群号:6490324 ,验证:下沙大学生网。
用手机发布本地信息严禁群发,各种宣传贴请发表在下沙信息版块有问必答,欢迎提问 提升会员等级,助你宣传
新会员必读 大学生的论坛下沙新生必读下沙币获得方法及使用
查看: 16128|回复: 1

女生减肥应该避免哪些误区?

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-3-24 11:12:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It seems to me, there’s no woman among friends of mine who have never tried to lose weight by dieting. I myself heard the word “diet” already in my childhood. I remember my mom eating only boiled meat or only drinking kefir during the whole day to become slimmer. She read about such diets somewhere in a newspaper or they were recommended by her friends. But did my mom do this the right way? And do you do it correctly? Here are top 6 mistakes women make while dieting. I hope, you can correct them. 3 B5 {) z+ W( U. {
在我看来,朋友当中没有一位女生不尝试过节食减肥的。我小时候,就已经听说过“节食”这个词儿。我记得,母亲为了变得更苗条,一天只吃清炖肉或者只喝克非尔(俄罗斯的一种由牛奶发酵而成的酒)。当时,她是从一些报纸或者朋友的口中得知这些减肥方法的。但是,母亲减肥得当吗?你正确减肥了吗?这里列举了女生减肥的6大误区。我希望,你可以纠正它们。& a9 r1 _% D) Q5 x" J* b; i+ \* z
Dieting Mistake 1. Dieting without Doctor’s Consultation
1 I3 D6 E) J, [! s, dNever start a new diet without an expert’s consultation. Every organism is unique and has its own peculiarities, this is why the diet which made your friend slim is not necessarily going to make you lose a lot of eess weight, too. When choosing a diet, take into consideration the peculiarities of your health and environment: weight, age, profession and so on. The causes of your excess weight may be different as well. Some people gain weight only because of a wrong diet, while some may be ill, which makes them obese.
! E. d  Y! r2 k2 A误区1. 在缺乏医生的指导下减肥3 R7 r/ P- ?5 y
在缺乏医生的指导下不要尝试一种新的减肥方法。每个机体都是独一无二的而且都有它自己一套的生理特性。这就是为什么那些能令你朋友变得苗条的减肥方法却不一定也能使你减掉多余的重量。当你选择减肥方法的时候,要考虑你自身的健康情况和外界因素:体重,年龄,职业等等。你体重超标的原因也可能不一样。有些是因为饮食不当而引起的,而另外一些或许是患了某种疾病而导致的。
  K, T' T' u2 |8 |) DDieting Mistake 2. Eating Only Unvaried Food2 k( d; T9 |- l' a
There’re a lot of myths about how nice it makes one lose weight, if they eat only buckwheat, for example. Any diet containing unvaried food is very dangerous, as it makes your body receive only a certain set of vitamins and minerals, while it still needs other ones, too. Extremely dangerous are those diets excluding animal proteins, that is, meat. If you have decided to become vegetarian, start eating vegetable food very carefully. Make sure, that your body receives enough iron. Dairy products areof vital importance, as they provide your body with calcium. Imagine, what can be said about starvation diet. Remember, that lack of food can do a lot of harm to your body.
9 Z# J$ G7 _1 D( w! `2 b误区2. 饮食结构单一
" D3 n- v, Y! z/ A) \6 ~有很多只吃单一类食物,例如荞麦,能起到很好的减肥作用的荒谬说法。任何只有单一类食物的饮食习惯都是非常危险的,因为你的身体只能从中吸收一部分维生素和矿物质,而机体所需的不单单只是这些。仅仅摄入肉类等动物蛋白的饮食习惯是极其危险的。如果你已经决定成为素食者,那么选择摄入的果蔬要异常的小心。确定你能从所选的食物中吸取足够的铁。乳制品有丰富的营养价值,因为它提供了机所需的钙。想想,什么叫做节食减肥法。记住,那些所谓的节食方法对你的身体有极大的伤害。$ {* W9 d8 z5 U5 M3 s8 b
Dieting Mistake 3. Trying to Lose Weight Only by Dieting3 u: {1 R# J& T4 }5 |) x( Q
This is a big mistake to believe, that it’s possible to lose weight, if you only diet. Well, you can probably lose some kilograms, but you will gain them back, as soon as you stop your diet. A thin body can be achieved only by combining dieting with physical exercises, as well as changing your way of life. It’s not so important, what you eat and how much of it you eat. Pay more attention to how much you move. So, you need both a healthy diet and a healthy living.. n; |4 P* Q7 E
误区3. 单靠节食减肥  S6 P  M5 C- @4 w% i% n( `
人们相信单靠节食是能达到节食效果的。这就是一个很大的误区。没错,你或许能够减下很多公斤,但是,一旦你停止节食,很快它们就回来了。一个苗条的身段只能通过饮食和体育锻炼相互结合才能实现的,同时,也要改变一下你的生活方式。其实你吃什么、吃多少并不重要。要注意的是你到底运动了多少。因此,你需要的是一个健康的饮食外加一个健康的生活方式。 $ Z% x5 w) U- d2 y9 I7 C: s
Dieting Mistake 4. Combining Dieting with Stresses
4 L5 j. `$ k0 i  X0 O) \Avoid stresses. There’re lots of people, who may lose their temper and start eating everything they see exactly in stress situations. If you notice such behavior of yours, it’s a problem for dieting. Don’t start dieting, if you’re not sure you will be able to complete what you’ve started.
/ @) U. Q2 {! |7 ]( `误区4. 将压力与饮食结合8 f3 `5 V  ]* Q9 v; k1 U/ K
为消除压力而食。有很多人,他们在感到压力的情况下为了发泄情绪见什么就吃什么。如果你注意到自己有这种情况,那么对于节食减肥来说这是一个问题。倘若你不能确定能否完成已经开始的事,那么请不要开始节食减肥。 5 S# j3 `. F8 d
Dieting Mistake 5. Losing Too Much Weight Too Quickly
; p4 W/ l8 ^8 o1 r9 n; IDon’t strive for losing as much kilograms as possible as soon as possible. One could lose flesh during the first month due to the lack of excess water in the body. But loosing more than 3 kilograms in one month can be dangerous for your health. If it happens, your body loses non-fatty tissues as well as fatty ones, which is inadmissible.: K% m3 i/ T% {7 L' |& D
误区5. 过快减去过多的体重, A  W0 p# x! Y) w
不要追求在最短的时间内减去最多的体重。由于减掉了机体内多余的水分,人们在头一个月会显得消瘦。但是,在一个月之内减掉超过三公斤的话,那么势必对机体造成损害。假如这种情况发生了,减掉的不仅仅是脂肪组织还有非脂肪组织,这是机体难以承受的。
3 F; ^& Z9 L9 x8 NDieting Mistake 6. Combining Various Diets
8 S, F6 r7 x' o7 Z% F& KDon’t try to combine different diets. One weightloss method can contradict another one. And combining such diets may be harmful to your health.: ]% k" _) ?8 }4 |
Remember, that after dieting for some period of time and achieving a slim body you were striving for it’s possible to gain all your kilograms back, if you stop healthy dieting and exercising. So, take some time for regular physical exercises and take care of what you eat over the period of your entire life.) O7 `/ ]' ^2 H! o9 s
误区6. 多种减肥方法结合! M( I6 ]1 v6 d2 V7 L( U2 U
不要尝试着把多种减肥方法结合起来。不同的减肥方法会相互抵触的,如果把他们结合起来会危害你的健康。- S" x. f& r3 a% g3 D$ S  n
记住,节食减肥了一段时间过后,你的身段会达到你所追求的那样苗条,但是一旦你停止了健康的饮食习惯和体育锻炼的话,那么你又会恢复以往的体重。因此,在你的一生当中应当安排时间进行规律的体育锻炼和注意你的饮食。

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-1-20 14:47:14 | 显示全部楼层
我们家孩子是5岁,不过我给她报的是可恩学科英语,外教一对二的那种,外教都挺专业的感觉。不过至于你问5岁有么有必要,我个人觉得还是有的,首先她可以接触英语的语言环境,潜移默化的适应和外国人沟通,然后慢慢的提高口语交流能力。反正我是要从小锻炼她的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表