打印 上一主题 下一主题

Oracle 10g DBA 1z0-046考题(分享)

[复制链接]
头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2008-12-27 13:40:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Oracle   10g DBA   1z0-046考题. f8 ~1 o( i; }/ R9 e5 s7 f/ O
1. In an online transaction processing (OLTP) database instance that involves a high volume of data manipulation language (DML) operations, you decide to increase the value of the LOG_BUFFER parameter. ' _3 w) o4 l8 _, s
What could be the reason for this change?
; ~6 `: S4 U' u- c& hA.The buffer busy wait event has been detected.- V+ `3 B) q4 k1 z
B.The no free buffers event has been detected.8 q. {2 H! W3 y2 `
C.The log buffer space wait event has been detected.
+ @( e/ w- H% i- v" Q6 vD.The log file completion wait event has been detected.
6 n5 x8 B1 z. I9 [' uE.The value for the free buffer inspected statistics is growing.
; F* |7 h1 {7 \$ [+ A! k. ZANSWER: C ) Y5 M% d, j2 o7 E2 K7 @2 Y% m
3 }% X  z/ T5 Z1 q
2. ho.sh is an executable shell script. You executed the following command that leads to an error:
! p7 }$ Z6 w, t. x; S; m9 B: E3 A$ strace -o /tmp/ho.out ./ho.sh  g. w! Z% }- l8 a( M! Z5 D
strace: exec: Permission denied
1 @9 x( J( d1 u% ?7 M8 n. F7 QWhat could you do to execute the command successfully in the next attempt?
: j  l: F, z+ n" i, n, s3 PA.Provide the shell reference with the command.& u! i: r# s, W; c6 R
B.Remove the shell reference present inside the shell script.% i$ Y0 n# P* _+ u6 x' s. N
C.Execute the command as the root operating system user.) w) N! ]- Y2 s
D.The extension for the output file should be changed to .log." `, h1 q: G: q8 q2 P
ANSWER: A
, L& X# b! f+ C# m3 [4 c& F( s& e3 C% k9 p
3. You need to ensure that whenever you create a new file, it should have the following set of permissions:; b) Y4 z  A& |' {! c
u=rwx,g=rx,o=rx.
1 F( V& n7 j# V8 p3 F. RWhich statement can you add to the .bashrc script to set the desired file permissions?   P! \8 m* c( m; L! w
A.umask 455& z1 i- o: X9 c1 E
B.umask 012
6 R2 H3 |; y' K& ~& X' pC.umask 07557 f8 i% \% G; R7 R
D.chmod u=rwx,g=rx,o=rx
. W4 z( T. I7 \/ ?ANSWER: C
" S- C) ]# Z2 W# r: i1 q: h$ k1 U# B' R) c' I' r& t3 I- s
4. Which three statements are true about Oracle Clustered File System (OCFS)? (Choose three.)
$ o) y$ H, J4 Z, T$ Q( r) dA.There is no limit on the number of files on OCFS.) j" @: f; [- p7 S( _/ J; \/ i
B.You can use OCFS for database files as well as general files.
- I; ]. x6 _% R# c9 r4 h4 _3 g/ i/ \C.You can create an OCFS using Logical Volume Manager (LVM).8 M, \. @, q0 F3 T
D.You must modify the Linux kernel parameters before mounting OCFS.
3 r/ X+ G7 Z$ g  w& ?$ ?7 _E.Standard file system commands, such as mkdir, rmdir, and mv, are available on OCFS.
. h( _' H) F. K0 @0 J$ qANSWER: ABE
, b, _% |  A' G- }8 r4 L8 y: k! ~: z2 U$ _& B1 B
5. The OS user BOB is a member the osoper OS group in the database server. You want BOB :
# \$ m* Y$ j% nWhich of the option would fulfill the requirement? % r- y" O4 [! a2 x% g0 }5 Q) j% g
A.Assign the sysdba privilege to BOB.8 A. S( V% u! N! B1 A# X
B.Assign the osdba OS group to BOB.
1 n8 N, n  @" K7 DC.Set the REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE initialization parameter to SHARED.7 ~. ]7 w  B1 C3 u9 b% l
D.Set the REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE initialization parameter to EXCLUSIVE.# W; E* |4 t: Q# l  u
ANSWER: B
+ Z- M- F( @* g0 v( ^2 z' L) k
( v/ U4 }% e9 `$ P( S6. You executed the ipcs -m command to list all the shared memory segments in your Oracle server.( d+ g" ^' |" c
View the Exhibit exhibit1 that shows the output of this command.
; |# |9 D& k% H2 j0 s* OLater, you executed the same command to check the shared memory segments.
: B4 D# X2 O, U/ g  CView the Exhibit exhibit2 that shows the output of this command.
) \5 E3 h( G& [( IWhy is the large shared memory segment not listed in the second Exhibit?2 j4 T$ a3 c' R) {- z
A.The Oracle database instance is shut down.
# [$ b# g8 _5 T( c) I& XB.The swap space has been increased in the system.2 c* Q7 @) y/ t# G. V$ Q, N, ~, a
C.The Oracle database instance is configured in shared server mode.! _8 n0 q# I; a. G8 M& n' k8 L6 S/ ]
D.The large pool size set for the Oracle database instance is reset to zero.
4 X, X1 p0 Q4 G1 E" tANSWER: A
: g0 Z# d" m$ h
. y% [, n6 u6 |7. You attempt to modify the ksms.s library and relink the Oracle database executable to use the address 0X15000000 for the System Global Area (SGA). You receive an error.
4 }0 C+ Y+ ^7 u( U+ f# yWhich set of commands would you use to restore the original settings?4 k% d% u! n/ U
A.echo 0X1000000 > ksms.s
4 B3 t0 ?1 J# Q6 t8 b* Cmake -f ins_rdbms.mk ksms.s' w! K# f. |# }/ X& T7 M% V& e5 \
B.echo 0X15000000 > ksms.s' ]9 z1 S9 H: h) w! m! h& a3 I
make -f ins_rdbms.mk ioracle$ M- a+ v) _# Y' d
C.make -f ins_rdbms.mk ksms.s
% y( _4 K2 `; E3 `) T) k4 y8 Nmake -f ins_rdbms.mk ioracle
3 j7 {; r0 k0 J8 p  k0 e; f9 dD.genksms > ksms.s& b- G9 z8 u2 k6 f/ P% c
make -f ins_rdbms.mk ksms.o, J1 Z/ m, ?$ X$ x# {
make -f ins_rdbms.mk ioracle( l' G& T3 V. ]! x" ^' l
E.genksms -s 0X10000000 > ksms.o
+ l- \+ c, u7 I1 B/ a8 ~- M3 bANSWER: D
! S# f8 }) X- R4 n: Z* Z! }
+ p, e' {# C  E2 g0 o/ q! g8. You want to install Oracle Database 10g on a Linux machine. You want to ensure that no tainted modules are loaded on the kernel. Which commands will you execute to achieve this?' C  ^/ a. T& D) ?+ l
A.uname -r
8 r( y6 H) l( @  sB.uname -v
; u( W' j/ L  x, }" F9 N& G+ RC.cat /proc/version
  ]: S2 L% @0 v* I2 e" lD.cat /proc/sys/kernel/tainted( N- I& j' ]7 a9 l3 S
ANSWER: D . X3 N" X1 c) _

! S# k. Z; a! w9. Examine the content of the /proc/sys/kernel/tainted file on your Linux machine:) Q0 X6 N& {! F2 K; y* c
[root@edtdr6p1 root]# cat /proc/sys/kernel/tainted
& ?/ s  }6 i6 i9 ]5 v/ F" q1
7 g& a0 v: E- M3 Q6 M" kWhat will happen when you install Oracle Database 10g on this machine?; ?. B* T/ ~3 l7 z; ]6 V4 F- h3 S
A.Installation will fail because of the tainted kernel.
' F; Y+ A8 F3 |% a3 F- }7 |, |8 BB.Installation will be successful, but Oracle will not provide support for the database product.
! K7 R9 d6 a" w" K8 ~C.Installation will be successful. Oracle will provide support for the database product but not for the operating system (OS)." D6 n, r5 i: W
D.Installation will be successful and Oracle will provide support for the database product as well as the OS.+ ~8 D. A" j7 T$ V; o, Q6 E5 L
E.Successful installation and Oracle support for database product as well as Linux OS will depend on the module tainting the kernel.( |9 }6 _7 |3 F1 x$ V
ANSWER: E
0 M2 c& u6 m$ n- a
( P, P5 ]" v( e10. A non-General Public License (GPL) driver was loaded on a Linux machine. To verify that the module has tainted the kernel, you executed the cat /proc/sys/kernel/tainted command and received the following output:
' k+ S$ l  N3 I6 u0 Q[root@edtdr6p1 root]# cat /proc/sys/kernel/tainted5 {! I4 W, I  b" e
1% t& p+ S4 R. H
What do you infer from the output? (Choose all that apply.): [6 g- q- n/ Q/ z* x. {: a
A.A proprietary module has been loaded.. R2 W( W& C1 m, c' {
B.A module is marked unsupported by the vendor.5 t5 Z4 x/ H( @& T& k' W# I1 f: g" J
C.All the loaded modules have General Public License (GPL).+ j# z# M1 [0 C5 i9 i6 R0 d, a
D.A module was force-loaded by using the insmod -f command.
5 P6 M: j0 c8 v9 w' i8 ^; v- uANSWER: AD
/ Z3 k  g. M; t; ^# F% N
/ S4 x+ t% b- @' X* P6 O11. Which command is used to identify the kernel version number?
7 i( ]# a. S+ B" |. z2 ]) Z" nA.which& q5 D2 B& T  m* _
B.whatis
, T$ U% l* y3 O- v4 tC.uname -r
) ~/ x% c( c2 o  O% Z; O1 g9 ~D.ulimit -m
- p! P, A7 a3 Q% a1 h, m1 K) `E.chkconfig
% ^3 z0 S& `0 ~6 E/ Q4 l6 {8 qANSWER: C
7 b. R9 K7 D" ^9 e% @& L( x: X+ ?
12. Match the following commands with the purpose they are used for:
: I, t0 B  b$ Y2 l1 F) iI chmod a) To create a file with the desired time stamp
2 H6 ^" m  \7 s. H! T3 J4 Cii touch b) To use the variable of the parent shell in child shell
, Y% {5 [0 M  y/ B: eiii alias c) To give write permission to a directory
7 c: J/ Z+ ]2 H  d" y5 m4 C9 Iiv uname d) To simplify long commands5 r/ O5 C1 @. l. @; Y  h2 a
v export e) To see the Linux release number3 w( n( l  j7 [( T$ D
A.i-a, ii-e, iii-d, iv-c, v-b+ \; N# r3 K# O
B.i-c, ii-a, iii-e, iv-d, v-b5 r2 x! |8 f8 i$ B
C.i-c, ii-e, iii-b, iv-a, v-b$ `* R7 @0 M$ b. _3 U. t
D.i-c, ii-a, iii-d, iv-e, v-b& Q. x- d+ x" o- O& ^5 ]( I. d; U3 w
ANSWER: D 9 ~3 D6 D4 d9 a: }: C) D7 g2 a
* [0 h" ^- _8 h3 ]
13. You logged in as user user1 on a Linux machine. You need to check which groups you belong to. Which commands will you use? (Choose two.)8 V4 _/ O, l3 n* _! {( ^2 w2 Z- W
A.id
* l1 y% }2 m6 r; Z5 @+ l* tB.uname -G7 T+ B! ^( Z4 m# S' S
C.cat /etc/passwd" Z& ]- A. {* ?! n! V2 e  z$ r- p
D.cat /etc/group
; W4 i3 t" G8 `; k$ ~$ q+ NE.cat .bash_profile
1 g# V1 I3 ?4 g, M' |ANSWER: AD
7 L% x9 S: H& S% Y9 C/ F/ |; k+ c3 D" o! x
14. View the Exhibit.
4 }! Y# F, i; Z* v: W4 }Which two statements are true about the output of the cat /proc/partitions command? (Choose two.)* E$ O3 x; R5 f3 T( Y8 u1 O5 A
A.The hard disk has four partitions.* J% X! b5 }8 n7 w
B.The hard disk has six partitions.
1 {9 y4 X5 W/ @; a$ M; ~" {+ cC.The swap partition is not shown in the output. 7 x$ y5 }/ z' F, f1 [! i& a/ X! X( d
D.The major column shows the device number with partitions.9 u# ]# B% p( A8 _% p4 X
E.The #blocks column shows the number of inode blocks in that partition.
5 V" _7 I! f6 p7 G) a9 O  q2 T1 d7 S$ s% |
ANSWER: AD 6 S5 G/ {1 F; m9 E! c
2 \# P' P# S4 u: C8 C2 E
15. Which command would you use to identify the users that belong to the oradba group?4 ]8 S1 l/ ?, N8 U5 [. _
A.id -G1 O. p7 _8 Z& H3 P3 r1 m; @% ~
B.uname -g, |$ M" P. B- a4 u4 p, l7 u
C.grep ^oradba: /etc/passwd
: q. F0 z( G) S0 G0 ?" o, s* c7 qD.grep ^oradba: /etc/group
/ w0 E1 W8 f$ P$ f/ r% U! n  n2 BANSWER: D , ]; D) w" q; `" h' U
; w# X' d% ^6 O( C% |0 n4 K# ^
16. View the Exhibit and examine the output.
/ O$ j; ^+ E' T' |What do you infer from this? (Choose all that apply.)
$ z( u, i( t+ Q  n. L# _A.The command output is stored in the pmon.txt file.
) R- x. ?) G( oB.The command shows all the processes running on the machine.: f/ g9 U' O9 F
C.The command appends the pmon.txt file with the output of the command.
# C* |* K3 H, X/ n4 G( o4 CD.The command shows only those processes that contain the text _pmon running on your machine.( x# i# Q# a0 D- ^  [9 P% U8 I
E.The logs generated while executing the command will be stored in the pmon.txt file.! n, {9 O9 Y/ f) ^% U8 t
6 n  h, E7 A: @2 A
ANSWER: AD " S5 X1 S, \$ ~# c$ t; i0 y6 X

7 u3 \; |1 @1 z  [/ f2 Q# B17. View the following script:
9 s9 o& U2 [: v/ Q; \8 Z6 x2 |" bif [ -r /etc/oratab ]" ^0 x/ f# E0 M6 F& q
then2 @2 y9 P8 ]7 ?. H/ E
ORATAB=/etc/oratab1 v  c; b! K  m( l5 c6 T
else
6 Y0 A- y5 x% h0 a5 N5 ~6 H$ Bif [ -r /var/opt/oracle/oratab ]# o$ W7 j0 T) C
then
" X6 Z% j$ B* S; X* @ORATAB=/var/opt/oracle/oratab
5 f; L: Y  U1 Uelse
* C/ A5 x+ T' Q1 zecho "Can't find any oratab file", x5 J7 @7 w* J- M, R: R# ]
exit 1
: L& D. ^  g( e4 `; e9 k4 O$ vfi
& S; C4 v$ {) V$ Y( y2 Rfi6 C6 E& b% }- y. n4 D
grep -v [\#\*] $ORATAB | cut -d ":" -f1! {; i  n) n$ T; y6 j7 C2 F- X
Which statement is true about the execution and output of the script?% U& t/ i' ?! M1 Y/ l6 y7 F# b
A.It will execute only in the /etc/oratab directory., R- z4 n4 [$ l. ]: |
B.It will show all the Oracle homes listed in the oratab file on the local machine.
. V1 c" J! i6 F9 p. N, \C.It will show all Oracle database SIDs listed in the oratab file on the local machine. * {4 F! h+ [: H' t. x3 N5 g; b
D.The script output will depend on the command-line arguments passed while executing the script./ \3 _+ S+ `9 O- Q4 x
ANSWER: C
) i2 b" I7 x9 C8 D+ W. l4 q' u% D0 h, K
18. Which three statements are true about the built-in shell variables? (Choose three.)0 z4 X' F, D4 ?  `5 x7 J
A.The $? Variable stores true and false values.0 M7 w, G0 @' D& e' N7 F9 R4 J
B.The $* variable stores all the command-line parameters passed.9 G4 V" f- A# Q; S* _
C.The $# variable stores the total number of command-line parameters.
5 ?/ _" J* `/ J  Z6 n2 YD.The values for these variables are retained in the session until it is reset.% s4 J/ H3 c9 q: i- C& |
E.The $n variable can store n number of positional command-line parameters.8 ?1 L; x5 D; T% U) U
ANSWER: BCE * T' p( {; _/ }  x3 J9 g: L
4 N' f# U- M7 m$ T
19. View the following script:
' r0 ?8 }! x5 o0 M4 Oif [ -d $1 ]
* ~5 o0 ?6 B, Q, u! _" D; rthen9 c& a: g: l  Y2 ]; Y2 z. ^& w
for Data in `ls $1 *|tr -s " "| grep .dbf`% T2 |+ o* D0 \# s. J: w
do: k' j5 t, ]! z0 J4 `
echo $Data
8 D# B4 B7 P) _( b$ Pdone
) |  {# V6 c) X2 r% ?else
9 M, s- a9 U2 j2 R* ]0 @% {$ Fecho -e "No Directory specified"+ J2 f* n& \" Q/ k* x2 I* z
fi
' A# j/ H  M. I+ ~, g. J! fWhich statement is true about the script?; A- O; }: D6 d) U, ?  O
A.The script displays the total number of .dbf files on the local machine.( l3 ]$ n5 n; M% Z  Q/ H
B.The script will not execute because no value for the $1 variable is given.- K3 P1 ]+ C2 U  I7 D- Z
C.The script displays the .dbf files in the location given as a value in the positional parameter.# j! n4 g7 U7 [% o  H. y# K+ G* q
D.The script will give an error because the variable name should contain the letters of the English alphabet.' G+ U* ^3 |' l! b9 j4 K- A7 D( }
ANSWER: C
, T( c6 Z" C5 M& ]1 X! q' d" r% |7 X9 c, ^8 J6 Q% ?
20. You have started an instance with the DBWR_IO_SLAVES initialization parameter set to 2. What will be the result of setting this parameter? (Choose two.)
- r& d1 F; E% [% X8 i& bA.The DISK_ASYNCH_IO initialization parameter will be set to True.& R* A; F# ]. W
B.The TAPE_ASYNCH_IO initialization parameter will be set to True.
0 p6 E" T4 g% G5 MC.The database instance will simulate asynchronous input/output (I/O).
- X% D. e4 h% H# ], [: G8 v  mD.Oracle server will update the value for the DB_CACHE_SIZE initialization parameter as per the system requirement.
/ j% w, R( }- J& OE.If the existing value of the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES initialization parameter is set to greater than 1, then the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES parameter will be set to 1.
5 K3 T& k: a# s: nhabet.* l7 E! I5 b0 w
ANSWER: CE # v2 ?& T1 V2 T: K- D) ~% i

6 x6 F# A  b9 Y7 M! b) `9 _) u1 f4 x9 L21. Which two statements are correct about the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES initialization parameter? (Choose two.)
: A8 R6 Z" N: M4 R* @A.The default value for DB_WRITER_PROCESSES is (CPU_COUNT+7)/8.
' {8 o9 u' H: Z/ T  aB.You set DB_WRITER_PROCESSES to greater than one to simulate asynchronous input/output (I/O).# O. |" N' T" ]
C.You cannot set DB_WRITER_PROCESSES to greater than one if asynchronous I/O is enabled for the Oracle server.
% p  G9 `4 R' s- K+ n6 kD.You cannot set DB_WRITER_PROCESSES to greater than one if the DBWR_IO_SLAVES initialization parameter is set to greater than zero.  y. P( |0 p  e& B9 ^+ q
E.You must set an appropriate value for the LOG_PARALLELISM initialization parameter before modifying the default value for DB_WRITER_PROCESSES.) o6 N4 d5 a" s  r+ c( _
ANSWER: AD 2 X' w4 a( f1 \$ l8 Q: p8 I- r

& e3 ]8 f* U6 _  C2 [22. You set the PRE_PAGE_SGA initialization parameter to True. Which two outcomes will result due to the setting of this parameter value? (Choose two.)
3 {# D' G! M# m: O  C- UA.The startup process will take more time.) U" n' G& E+ m1 Y9 l+ e
B.The value for DB_BLOCK_LRU_LATCHES will be set to 4., G' q, m, V- J% A3 G1 V4 w
C.The database instance cannot use multiple DBWR processes.
- ?; M! E8 v" P; Z4 sD.The database instance will simulate synchronous input/output (I/O).
9 _; r4 B  s- x( y7 ~E.Each Oracle server process will read the entire System Global Area (SGA) to physical memory at session startup.3 C  b# I. h2 h; [" `$ o) C
ANSWER: AE
7 z' U2 }/ ~" I1 I4 t% f0 G" M. S% e3 E& X
23. In an online transaction processing (OLTP) database, a large number of concurrent users are performing small transactions on a specific schema. You observe the statistics and find that total_waits for buffer busy event is increasing significantly. You are in the process of creating another OLTP database with similar workload.
% r' I; g* \& RWhat would you do to avoid the wait event in the new database? ' A6 i2 F) w7 E  E/ k$ ^  n- \
A.Consider setting a larger value for DB_BLOCK_SIZE for the database.0 N; Y$ B# E5 A
B.Consider setting a smaller value for DB_BLOCK_SIZE for the database.7 l6 S" f& G2 ?8 ~  h: J6 w
C.Consider setting a larger value for the DB_CACHE_SIZE parameter for the database., I, d" a% K$ Q' V, |8 N6 T9 M0 I
D.Consider using the DB_BLOCK_BUFFERS parameter instead of the DB_CACHE_SIZE parameter for the database.& g8 Y3 z9 M2 H6 T- }
ANSWER: B ' a9 m, q1 z, L- L- ]. d

7 W/ @7 u, w  {1 t24. You executed the following command:
9 W( F) n0 m+ B. Ecat /proc/slabinfo | grep kio & Q8 H8 i" y/ w: k9 C2 X4 w$ i
You received the following output: / J: }* i( r# R. ?5 ], G  ]2 v$ j
kioctx 270 270 128 9 9 1 6 a9 Q1 y$ l2 v. g: y# r6 L
kiocb 66080 66080 96 1652 1652 1 4 [) M- j; r* n1 K& \7 l
kiobuf 236 236 64 4 4 1 : t/ [1 z! s* b% A7 D: T* V
What do you infer from the output?
9 k- I6 S2 m- q: w% L9 N1 ]3 y/ {A.There are no inactive pages.
  N$ {% Y% Y  \6 w; l% WB.The disk activity needs to be tuned.: Y, E) R) A2 a$ h* O- V% [
C.There are waits for the buffer cache.
, {* c$ T0 }9 T; ^; G& m9 p4 mD.The value for the shmmax parameter needs to be increased./ O7 E$ g0 N/ {
E.The Linux system has asynchronous input/output (I/O) configured on it.0 U# u1 R3 @9 o* g7 Q% o5 v. Z
o greater than 1, then the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES parameter will be set to 1. 8 U3 }; H6 E8 L9 B# c, B& U
habet.
  E! q4 f6 E. N" N4 rANSWER: E + \0 |( d! r( Q3 i; C2 `
$ g& S: M8 l# B- G& c
25. You executed the following command on a Linux machine:
# W' h7 @  G5 e4 R$ cat /proc/slabinfo | grep kio
: h: h* L+ j0 `( R% I6 P3 D) m  lkioctx 270 270 128 9 9 1 : 252 126$ j( b1 j* K: A5 w6 L
kiocb 66080 66080 96 1652 1652 1 : 252 1261 Z) {/ Q' W, V7 l& u2 d, E' O
kiobuf 236 236 64 4 4 1 : 252 126
& g, x3 B0 d$ f% z5 bWhich statement describes the purpose of executing the command?
; J0 H; a4 ~0 G' C& c0 r) N' KA.to check the virtual memory usage in the Linux system) N8 k2 G  Z) q, Q% D
B.to compare the I/O statistics of different channels in the system
3 c$ ~8 `* t) ]! _# [8 ?  ^' l' vC.to check whether the asynchronous I/O is working in the Linux system5 W6 M( c* J. F8 t7 R2 W# ~
D.to check whether multiple data bus adapters are being used in the Linux system  `* ]) x0 e% u, y
E.to check whether the shared memory file system is being used in the Linux system3 p6 |, T2 s) P) }* {1 O
ANSWER: C 2 m' `. V: {1 y2 H! Q$ j2 o

- ?3 n9 V5 [; ?2 m/ H26. You detected free buffer waits events for your database instance running in a machine that has multiple CPUs. You increased the database buffer cache size as the first step. After a few hours of work on the database, further investigation shows that the same event is being recorded. ! A7 n. |+ U: B+ L( h: X: _
What would be your next step to avoid this event in future?
0 B4 T4 c& y2 ^8 N8 MA.Decrease the value of the DBWR_IO_SLAVES parameter.
  _9 M+ p5 H3 q, q) [0 E* F! v6 fB.Increase the value of the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES parameter.
; i! j! K6 B6 nC.Set the USE_INDIRECT_DATA_BUFFERS parameter to TRUE.
; b* R8 Q, n1 K& O6 C% ED.Increase the value of the DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT parameter., ~# o3 M0 u2 k( M' |- U2 @
: R4 Y: @0 _# u4 S0 A8 e7 V0 C9 K5 V5 t9 y
27. To simulate asynchronous I/O for your database, you set the value for the DBWR_IO_SLAVES parameter. The large pool and Java pool are configured for the database instance. ) H; M# C( ~, Z* K8 ^: O8 g
Which memory area is used as the communication area for I/O buffers?
, G7 ^  Q8 ]6 l' N$ zA.The java pool4 [+ L. @9 w0 |' x. F+ C6 P
B.The large pool
: k  l; _! p& e1 [C.The shared pool
" {2 M9 f' S; ~4 P; {" j* ^% zD.Memory space allocated separately outside the SGA" I$ u. j+ |- q7 X/ s/ Q
% r  ^" D2 v$ Q
1 q- ]0 P7 o; ^% ^: {, d4 \) k28. Which statement correctly describes the relationship between the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES initialization parameter and I/O slaves that are enabled in the Oracle database instance?
# ]0 O# i2 [$ D2 x  Y. AA.Setting DB_WRITER_PROCESSES to more than one reduces DBWR_IO_SLAVES to one.
. c0 T6 i  v& N) bB.Enabling I/O slaves forces the value of the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES parameter to be set to one.
5 Y5 ~" f1 Z& T0 A( WC.Each DBWR process uses a single I/O slave when DB_WRITER_PROCESSES is set to more than one. ' a9 \; x5 q0 Q
D.The database performance is directly proportional to the number of I/O slaves when DB_WRITER_PROCESSES is set to more than one.& Y; d4 N: S% o6 N
* \0 a1 ~7 ]" x3 t0 t) w
6 K. h% Q5 J7 K4 d% Z29. You have a Linux machine with an Oracle database instance running in it. The database users log on and log off from the database instance frequently. The page size for the system is 4 KB and the SGA size is 100 MB. To reduce the page fault, you set the PRE_PAGE_SGA parameter to TRUE for the database instance. After some time you observed that the process startup duration has increased significantly. $ h, t  ^2 b. q9 _4 I7 |4 z  H
What could be the reason for this?
% J' E# P' Z. L- ?9 |8 S, ]; Z0 sA.The SGA has been locked into physical memory.! L$ k  Y) I/ \
B.Each server process that starts must access every page in SGA.' G2 X" V  G: ~. y
C.The session memory for the new connections is allocated from SGA. ; x( J/ j* R, d7 C; w& B
D.The SGA size is adjusted by the Automatic Shared Memory Management feature during every new connection.' D; _* I" ~, z. b% y
ANSWER: B + ^* @7 u% G; v; j: W9 o3 W
+ r7 Q( u$ S6 W- e, M& r, l
30. You are working on a database instance with the following requirements:& H+ K- U' b; c. z% n
During daytime, there is a large volume of transaction that requires a large database buffer cache.4 s, i& |1 `1 `. l  g% p
In the night, batch jobs are run. These jobs require a higher value for the large pool.. @" o8 X" {# e( t$ V9 x( F
You want to automate the configuration for the memory components so that the parameters are not required to be changed manually every day. What would you do?2 Q/ b5 U( {* H& b+ w0 t
A.Set the PRE_PAGE_SGA initialization parameter to TRUE.
( N9 t& G( M0 D, K! c! f. O3 CB.Set the SGA_TARGET initialization parameter to a nonzero value.. P, M  x/ S7 f& n5 h" b
C.Set the DB_BLOCK_BUFFERS initialization parameter to a nonzero value.
2 H/ j& ]3 b- V. GD.Set the USE_INDIRECT_DATA_BUFFERS initialization parameter to TRUE.
; r7 J! ]  |8 ~5 C5 v2 XANSWER: B
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表