打印 上一主题 下一主题

killtest最新热门题库70-656 DEMO分享

[复制链接]
头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2008-9-29 10:10:14 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
题库摘自 www.killtest.cn  更新时间:2008-9-17$ i' A. L) R5 j& R. x
1.You use Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM) to deploy changes to client computers. A consultant will
+ U% {. ^: w$ X, B  Q* y! k% Ouse AGPM to audit policy changes made to computers in the finance department organizational unit (OU). You: _" ?$ R4 y% M9 e
create a user account for the consultant. You need to provide the consultant with read-only access to Group Policy
$ x1 M: P% n: R( L( K  eobjects (GPOs) through AGPM.- v2 ?2 e& B: H
What should you do?- d, E8 y+ U: L, e: p
A. Configure the consultants user account to have read access to the finance department OU.
, \+ e! E) U- D' V2 SB. Configure the consultants user account to have read access to the Policies folder within the SYSVOL share.
  O1 N  c# R) h- b% N6 WC. Configure the consultants user account as an AGPM Reviewer.
' V" g% h0 W) E6 l) P" a, \, j/ qD. Configure the consultants user account as an AGPM Approver. E. Configure the consultants user account as an
2 C* A' S: M, ], u; ~  xAGPM Editor.
$ M+ \5 a, r/ f0 qAnswer:C
. G: D& ?& i+ ~& ?3 F3 a( }+ {8 t, ^( I) ?
2. Multiple Choice Question
" T9 ^( j; L7 e8 M6 I4 nIn this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of answer choices.
+ A4 m, w* P3 N; A8 YClick the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it to explore in a
3 o" Z& U5 y& U; v) z4 Csimulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation and answer the
1 p, r' r6 K7 p2 `" M) T$ Nquestion.
2 a9 \3 _6 A: p# h; N3 g& ?Notes/ S2 E6 ?- H& l* P! I7 p
Note the following consideration when answering this type of question:
4 X1 f6 F' l/ U6 U  A, P# EYou might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. You have a single Active+ P4 x' u' u6 q7 k8 ~) v
Directory Domain Services forest that consists of a single domain. You install Advanced Group Policy( C( t& N4 g% A; |' }; z
Management (AGPM).
; @1 o. e3 u4 r* ]; SYou need to provide a user named Marc with the ability to check out Group Policy objects (GPOs). What should
9 `3 c; ~/ v4 Y% K/ X" s, ]3 v; ryou do?
: ~9 x" }7 f8 K0 L) o5 P2 YA. Assign Marcs user account the Editor role.
# |4 S$ D- Q  i6 t) _; n* q: S0 XB. Assign Marcs user account the Reviewer role.
$ p1 O5 T1 {% g9 U7 Z) ]C. Add Marcs user account to the Domain Admins group.9 ~* Q# d* N$ Z- D- C
D. Add Marcs user account to the Group Policy Creator Owners group.& I3 ], c  f; v, d- k' u+ E8 A
Answer:A
6 n, h6 h6 b7 ^3 T! J1 \! Y3. Multiple Choice Question In this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of, v6 I. P( u' S8 h7 N: H
answer choices. Click the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it
/ q3 j8 v, B7 R6 o" tto explore in a simulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation
5 c1 I: C5 x3 l; I4 Rand answer the question. Notes.Note the following consideration when answering this type of question:
& H9 L/ {0 o5 q2 _7 `You might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. You have a single Active
( A, e# U5 @) m# g( dDirectory Domain Services forest that consists of a dedicated forest root domain and a child domain. All accounts
. v, z; O+ k0 n& d" ~: Wfor users and for member computers reside in the child domain. Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM)+ d, {7 Z+ e& W
will be used for Group Policy objects (GPOs) that are linked to organizational units (OUs) that contain users and
2 ?) ~9 _: E) v0 l  V6 mmember computers. You are attempting to install AGPM. You receive an error message that indicates that you do
" N  H( d; k5 vnot have the necessary permissions to install AGPM. You need to use an account that will allow you to8 M7 X- M* S6 q- p! \' h) P% `
successfully install AGPM. In which group must the account be a member?
2 r9 Z$ p0 ]0 \# ]# b8 ~0 ]* FA. the Domain Admins group in the forest root domain. q4 C4 B! s7 c' ]" d: B, D  U7 M$ R
B. the Domain Admins group in the child domain
& H- z- b( z1 CC. the Group Policy Creator Owners group in the forest root domain" f9 n2 C) s: s, t
D. the Group Policy Creator Owners group in the child domain
' V9 e: U' w- T' H, ]6 t, PAnswer:B
4 a+ n; z6 T9 W/ ]4. Multiple Choice Question In this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of
$ |- o4 v5 Q" `/ lanswer choices. Click the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it
/ q. c3 d: ?, B3 C: lto explore in a simulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation, j- ?% e/ @: f6 g
and answer the question. Notes Note the following consideration when answering this type of question:
* Z  w+ R( N0 h) M7 v$ m/ N, oYou might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. Your environment contains the
+ K4 a! o& ^( Pservers shown in the following table.
+ }) z, j. G. R) @/ @You are installing Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM) Client. You need to configure an AGPM server
2 z( Y$ G, e) {/ S+ O+ Y7 x; econnection. Which server should you configure as the server connection?. n7 F/ Y, Z$ s1 p$ w4 O$ E9 K
A. nyc-dc1.contoso.com
1 T8 M' d3 W7 H, _; q* {B. nyc-srv1.contoso.com
( [. A  P* m  e, f3 K& J$ {C. nyc-dc2.contoso.com; i4 f# T: g4 F$ T
D. nyc-dc3.contoso.com
3 B7 x8 h" D) v8 E& p% I  \Answer:B
( b5 y: [$ G$ m7 S; a5. Multiple Choice Question, H& Z0 T) s& N8 l' C& V5 U
In this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of answer choices.- N& H" y% ^) W, s
Click the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it to explore in a# C: {; ~; m1 k7 t( U
simulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation and answer the
% c6 d0 k5 x( U; J& D' dquestion.
7 O: V9 V. B% j1 jNotes
% }6 d6 J$ e+ y* h' g  M: ^" PNote the following consideration when answering this type of question:
6 E& _' @1 k( o7 K: k5 @8 x' oYou might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. You edit a controlled Group Policy
9 h. i) @9 F% i, ?5 @object (GPO) named GPO1. You select the Deploy option from the console. However, GPO1 is flagged as
& S8 \) ]- G$ A+ u  p2 kPending Deploy. You need to request a role that will allow you to deploy GPO1 into production. What are two4 h% I; E( u; [5 Y7 W+ x1 V$ Q3 G
possible roles that will achieve this goal? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose two.)
* l2 @, H/ R1 Y3 IA. Full Control (Administrator)
7 w+ o& l! r: u/ @( @2 \, ~B. Editor
5 D7 m1 G5 t+ q3 _C. Reviewer7 O2 Z6 D! a$ U$ p, L. c; Y+ P
D. Approver, Z8 v# C8 C2 I' `4 B: t* G
Answer:A AND D
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表