打印 上一主题 下一主题

最新考题:E20-670

[复制链接]
头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2009-3-7 10:28:55 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

j  Z* g1 r6 N. x4 W, V
Legato Cert E20-670 考试题库由我们的资深IT认证讲师及产品专家精心打造,包括了当前最新的全套全真E20-670考试试题,全部附有正确答案。所有购买 killtest 认证考题的客户都将得到60天的免费升级服务,保证了对Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst考试题库的完整覆盖。 killtest 助你一次通过 Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst 认证考试,一次不过全额退款!
& H8 ~8 C1 A8 Q" f7 wkilltest E20-670试题都是考试原题的完美组合,覆盖率96%以上,答案由多位专业资深讲师原版破解得出,正确率100%,只要您使用本站的题库参加 Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst 考试,我们保证您一次轻松通过考试;
0 Q# V, Y6 V4 n3 o, v7 V9 b
E20-670 Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst
1.Which of the following is benefit of ESX Server 3i over ESX Server?
4 t8 S5 c2 ~# b4 hA. Memory Over commitment
/ c0 A  f* J+ E. Y3 R& qB. lncreased Security and Reliability
9 k% o7 h1 \) w0 c9 s& ?5 ~C. Dynamic Resource Allocation
* f; h( V+ ?1 n9 n4 kD. lmproved Fault lsolation  
+ d0 b& H" X0 t% Z) Y; vAnswer: B
2. The incorrect application shaping setting can affect network performance of___.
9 ?: c  A0 k4 x. |# C! W7 D- VA. traffic only between virtuai on the same vSwith
9 J: e# P# _  J+ P B. traffic only between virtuai on different vSwiths on the different ESX Servers
2 ]  }( v% p% b, S3 o7 ]+ K# g C. traffic only between virtuai on different vSwiths on the same ESX Servers
+ N+ [7 ^% {. ^3 g  d1 J D. general network traffic.including non virtual machine traffic
2 e1 D5 G2 o( _/ ^" J8 R2 ` Answer: D' |- A( M" A% X6 W6 P0 S( W

6 M' `$ ]9 U, \9 G5 ?) v: v 3. Which parameters are required when creating an NFS-based datastore in ESX Server?$ f3 Z0 P1 E0 m# Y4 R/ ]# l
A. NFS server CHAP.NFS shared folder name.datasrore name
( j6 d0 y4 K( A0 bB. NFS server LUN UUID.NFS shared folder name. datasrore name
6 e- q/ s7 ]( d+ Y6 M7 rC. NFS server hostname. NFS shared folder name. datasrore name1 C& |. {" N; u
D. NFS server woeld wide Node Name.NFS shared folder name. datasrore name
5 W0 n9 [$ u! j, A# eAnswer: C
4. You have decided to install VirtualCenter on an existing Windows Server running an application that is accessed through standard HTTP and HTTPS
2 [( F: ~( b; D3 N9 fConnections.ports 80 and 443.What will you need to do in order to successfully deploy VirtualCenter?
" h. y; E* y- G, j" kA. You must move the application to another server but keep IIS installed and running on ports 80 and 443 for use with SDK clients., I7 Y( w. o7 q
B. You must change the VirtualCenter Web Service port to 905 if SDK clients will be used.
0 Y3 K% q1 F7 y  g  z6 EC. You must specify alternate VirtualCenter Web Service port during installation and manually specify the alternate ports when connecting with the     Virtual infrastructure Cliient
( c* _+ h- Y2 Y+ o8 l, kD. No additional action is required
, G# w8 ^0 f5 d5 k$ ?- V& B) j2 cAnswer: C
5. Which of the following can be configured or modified form the Resource Allocation tab of aDRS Cluster?(Choose Two.)3 {  K( `" J  S% P
A. Memory reservation for child resource pools
  _# \5 }' l: C- F5 YB. CPU reservation for any virtual machine in the cluster" C" c" y3 z- u0 D( W
C. Fixed or Expandable Reservation Type for any virtual machine in cluster
! j) h( A, x: nD. CPU reservation for child resource pools+ p8 u+ F+ \% H
Answer: BC
6. A virtual machine (VM) residing in a resource pool is exhibiting poor performance.and appears hung, The resource pool in which it residees is limited to500 MHz of CPU The clus pool resides has a total of 6000 MHz. with 1000 MHz available.5 N. |. |! m& n
Which step can be used to increase the performance of the VM?; T5 [  ?. i0 a* Q0 N
A. Increase the CPU Limit on the VM, Y3 c* {% t% Q% q
B. Increase the CPU Reservations on the resource pool3 _( y. c6 P. ?9 O) @
C. Increase the CPU Limit on the resource pool
. \0 |$ \; F5 H0 M, CD. Increase the CPU Reservations on the VM
+ G% j, d5 z4 ~! `% CAnswer: C
7. What are the three available virtual switch connection types?(Choose three.)
! b2 R/ h/ [  s& P$ ~0 oA. Vmkernel
1 Y. ]' ^; D% cB. Virtual machine
; U0 Y, N1 j$ @0 ZC. Service console
& q& I- ^" ~5 B5 c' `! a7 o3 }D. Internal only
7 R# `3 y$ D/ e* xE. Vswif0
. E: ^+ K; H: ~: H* a1 pAnswer: ABC
8. What is the maximum virtual disk size on VMF 3 volume?, W/ [: G3 g1 _6 d/ ?
A. 1TB
; {* F( o5 E) q+ Z  f# cB. 512GB' D6 F' I! g8 O: O* W+ d, U
C. 3.6TB
6 A& n6 Q6 W$ X% r4 N" R# Y: `D. 2TB6 E' Y, f. V' ?7 @% z; [- M
Answer: D
9.For what reason would an ESX Server administrator send an end user a remote console URL?
4 z- r, Z0 M/ v+ B! j9 IA. Because remote console URLs are used to delegate administrative tasks performed on the EXM service console+ M3 V2 M. W- \2 h9 w' @
B. to provide a lightweight user interface to a virtual machine without a Virtual Infrastructure (VI) Client) O6 T' _& i  o5 v# g, f5 {
C. For quick access to a specific virtual machine from the Virtual Infrastructure(VI) Client; y& I+ {; t. n( ?* [5 |7 F! y
D. to go directly to the state of a specific virtual machine snapshot that can be resumed by the end user with a Virtual Infrastructure (VI) Client2 i  i% _  z4 U; z/ v: J$ O
Answer: B
10. You have a dual-processor virtual machine (VM) that has affinity set so that the virtual CPUs are pinned to CPU 3 and 4 in VirtualCenter.The VM also has a reservation setting   resources for those two CPUs. Performance is poor in this VM.however performance for all other VMs on this host is acceptable
1 {& p( e/ a* ^A. change the CPU affinity settings to ensure that the virtual CPUs are runningon two separate physical CPUs on the host
( n& k7 _2 U+ Q; K' BB. Set CPU affinity on all other VMs prohibiting them using CPU 3 end 46 ]: s9 G; O! X
C. change the CPU share allocation from ‘Normal’to‘High’2 V" R: K9 q9 Q+ i& x9 A5 r! K; a
D. remove the reservations on the CPUs in order to allow the Vmkernel to switch the virtual CPUs between CPU 3 and 4 as needed6 ?4 |3 c& k' b" F- Y0 ~8 e
Answer: A
11. An ESX Administrator is troubleshooting an ESX Server and needs to export diagnostic information.The EXM Server is not connecter to VirtualCenter.How can the information be gathered using the VI Client4 t5 Y1 G/ W/ b  \3 s! `6 J4 z5 a! A
A. Click,File,Export and Export Diagnostic Data, select a location and click OK.
, Y/ \: u* |. L% C" `B. Click the Administration Button,select System Logs, then click the Export Events button. Select the ESX Server and click OK
4 ^- f* x4 n# ~9 iC. From the Administration Drop-Down Menu,select Export Diagnostic Data, select a location and click OK
! L  [# G( U, P* ]: [, QD. The VI Client can only be used to export diagnostic data from an ESX Server attached to VirtualCenter.: b% k9 q2 K3 N9 D. w
12. Click the Exhibit button) \* _/ Y. p/ Q
Which statement is true about the nework performance of the virtual machine(VM) shown in the exhibit?' I: Q2 W& N# f
A. The underlying physical NIC is configured for 100 Mbps/half-duplex.
4 h! p6 v) Q8 g( F$ l; F# k7 dB. The VM can send at the maximum of 10 Mbps.
( H, M6 ?6 ^$ P2 Z* LC. Virtual Switch autonegotiation setting need to be adjusted to improve performance.
2 ?" n0 v7 q2 X" J+ OD. The VM can send traffic as fast as the underlying physical NIC.) X3 V! R$ t. K& X5 \
13. What necessary to connect a running virtual machine to a newly created vSwith VLAN inside an ESX Server?! l# U% I9 i3 G8 `; t6 T' t
A. Power off the virtual machine. Connect it to the newly created VLAN,and power it back on again using the VI Client
- S! W0 j+ P4 A3 H  {6 j/ FB. install the proper network device inside the virtual machine, F# V/ ~; ]# c) }  p
C. install the appropriate VLAN tagging sodtware inside the virtual machine
6 ^) B2 L1 H. W' l" [; Q- uD. Connect to the newly created VLAN using the VI Client6 F  Z& T* f$ h2 Y3 k# `
14. Which three storage solutions are supported for the placement of a VMFS filesystem during the installation of the ESX Server?(Choose Three)1 y" h  Z" l/ D- f# b% z! K
A. ATA
6 c! L& M+ q" ^- W; I& Z  iB. SAN( u4 w' {& q9 b  }
C. SCSIRAID
  h' b$ H( e* t% ?D. SCSI! r/ {$ ^! s, i  G
E. ATARAID
: ]/ L; D" j' v7 lAnswer B C D
15. Click the Exhibit button.
9 D/ |; q3 A/ I; ^7 l' ?Assuming this is the only virtual machine , and the only resource pool,what is the maximum amount of memory that could be assigned to the virtual machine that is part of the finance Resource Pool?' R2 Z; g; u1 z, V% v+ x+ M9 S
A. 163840MB) K' j/ _; R6 w0 ?4 i) _, I
B. 3009MB
; X/ F! a- V* s1 uC. 160831MB' b  N% e0 {- x  Z4 }6 h' c
D. 57MB8 p/ D2 {5 T( h. T( a. w
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表