新会员必读 大学生的论坛下沙新生必读下沙币获得方法及使用
查看: 2406|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

300万美国少年曾企图自杀

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2011-3-24 16:27:53 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Three million American teens have thought seriously about or even attempted suicide, a government survey released on Sunday showed.
& F. ]/ W& G/ j0 RMore than 13% of young Americans between 14 and 17 years of age considered suicide in 2000, according to the report from the US Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). Only 36% of them had received mental health treatment or counseling, SAMHSA noted.
+ ]* A6 @1 t# e. lDepression is the main cause of suicide, SAMHSA administrator Charles Curie explained in a statement., O' m" C' R1 e( n+ I5 d
"We need to help teens make the link between untreated depression and the risk for suicide, and help them identify serious depression or suicide risk in a friend," Curie said. "We must encourage teens to tell a responsible adult when a friend is at risk for suicide."
; q2 K; K8 y/ z4 O1 u7 eMore than one third of the 3 million teens aged 12 to 17 who said they thought about suicide in the past 12 months actually tried it, the survey done by SAMHSA found.3 T* M" Y) c! j, _# ~/ u- s$ }3 b
Girls were twice as likely as boys to say they thought about suicide, but race and areas did not seem to make a difference, the report indicates. The highest rate was noted in the western part of the country, where 13.5% of children aged 12 to 17 reported having had thoughts of suicide.6 x' f3 \  B1 a& Y; x
+ n5 E) d' Y$ w. m6 f7 i
美国政府7月14日公布了一份调查报告,其结果显示有300万十几岁的美国青少年曾有过自杀的念头,他们其中还有人将其付诸实际行动。 2 C% @+ O; \# C0 p+ q9 G
根据美国物质滥用与心理卫生服务部(SAMHSA)的报告,2000年,美国14至17岁的青少年中有超过13%的人曾想过自杀。然而只有36%的人接受了精神方面的治疗或咨询。
- k6 A) g' G& [/ t' }& w9 _, a物质滥用与心理卫生服务部管理人员查尔斯·居里在一项声明中解释说,导致青少年自杀的主要原因是精神抑郁。
  }4 e3 E5 Y4 I: c$ L6 M1 ^$ L( Z居里说:"我们需要帮助青少年了解如果精神抑郁患者不进行及时治疗就会有自杀的危险,还要帮助他们判断自己的朋友是否患有严重的精神抑郁症或有自杀倾向。我们必须鼓励青少年在发现自己有朋友有自杀的念头时,及时通知成年人。") Y4 C" B4 ^9 d
这份报告说,在这300万曾经有过轻生念头的12到17岁青少年中,超过1/3的人承认他们在过去的一年中曾真的自杀过。
( ]. o  Q/ \1 F1 T5 g' _3 C9 `' [在接受调查的人中,有过自杀念头的女孩差不多是男孩的两倍,不过比例在种族上和地区上是没有什么差别的。自杀率最高的地区是美国的西部地区,曾有13.5%的青少年有过轻生念头。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表