新会员必读 大学生的论坛下沙新生必读下沙币获得方法及使用
查看: 2417|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

考研英语写作必备294个热点句226-294[四]

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2007-12-29 13:21:12 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
      226. face the danger of extinction (生物等)面临灭绝的危险   227. (be) confronted with 面临(危险,困难等),面对
) Y2 o# w. J; N3 \& z( Y1 a+ C6 u  228. They are an indispensable part of ecosystem and natural beauty.它们(野生动物)是生态系统和自然美中不可缺少的一部分。
. Z$ e; P; x8 j, I1 v2 t4 A% o- |  229. wild life reserve 野生动物保护区 2 C% ~1 O8 E- `" R- Z& ]% J0 d
  230. Only if we human beings take some drastic measures can wild animals be preserved.只有采取果断措施,野生动物才能得以保护。 ' y0 B: r. z% r/ x1 M
  231. narrow the gap between…缩小……之间的差距(分歧)
- ^* R" j) h  e9 P  232. In this way, both parental hopes and personal ideals will come true.这样,父母的期望与个人的理想都能实现。
, V2 w1 v; H9 F! \  e+ B  `# [& w  233. The expansion of deserts must be stopped if we are to survive on this planet.如果我们想在这个星球上生活下去,沙漠扩张的势头必须得到遏止。
- j( U; S; t" [; D3 p; A  234. a green belt of trees绿化带 2 M8 P- R. l- G/ N* q. u
  235. We hope that man can make great efforts to develop better ways to bring the spreading deserts under control.我们希望人类能竭尽全力来控制沙漠的蔓延。
: T* A" ]2 ^, y7 g0 [  236. It is not difficult to explain the reason for their surprising amount of interest in famous people’s lives.记者对名人生活如此热衷,其原因不难解释。
* c- ?/ z6 _$ `  237. satisfy one’s curiosity 满足某人的好奇心 7 z$ b4 g8 A7 G" |" f1 T. X
  238. lead a normal life 过正常人的生活
4 e* k$ |7 a( U4 _% ?5 b  239. Famous people are also citizens. They have the right to keep their own privacy like ordinary people---- the basic right which should be respected, protected and guaranteed by our laws in whatever circumstances. 名人也是人。 他们有权像普通人一样拥有自己的隐私,这种权利在任何情况下都应该得到尊重,保护和保证。
, t1 ?( u$ x! P  240. relieve us of the fatigue from work使我们从工作的疲惫中解脱出来。 8 V, h) q  \7 q) g6 `
  241. balance one’s budget(收入)预算平衡 242. on one’s own独自,靠自己
9 U7 D+ [1 h+ l  243. adapt to college life适应大学生活 / H2 f, [) h9 L
  244. Only in this way can we lead a meaningful and fruitful college life.只有这样,我们的大学生活才更有意义,更有收获。 + E! z) s) ?7 s
  245. peer group同龄人群体 246. stay up late熬夜
" N5 L) |8 |4 |  247. self-image自身形象 248. cultivate our other interests培养各方面的兴趣
4 D4 c+ K* ]9 P+ Z' I/ I1 K/ d' u  249. development in an all-around way全面发展 1 l# T6 `7 n% b$ D2 T0 k0 d
  250. a rewarding job有价值的工作,满意的工作
2 z0 `( j9 E( \2 Z7 L  251. put one’s ability into full play让某人的能力得以充分施展。
; ^0 I! Y) E) L( Y( D  252. job prospect就业前景
" y% @' W2 Y4 ?9 c% \: X  253. gear their courses to the needs of industries and business使他们的课程适应工商业活动的需要 + J1 H6 L- N3 B2 c9 T/ h: M
  254. source of knowledge and wisdom 知识和智慧的源泉
1 v& z- n: a' r% a2 o  255. place too much emphasis on grades过于看重分数 8 I0 a: `0 r" \4 E- [. d" Z( _0 C: Y
  256. rigid grading system僵化的评分制度
. W/ @* C. |5 L5 g  257. Chinese primary and middle school students have been groaning under huge amount of homework, frequent exams and ambitious expectations of their parents.长期以来,中国中小学生不堪重负,这种压力源自大量的作业,频繁的考试和父母过高的要求。
8 h) M: V% U( [6 M7 _0 i  258. physical and psychological health身心健康
. Y  I- r1 R: q9 M. n2 v  259. moderately reduce students’ study load适度减轻学生学习负担 $ _% l6 b2 H6 I
  260. We should explore various evaluation systems so as to arouse students’ practical ability and interest in study instead of just giving them grades.我们应努力探索各种评价手段,以提高学生的实际能力和学习兴趣,一味以分取人的做法不可取。 ) _8 p$ F; @3 \# J
  261. neither overuse nor misuse the reference books既不滥用也不误用参考书 2 l- P4 ~; R5 O7 B  Z
  262. make concerted efforts to publish fewer but better reference books一起努力,出版精品参考书 8 n8 k4 x9 o- l% \$ H/ `& p
  263. The psychological courses open a door for communication and relaxation心理课程提供了交流和放松心情的机会。
; ?" j. g" A/ K4 O; d& z# h  264. Learning to get on well with others should be a part of our school education.学会与人相处是学校教育的应有之义。 : F# I9 E! L) Y& L5 Q% ]
  265. We were often told that sometimes personal relationship is even more important than our professional skills or knowledge for our future career.我们知道,人在职场,有时人际关系甚至比专业知识更为重要。
( h9 ?0 M8 n3 `5 M8 d6 \+ k( g6 F  266. face the fierce competition面对激烈的竞争
3 a8 K" R/ R- {0 @  267. Times are different, and the job market demands personnel with a variety of skills.时代不同了,人才市场需要不同才干的人。
( V+ R- L( o$ O# h% ?9 q. Q  `( L  268. Firstly, there is a recognition that an candidate with a master’s degree will have an competitive advantage over those with only a bachelor’s degree.首先,人们意识到,在就业竞争中,拥有硕士学位者比只拥有学士学位者占有优势。 / q5 i3 m+ l$ H; c2 L+ m
  269. Consequently many companies set a much higher standard for new recruits than ever. 因此,许多公司在新员工招聘标准方面设置了比以往要高得多的门槛。
5 [2 ~; Y; `/ [5 B4 O) l  270. Then if conditions change, you can slip with comparative ease from one field into another, avoiding the pain of waking up to find yourself out of a job.一旦情形有变,你可以比较轻松地跳槽,免受突如其来的失业痛苦。
0 `9 g/ D* b5 B: V% p7 d8 s3 _7 k" Y  271. Obviously public awareness of the situation has created a surge of interest in acquiring a master’s degree.很显然,人们对这种形式心知肚明,从而导致攻读硕士学位的热情日益高涨。
5 [9 a- ?: c5 @4 s  272. Going abroad for studies benefits us enormously. In addition to knowledge, we can gain experience those who stay at home will never have.出国求学使我们受益匪浅。我们不仅能获得知识,还能获得与国内生活迥异的经历。
+ A* K9 I6 [9 D  273. a different perspective of the world.不同的世界观 / Y; H9 o0 a0 ~6 ~
  274. (be) exposed to different ideas and values(使)接触到不同的思想和价值观
. o  Y! H1 Z% w( K1 }2 y# D. f  275. culture shock文化震荡,文化冲击
9 z0 V8 Q0 e4 a- l* \" f  t  276. The payoff is worthwhile.其回报是丰厚的。 277. perseverance毅力
3 V3 O  ]: j7 t1 ^1 N4 d! H# v8 @" o  278. adolescence青春期,青年期
! m  J; ^$ W0 `' o9 e+ ~  279. When the children come back, who can guarantee that they can adapt to the fierce competition here? 当这些孩子回来后,谁能保证他们定能适应国内的激烈竞争呢? ' S; o6 _- L% o2 f3 x7 Y" L
  280. We can see clearly that although teenagers’ studying abroad may bring some favorable results, there are still a lot to worry about.我们不难看出,尽管青少年出国留学有一定好处,但让人担忧之处也有很多。
# l; G+ o8 U8 `+ s2 B/ N5 k  281. Nowadays some college graduates complain that what they learned at college is not much helpful to them in their future work. 如今,一些大学毕业生抱怨,在学校学到的知识对他们要从事的工作没什么太大的帮助。 8 A. w# _+ c7 z' p& ~9 Y# P5 r
  282. It is high time for colleges to advance a revised teaching program and adapt their curricula to the requirements of new times.大学急需修订其教学计划,使课程体系适应新时代的需求。 # n' T* h5 \+ n4 @
  283. the planned economy 计划经济 284. a market-oriented economy市场经济1 @& Y- y3 ]# N1 c- L( B/ m: d+ G) p
  285. It is essential for colleges to make adjustments to their curricula and catch up with the rapid development of modern society. 大学有必要对其课程体系做出调整,从而跟上现代社会的发展步伐。 
( I' N. S# M% M& Y) S* f& ^  286. far-reaching深远的 287.gain social experience获得社会经验 7 z9 A: R5 `2 c2 r3 {" x; }% R
  288. conduct some social investigations做一些社会调查 ( [2 w% ~" F& v( l/ q
  289. drop out of school失学 290. poverty-stricken area贫困地区
3 g+ n, P0 r4 g6 y( }: d' k  291. call on people in the developed areas to lend their hands to those children号召发达地区的人们帮助那些(贫困)孩子 8 a/ Y( w, B0 t4 Q- V/ j# n
  292. Therefore, the Project Hope is the hope of those remote regions as well as that of the whole nation.因此,希望工程体现的不仅是那些边远地区的希望,也体现了整个国家的希望。
& ]- O. R2 ~$ W3 d3 P% N  293. pocket money零用钱 9 a5 l- b2 c" k( ?: X5 X+ G
  294. I firmly believe that with the effort of our government and the whole nation, the Project Hope is bound to be a success. 我相信,在我们政府和全国人民的努力下,希望工程一定能取得成功。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表