新会员必读 大学生的论坛下沙新生必读下沙币获得方法及使用
查看: 2568|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

威廉王子大婚 英国人民可放假11天

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2011-3-25 17:12:40 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Britain will enjoy a bank holiday bonanza because of Prince William's royal wedding to Kate Middleton, with back-to-back four-day weekends. - ^+ L1 R" o( R( Q4 W6 J9 Z
  威廉王子和凯特举行婚礼,于是英国人民可以放大假了!连续的四个周末啊!
. u' }( T( O1 J) z, \0 Q  `! T  The Prince wants to evoke the memory of his mother by making his marriage on April 29 next year a celebration for the whole nation.
  }9 _. P! ~: b$ ]! h8 i4 l) O. MAnd it will be like a second Christmas break for many because it follows just days after the Easter weekend. ! U8 a& `9 ?/ L% o1 Y9 [( n7 N
  威廉王子为了纪念自己的母亲,将婚礼选在4月29日,并将这一天定位国定假日。这等于是第二个圣诞节假啊,因为就在复活节假后几天。
/ Q% s% E. \& F+ |* u  There are just three normal working days between the two Bank Holiday weekends, meaning many could enjoy a break of 11 days if they book the time off in between.
; G) p1 Y: e3 l2 c# ?  复活节假和威廉王子婚礼假之间只有三个工作日,等于说这三天也请假的话就可以连续休11天了! ' B% g  V1 A; I3 v3 F4 p0 ~0 b
  Kate’s ‘extremely generous’ parents have agreed to pay a five-figure sum towards the £12million cost of the big day, the rest of which will be funded by the Queen and Prince Charles. % J* ~; j- w' d% G( k' q
  凯特的父母将为婚礼出五位数的钱,整个婚礼预计花费1200万英镑,那么剩下的部分就由女王和查尔斯亲王付。 9 w* d; i  X# X  O3 V
  The Palace revealed that William wants a ‘spectacle’ on a grand scale. Street parties around London on the big day and a military fly-over are expected in a ‘classic example of what Britain does best’. 1 e5 f! ~$ S+ H* a5 k' ^" C1 n
  皇室方面表示,威廉王子希望婚礼“盛况空前”,当天街头除了有各种party狂欢,还会有空军飞行表演,以展现最经典最给力的英式庆典。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表