9 l9 N/ H7 h7 T! y
: z/ T0 r0 p& m) e9 M26. You detected free buffer waits events for your database instance running in a machine that has multiple CPUs. You increased the database buffer cache size as the first step. After a few hours of work on the database, further investigation shows that the same event is being recorded.
; ^4 Y5 ^: b2 M. ^5 v" }What would be your next step to avoid this event in future?
( }/ A" [# f5 d* t' RA.Decrease the value of the DBWR_IO_SLAVES parameter.
+ f( D  I- k! `: s4 T. RB.Increase the value of the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES parameter.
8 {% U* E7 r5 V: |: wC.Set the USE_INDIRECT_DATA_BUFFERS parameter to TRUE.
5 a5 U1 J% f; [D.Increase the value of the DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT parameter.7 p8 n" B4 r! }, o
$ e" v* O/ d8 P
6 C$ A. A* V4 ~1 ^. u; Y' {7 x27. To simulate asynchronous I/O for your database, you set the value for the DBWR_IO_SLAVES parameter. The large pool and Java pool are configured for the database instance.
4 @  o) k6 `$ G4 {" iWhich memory area is used as the communication area for I/O buffers?7 G0 O3 E% |8 X* p* f4 l
A.The java pool# L2 f( C, u; Z: \2 h: I' P
B.The large pool
, B. c! A$ N, U& dC.The shared pool0 I2 |% b( m$ h
D.Memory space allocated separately outside the SGA
9 d& y. v. Y2 }8 c, oANSWER: B
! ?  `) Y) P6 k1 Q
+ U3 h+ ~3 j5 G" C5 p28. Which statement correctly describes the relationship between the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES initialization parameter and I/O slaves that are enabled in the Oracle database instance?9 v  h. o  Y3 {& Z0 ^& t. }' i- G
A.Setting DB_WRITER_PROCESSES to more than one reduces DBWR_IO_SLAVES to one.
9 G  v' n5 @# A% r: IB.Enabling I/O slaves forces the value of the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES parameter to be set to one.# I0 N6 I$ A) Q, X
C.Each DBWR process uses a single I/O slave when DB_WRITER_PROCESSES is set to more than one. & j& o/ w1 [/ }' [, p" p) {+ R8 k
D.The database performance is directly proportional to the number of I/O slaves when DB_WRITER_PROCESSES is set to more than one.: I; G; D* t/ F7 [
ANSWER: B ; \0 L" m8 J7 X6 |, I
5 ^# m' ?, y9 [! D1 s+ T' z: I1 E" y
29. You have a Linux machine with an Oracle database instance running in it. The database users log on and log off from the database instance frequently. The page size for the system is 4 KB and the SGA size is 100 MB. To reduce the page fault, you set the PRE_PAGE_SGA parameter to TRUE for the database instance. After some time you observed that the process startup duration has increased significantly.
1 [! |! w# K( u# ~) V3 ~What could be the reason for this?
. ]; B. p% p; s+ o- WA.The SGA has been locked into physical memory.
: \$ i: _# h+ G& G2 o6 f8 c' XB.Each server process that starts must access every page in SGA.
! q- h! N% o" i/ j9 N! r  J/ ]5 sC.The session memory for the new connections is allocated from SGA. , ], x! q% k9 O6 i- t+ n/ m
D.The SGA size is adjusted by the Automatic Shared Memory Management feature during every new connection.. M  v3 D4 }2 J  v. U
ANSWER: B ' ~& r4 ~7 z( u4 [! M' U# ?0 e
+ X7 j& G' c7 U
30. You are working on a database instance with the following requirements:
, G1 r4 I- l* b  `1 C& O% EDuring daytime, there is a large volume of transaction that requires a large database buffer cache.7 Z$ z, e$ u9 L+ r  [
In the night, batch jobs are run. These jobs require a higher value for the large pool.- C5 B9 T# y4 q& b& q- u
You want to automate the configuration for the memory components so that the parameters are not required to be changed manually every day. What would you do?- [, j, N+ s3 b) a9 S: u
A.Set the PRE_PAGE_SGA initialization parameter to TRUE.5 t& ~, B4 V/ }. K
B.Set the SGA_TARGET initialization parameter to a nonzero value.
/ e/ [2 A* S# t3 W% H3 t' ]" @C.Set the DB_BLOCK_BUFFERS initialization parameter to a nonzero value.
; [6 O6 `) d) A7 _. s% {D.Set the USE_INDIRECT_DATA_BUFFERS initialization parameter to TRUE.
  f- k9 E' l: r0 s3 o/ iANSWER: B
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博
关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表