新会员必读 大学生的论坛下沙新生必读下沙币获得方法及使用
查看: 2704|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

选狗的黄金法则

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2011-3-23 11:57:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
养狗可不能是什么心血来潮的事!不要为了赶时髦养狗、也不要仅仅因为它们长得可爱就心动。在流浪狗日益增多的今天,这件事尤其值得我们反思。所以,挑选一只狗狗就相当于接纳一位新的家庭成员,需要对它长期负责。如果你是新手,想养一只对你脾气的好狗狗,以下的黄金法则可千万不能错过啦!
7 Q+ H' m! r: W. y  1. Decide on horsepower. The biggest mistake people make is selecting a dog without considering its energy level. There are four basic engines: low, medium, high, and very high. Match yours to the dog's。
6 t4 D4 `  q7 u+ L4 c7 a* U
, O( ~2 x, E" a6 v9 p! m  1. 根据狗狗的精力水平选择。人们在选狗的时候最容易犯的错误就是不考虑它们的精力水平。狗狗们有四种基本的精力水平:低、中、高和超高。你最好选择和自己水平相当的狗狗。
  q1 I) x% g$ q# T1 j- {
' B0 H# L, R6 E+ B1 w  2. Pick a model. Large or small. Short hair or long. New or pre-owned。# p% h8 m* F& e/ x$ Y: Y

$ ^# I* b7 ^3 D  2. 按一个标准选。要么大、要么小;要么短毛、要么长毛;要么从小养大、要么是被人养过的……
. S0 f( u% k! [" {3 L8 ]7 i  F4 w& h4 V
     3. Bring the right equipment. You'll need a collar and a four- or six-foot lead to match the size of the dog. Also bring a tennis ball, a plush toy, and liver or chicken treats。! \0 V0 i6 w, e* U$ J% ]
  3. 带些道具去测试。带一个项圈和一根四到六英尺的牵狗绳去选狗,同时也可以带上一个网球、一个玩具和一些狗食。
  p: d0 X( i! I2 T0 w7 e4. Test responsiveness. In an open area away from the house or kennel, introduce the scent of the treats. Then introduce the toys. Determine what interests the dog more. This is important because knowing whether he's toy-driven or treat-driven (or neither) will make it easier to train him。) C( p$ ^( R8 w' A: z$ R# T5 A
  4. 测试狗狗的兴趣所在。把狗狗带到远离房屋或是狗舍的空旷区域。先给它小零食(狗狗专用那种哦!)、再给它玩具。看它对哪种更感兴趣。弄清楚这一点对以后怎么训练它很有用。
( a8 {5 T3 S+ r7 L4 D3 g& g- R5 d  f0 w* G) {( ?4 O, [
  5. Bring him up to speed. Start walking with the dog. Is he tracking, hunting, or excitedly pulling you along? All these mean he's ignoring you. You want a dog that responds to you。7 c3 k* W2 W2 Y
: R: ?7 O; o- H. k3 w4 a
  5. 带它跑上一圈。带着狗狗走上一段,看它是远远地跟着你走、追着你跑还是超兴奋地拖着你走?以上那些举动都表示它其实忽略了你。而你要的是一只能回应你命令的狗。" L3 w# f6 O. h  E/ [1 L+ l
6. Maneuver around obstacles. If possible, expose him to cats, other dogs, children, and traffic. Note if he's calm, shy, or aggressive。9 L8 Z  T7 t2 ?/ i7 ]" `9 C8 h
  6. 给它点儿障碍看看。如果可能的话,把它丢给猫、或是其他狗、或是小孩、或是丢到马路中间。看看它的反应是冷静、害羞、还是有进攻性。- F  [) m# z- M0 a6 L
4 L/ V9 e6 \7 C9 v' b$ M' E
7. Return him and try another. Ten to 15 minutes is all that's required for a good test-drive. Never adopt the first dog you try; four to five is recommended。
: i$ ]( z- b# `$ o& x  7. 倒回去、再看看其他狗狗。完成一次测试10到15分钟就够了。绝对不要碰到第一只狗就立马定下来,最好能看上个4、5只。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表