打印 上一主题 下一主题

最新考题:E20-670

[复制链接]
头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2009-3-7 10:28:55 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
- m4 Z; A! W4 ^* f) w' J: ]1 m0 L. U
Legato Cert E20-670 考试题库由我们的资深IT认证讲师及产品专家精心打造,包括了当前最新的全套全真E20-670考试试题,全部附有正确答案。所有购买 killtest 认证考题的客户都将得到60天的免费升级服务,保证了对Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst考试题库的完整覆盖。 killtest 助你一次通过 Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst 认证考试,一次不过全额退款!& ?- Q' i4 B' f3 T; M) s
killtest E20-670试题都是考试原题的完美组合,覆盖率96%以上,答案由多位专业资深讲师原版破解得出,正确率100%,只要您使用本站的题库参加 Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst 考试,我们保证您一次轻松通过考试;* F/ ~: s% I( L( k' J9 S) L
E20-670 Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst
1.Which of the following is benefit of ESX Server 3i over ESX Server? 9 l. o* P6 T: N' n
A. Memory Over commitment
, T: r" q2 ^  y0 I. IB. lncreased Security and Reliability
- T4 ^6 V9 M, P+ h0 PC. Dynamic Resource Allocation
9 e, d* e3 a) e* n! ?) Y- i7 M7 HD. lmproved Fault lsolation  ( H3 x) a/ y- z2 x2 l
Answer: B
2. The incorrect application shaping setting can affect network performance of___.
% s! m$ }( U1 E7 z3 l) a6 jA. traffic only between virtuai on the same vSwith
) i( u# H0 K0 j+ S. N( h9 I B. traffic only between virtuai on different vSwiths on the different ESX Servers. O, Z# w9 a- S* L' s
C. traffic only between virtuai on different vSwiths on the same ESX Servers
2 m6 T& P6 T" e" v1 G D. general network traffic.including non virtual machine traffic
/ G& f: E  j& S9 W Answer: D
9 i; \& y. K* I8 \; R; y 2 w, P' s' Q7 ]
3. Which parameters are required when creating an NFS-based datastore in ESX Server?- e, T' T5 }6 C# e
A. NFS server CHAP.NFS shared folder name.datasrore name
$ @+ Y- @9 P1 w" v! V) T0 HB. NFS server LUN UUID.NFS shared folder name. datasrore name3 p) R! k, b3 g3 F( {; q4 j
C. NFS server hostname. NFS shared folder name. datasrore name( q$ n; c! d3 _. T( L. t9 @
D. NFS server woeld wide Node Name.NFS shared folder name. datasrore name% }7 e6 P* d4 _0 k+ }/ q3 Y* Z" Z& v
Answer: C
4. You have decided to install VirtualCenter on an existing Windows Server running an application that is accessed through standard HTTP and HTTPS ( G4 k1 e: G1 ]( O
Connections.ports 80 and 443.What will you need to do in order to successfully deploy VirtualCenter?8 p6 x" y! J  w0 ], e& p* `) s  V
A. You must move the application to another server but keep IIS installed and running on ports 80 and 443 for use with SDK clients.) _. y  b) w7 q
B. You must change the VirtualCenter Web Service port to 905 if SDK clients will be used.
5 f/ {2 d7 o2 R, d- y" zC. You must specify alternate VirtualCenter Web Service port during installation and manually specify the alternate ports when connecting with the     Virtual infrastructure Cliient$ O# N& P( S" N* G' T7 s4 t" ~' c
D. No additional action is required& m2 P4 k" o0 D# I' z6 J0 X4 D2 {5 u
5. Which of the following can be configured or modified form the Resource Allocation tab of aDRS Cluster?(Choose Two.)
: O& l$ g( ]: L7 XA. Memory reservation for child resource pools0 J( I( Q" y) ?, H3 S7 `# F
B. CPU reservation for any virtual machine in the cluster& q( @7 h% |9 }4 W( y
C. Fixed or Expandable Reservation Type for any virtual machine in cluster
! ~) W* c* k( C7 TD. CPU reservation for child resource pools
6 y: o, d& G, fAnswer: BC
6. A virtual machine (VM) residing in a resource pool is exhibiting poor performance.and appears hung, The resource pool in which it residees is limited to500 MHz of CPU The clus pool resides has a total of 6000 MHz. with 1000 MHz available.
, m/ L1 l& p5 l1 `0 h' }Which step can be used to increase the performance of the VM?
' ~* N2 ~; R2 W% V6 M# \A. Increase the CPU Limit on the VM
9 z$ \- R; n+ u9 e3 BB. Increase the CPU Reservations on the resource pool0 O8 S, y- n7 q7 x: k5 P2 i2 Q
C. Increase the CPU Limit on the resource pool8 L+ A( C2 T$ n- W( J! Z8 \* ^
D. Increase the CPU Reservations on the VM1 V. ?- H3 {8 u8 {
7. What are the three available virtual switch connection types?(Choose three.)
; I' b2 a: ]6 L* m; D; X1 o5 u: I; w: nA. Vmkernel
( U( v( d( D  [# gB. Virtual machine
; p2 ^+ c6 k+ `, R" q4 f3 dC. Service console# U  K% ?' z% }
D. Internal only: f: ~5 l" g& ^
E. Vswif0
, \( F9 w6 _' i4 _% r$ pAnswer: ABC
8. What is the maximum virtual disk size on VMF 3 volume?; _5 }6 |6 b) @0 C" e* P' {
A. 1TB- ]  K4 F. W, _( z( u
B. 512GB& Y5 B/ w$ e* Z, a! F) f  [+ c
C. 3.6TB6 A+ N0 p9 F' ]8 \
D. 2TB4 o  A: B. z1 k4 K
Answer: D
9.For what reason would an ESX Server administrator send an end user a remote console URL?
7 J- {* [* F& yA. Because remote console URLs are used to delegate administrative tasks performed on the EXM service console
# _. [9 I3 M( ^8 B+ O6 XB. to provide a lightweight user interface to a virtual machine without a Virtual Infrastructure (VI) Client3 c" D, F3 T& a% A4 G$ ^
C. For quick access to a specific virtual machine from the Virtual Infrastructure(VI) Client+ b4 N1 _8 o  O% q! p
D. to go directly to the state of a specific virtual machine snapshot that can be resumed by the end user with a Virtual Infrastructure (VI) Client
6 K1 X1 `+ G5 c3 J0 M. cAnswer: B
10. You have a dual-processor virtual machine (VM) that has affinity set so that the virtual CPUs are pinned to CPU 3 and 4 in VirtualCenter.The VM also has a reservation setting   resources for those two CPUs. Performance is poor in this VM.however performance for all other VMs on this host is acceptable7 v* }0 ^/ V! {; {; }
A. change the CPU affinity settings to ensure that the virtual CPUs are runningon two separate physical CPUs on the host3 q0 A1 i$ B0 n6 X* ]
B. Set CPU affinity on all other VMs prohibiting them using CPU 3 end 4
  M; K- Q) k; g8 I5 P. WC. change the CPU share allocation from ‘Normal’to‘High’
) W3 h# K! B3 r$ ?9 {D. remove the reservations on the CPUs in order to allow the Vmkernel to switch the virtual CPUs between CPU 3 and 4 as needed
/ _9 e, j! }; ?* z4 k0 t% V6 F+ k# cAnswer: A
11. An ESX Administrator is troubleshooting an ESX Server and needs to export diagnostic information.The EXM Server is not connecter to VirtualCenter.How can the information be gathered using the VI Client
0 i' F* u5 g) Y1 n2 }A. Click,File,Export and Export Diagnostic Data, select a location and click OK.
4 |( N. I) q6 }  H6 gB. Click the Administration Button,select System Logs, then click the Export Events button. Select the ESX Server and click OK
9 @" M8 R! O* a5 ~4 wC. From the Administration Drop-Down Menu,select Export Diagnostic Data, select a location and click OK
, {5 _% M  ?0 R* M$ }* E3 S) @D. The VI Client can only be used to export diagnostic data from an ESX Server attached to VirtualCenter.
" A! v: o3 K: K" O; Y; OAnswer: A
12. Click the Exhibit button
7 x6 P. X# ^8 e0 HWhich statement is true about the nework performance of the virtual machine(VM) shown in the exhibit?. M& H. i5 N* g, Q) H* }
A. The underlying physical NIC is configured for 100 Mbps/half-duplex.
! u, f) t% Z9 UB. The VM can send at the maximum of 10 Mbps.
$ x1 G0 l& N7 u* j& D1 F$ _! WC. Virtual Switch autonegotiation setting need to be adjusted to improve performance.. R7 N7 E7 o$ ~8 |
D. The VM can send traffic as fast as the underlying physical NIC., R- K1 k5 F8 A. H; q, f
Answer: D
13. What necessary to connect a running virtual machine to a newly created vSwith VLAN inside an ESX Server?5 w+ _/ F& I* }( B: ^
A. Power off the virtual machine. Connect it to the newly created VLAN,and power it back on again using the VI Client" x, D& m. x$ v& m4 d
B. install the proper network device inside the virtual machine. X' I8 i% Y% T( e
C. install the appropriate VLAN tagging sodtware inside the virtual machine
. R1 L, ~! b; OD. Connect to the newly created VLAN using the VI Client
! |0 o8 ^# O" r2 ^6 JAnswer: D
14. Which three storage solutions are supported for the placement of a VMFS filesystem during the installation of the ESX Server?(Choose Three)
8 `# ~( K+ Y5 ^# q$ AA. ATA6 j6 b# ?2 f0 ^7 u$ ^% Q
B. SAN, B6 |1 O  a" k" W7 ?0 f6 U7 {
C. SCSIRAID9 A( J+ c, l; M9 B/ Z
D. SCSI
; D/ W0 }4 Y8 G1 F. mE. ATARAID
0 E1 P3 `$ j  n* m8 o0 EAnswer B C D
15. Click the Exhibit button., U' n5 w: k9 [) t) L& p" x
Assuming this is the only virtual machine , and the only resource pool,what is the maximum amount of memory that could be assigned to the virtual machine that is part of the finance Resource Pool?( y& P" Q2 A# [6 V5 K0 h
A. 163840MB
- W5 w; e" A  C- i# A' S8 ]B. 3009MB
" R0 H8 K" R; c" a9 }, vC. 160831MB: e; Y$ J8 x# Q
D. 57MB3 ^# V8 p! A1 B( O6 r- j
Answer: A
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博
关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表