打印 上一主题 下一主题

十招帮你提升自信心

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2011-3-16 15:36:53 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 杭州泰弗尔英语 于 2011-3-16 15:39 编辑 $ Y% S- V6 l' S  t2 X
9 ]- r' F# d; g- V, W+ W' w2 b
We are all human and have flaws. Even if your physical appearance, unique personality, or social skills aren't what you wish they were, that doesn't have to stop you from being confident. You are beautiful inside and out so you should love yourself unconditionally. Here's how to believe in yourself.0 W& Z5 s) [) ?6 y
每个人都有自己的长处和短处,别人经常拥有我们所缺乏的所谓的长处,但这些并不能阻止我们自己的自信。
; _3 ~! D# ]' n- \: T2 {% f+ T! t/ q6 g
1.Make a list of special talents you have, or things you do that are good. Focusing on your attributes helps distract you from those parts of yourself that you think are flawed. It doesn't have to be a specific skill or activity either; it can be an approach or an attitude that you champion through life. Do you always stay calm, cool and collected, even in hurried situations? Are you very patient with people? Do you always see the humorous side of things? Are you always there for your friends?
7 H4 x) q" Y  P2 i8 j1 h6 q) }/ @* q
4 a$ J9 S: U# D9 X: q- B9 ^* ?列出自己的长处。注意自己的长处就会让你忘记自己认为缺乏的地方。这个长处不一定有多么地与众不同,只要是你在生活中有所成就的即可。譬如,面对吵杂的环境,你是不是能做到心静如水呢?你是不是很有耐心呢?你是不是经常为自己的朋友着想?
" b1 h( Y7 j$ U" i- Y! _! ^; Y- [; O; M3 e
2.Find your passion. Whether it's baton twirling, martial arts, classic cars, musicianship, or basket weaving, you will feel confident pursuing that endeavor by recognizing what you enjoy doing the most. More importantly, you'll be enjoying your progress.
! K6 O8 I4 m: D* D
- y( ]/ E/ n: L8 r2 D/ I4 M找到自己的兴趣。无论是美术也好,篮球也罢,做自己最喜欢的事情能让你最大程度地感受到自己的自信。  h& P9 J1 A. |8 a
% @$ Q* U0 Y- [) r
3.Focus on Others. Try not to focus negatively on how you come across or how others may perceive you. Instead, focus more on making other people happy, and that will build your confidence as other people start enjoying your company.
0 ^0 {5 b. [1 L" X+ s0 r! y& I4 {% E9 Y6 C% m; A% h5 w+ w
多为别人着想。不要去想着别人不好的地方,或者别人会怎么看你,试着去想想如何让别人快乐。
. A: v0 X, R# b% a+ Z
3 m% E; _8 l2 H  V' U: Y4.Accept compliments gracefully. Don't roll your eyes and say, "Yeah, right," or shrug it off. Take it to heart and respond positively ("Thank you" and a smile works well). ) c0 j, x* s4 b
9 G% v$ \9 `& p# N: V
谦虚接受赞美。当别人赞美你的时候,不要得意或者不去搭理,礼貌地说声“谢谢”,然后微笑走开。
; f( k# U  a* g8 |+ e1 e+ n- y! [" x/ h# i$ e: x8 i' i- v; V$ n
5.Know that you have important things to say and do. When you feel strongly about something, speak loudly and clearly and make eye contact with people. Be yourself. % H- o4 G6 {2 a) ]* L7 ?1 {6 b
& s  {( x7 d% s, x
勇于表达自己的想法和立场。当你对某件事情有很强烈的想法时,大声说出来。( H, F( T% j# F- C- M* ?2 Y) @

N0 H* i) s; g9 X6.Take care of yourself. Eat a healthy diet. Don't abuse your body, don't overload it, and don't deny it any of the things it needs. At the same time, don't obsess. Buying all the moisturizers, creams and conditioners will not bring you closer to who you want to be. Those things are only band-aids and make up. Confidence comes from within. Take the time to reflect on your life and do some emotional maintenance. In order to be truly confident, you absolutely must value yourself and understand that your well-being is important. ; ]. M8 `! K/ d5 g, f3 z8 F5 p
7 y7 _/ c! w- z6 N! S' F0 c" G
好好照顾自己。吃得健康,不要暴饮暴食。不要因为任何原因挑食。为了建立自己的自信,你必须好好照顾自己的身体。4 D# |* [; y# s/ E
% U) b8 J. ~/ L8 H( M
7.Work out. This is a real fast change. The gym can transform even the last geek. It will help you be who you are, and not be afraid of it. That's the real confidence. Getting enough exercise can boost your confidence amazingly. Not only will it give you more energy throughout the day, but being in good physical shape will make you feel more "worthy" you could say, to talk to others be yourself.
) M6 v! k& ^" D/ ?
( O- N% h7 {; P5 k! F多做运动。这是一项真正的改变,运动可以使你建立真正的自信,在运动中,你不仅可以塑身,还可以找回真正的自己。
( w. Z* l" u# G& N
$ d+ u* f! z* I2 m8.Stick up for yourself. If people put you down (and not in a good-natured, joking way), then let them know that their opinion of you is not held by everyone—most of all yourself. This may, at first, be hard to do. But once you stick up for yourself a few times, your confidence builds and you get more adept at it.
" `8 s* k* v8 @- ?  w0 n! B1 x9 A% D4 l7 N5 Q% I# U
永远站在自己一边。当你被别人否定的时候,让他们知道他们对你的观点是片面的,不正确的。这个做起来有可能很困难,但是只要你坚持几次下来,你就很习惯了。
5 O. e. j- l  L5 K! N1 d% y
4 D3 Z2 u2 \; ^# k3 @; J9.Celebrate your individuality. If you know you've got something special or different, then embrace it; don't hide it! That's diversity! You may wish that you were taller, or shorter, skinnier, stronger, whatever the case may be. But you need to realize that, if you were like everyone else, then you wouldn't be who you are. "What am I?" you ask; the answer's easy: You're a unique individual who is capable of growing and learning. 3 Z; c& n" {) G  d) i: |: m- s

) Z6 @% V! \$ `% `0 @7 T* Y坚持自己的个性。如果你发现了自己的个性,不要隐藏它,那才是真正的你。如果你把它磨灭了,你就不是区别于其他人的你了。% {' A$ u/ O8 k  W5 M

; ?2 y2 K; F8 W2 f$ P10.Improve your posture. Having good posture can actually make you feel more confident.[1] Don't slouch or slump your shoulders; nothing says "I lack confidence" more than a person who appears like they're trying to hide from the world. Make sure that your back is straight, your shoulders are square, and your chest is puffed out slightly (but stay loose, otherwise you'll appear stiff and uptight). Keep your chin up and your eyes forward rather than looking at the ground. % z/ ~9 W' W/ T5 d5 J8 u5 y( Z

! I, D3 K( ]7 ^% k纠正你的仪态。美好的仪态可以提升你的自信心,不要耷拉着脑袋,或者说“我是一个 没有自信的人”。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-3-16 17:39:16 | 只看该作者
Find your passion.Whether it's baton twirling, martial arts, classic cars, musicianship, or basket weaving, you will feel confident pursuing that endeavor by recognizing what you enjoy doing the most. More importantly, you'll be enjoying your progress. # e4 Q+ T7 F3 {" t; f+ k. F
非常喜欢这句~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-3-17 22:44:10 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表