新会员必读 大学生的论坛下沙新生必读下沙币获得方法及使用
查看: 2661|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

潮词英语:对不同类型女性的称呼

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2010-9-4 16:56:32 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
"Toy boy" has come along in the last 10 or 15 years. It's British slang, from the 1980s. It refers to an attractive young man being kept as a lover by another person, by an older person, that's the crucial thing: the older person is keeping the younger man as that person's "toy boy".
9 r0 b' m3 O' F: jToy boy(小白脸)这个说法大概是过去10到15年间开始流行起来的,是20世纪80年代的一个英国俚语。Toy boy 指长相俊俏、被年纪大的人包养作为情人的年轻男子。这里传达的关键的一点信息是:年纪大的这个人把被包养的这个年轻男子当作自己的“玩物”。- a& W; _: }6 y" @
tomboy “假小子”
, ?% k0 d3 M! }Tomboy is a girl who behaves according to the gender role of a boy. 一个行为举止像男孩的女孩子。
- L. o! C' p4 ?! Z) e& _Tomboy的三点特质:
$ v( H6 v1 x6 g  z% q4 l9 D% E1 穿着男性化$ ?( ]1 w, a9 z
The wearing of typically masculine-oriented types of clothes.
' |' b' i& q( R' {. q3 H- f$ ?& i2 爱好男性化2 v' l: h0 b/ B8 U4 z
The practice of games and activities (often physical in nature) that are typically considered to be the domain of boys. For example, a tomboy is more interested in sports and cars than fashion or movie stars.9 N* d3 E' p; R/ [* |8 m9 [
3 交友男性化8 d# R* U% m. O2 o
The preference to be friend boys rather than other girls.
/ d% Y& i, f- [* ~, j& _One good example of this kind of "tom boy" is the 2005 Super Girl contest winner, Li Yuchun. To tell you the truth, the first time you saw her on TV, you couldn't tell she was a girl, but the more you watched the more you liked her style.
. c/ g3 e8 G" ]- U) P4 a8 z4 `4 o" P0 Q假小子的典型代表人物就是2005年“超级女声”的冠军--李宇春。说实话,当你在电视上第一次看见她的时候,你可能会看不出她是个女生,可你看她越多次,你就会越喜欢她。% @* n5 j, b9 b2 z  b
Girly Girl “真女人”
5 o( R: n+ j8 Y% y: I% TGirly girl is a slang term for a girl or woman who chooses to dress and behave in a traditionally feminine style, such as wearing floral dresses, blouses and skirts, and talking about relationships and other activities which are associated with the traditional gender role of a girl.4 O9 p+ s* _! t! |+ m
花样美装,长裙曳地,说女人的话,行女人的事,一个女人味十足的传统而古典的形象呼之欲出。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表