新会员必读 大学生的论坛下沙新生必读下沙币获得方法及使用
查看: 3283|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

7000词汇这么背我比较可以接受,连续看20天足以

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2010-10-24 18:01:34 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
1.With my own ears I clearly heard the heart beat of the nuclear bomb.
" ^. T: K* X1 [2 f1 X( e我亲耳清楚地听到原子弹的心脏的跳动。: N0 ]! Q# W8 x% P* _
2. Next year the bearded bear will bear a dear baby in the rear.
4 E* ^% `+ O' x" X  W3 |明年,长胡子的熊将在后方产一头可爱的小崽.6 j3 K) J4 L/ r
3. Early I searched through the earth for earth ware so as to research in earthquake.
9 a- w  S* Y5 g4 U5 D5 D$ ?早先我在泥土中搜寻陶器以研究地震.- R6 d, e& Q8 E. l; s/ n9 i# e# A
4. I learn that learned earnest men earn much by learning.. |% L4 ~) c. K+ P9 {4 N) ?+ {9 q( ~+ t
我得知有学问而认真的人靠学问挣很多钱.
5 j2 r( N% p0 x5 v* k9 r' }5. She swears to wear the pearls that appear to be pears.' Y/ X* D- W5 r2 q/ u" q
她发誓要戴那些看起来像梨子的珍珠。1 }1 ]7 j; S# ~4 Y% v) p
6. I nearly fear to tear the tearful girl's test paper.! |5 w' U- O; t) |9 H# c; M( z9 k
我几乎害怕撕那个泪流满面的女孩的试卷.# b( I5 O' N% P- a1 h
7. The bold folk fold up the gold and hold it in hand.2 F9 |' Q" x& b3 o* P
大胆的人们将黄金折叠起来拿在手里。
& F1 \$ z' ^: R8. The customers are accustomed to the disgusting custom.
! T# u4 C1 V7 X5 t3 D  S顾客们习惯了令人讨厌的风俗.
2 k. ~& A  p- U& M6 |. V9. The dust in the industrial zone frustrated the industrious man.( B4 a; @; e+ r
工业区里的灰尘使勤勉的人灰心.
6 h( E' C# u- W7 Y4 U10. The just budget judge just justifies the adjustment of justice.
) h. A: F! e9 Q2 ?8 e7 |+ z公正的预算法官只不过为司法调整辩护而已。, r9 [- H& j9 a" C
11. I used to abuse the unusual usage, but now I'm not used to doing so./ i. @: O9 \0 g4 Q. r' [* N) O
我过去常滥用这个不寻常的用法,但我现在不习惯这样做。
$ `, ]" u5 B) g" G5 X& S5 \2 D12. The lace placed in the palace is replaced first, and displaced later.
) I& @% W- [: q8 i$ a) I" N( j放在皇宫的带子先被替换,后来被转移。) A3 Y& f7 {! F0 @" [0 c
13. I paced in the peaceful spacecraft.
/ V8 ?5 r( x! i1 `我在宁静的宇宙飞船里踱步.( @; T; m. \0 P; `+ r2 ~3 P
14. Sir, your bird stirred my girlfriend's birthday party.0 s, N8 g* c$ M) j& L
先生,你的鸟搅了我女友的生日聚会。
6 n& R" H$ |/ X$ o' p! m15. The waterproof material is suitable for the aerial used near the waterfall.2 S6 ]4 B! _) U2 ]
这种耐水材料适合用在瀑布附近的天线.
  N4 @: _* N; c* K# ~: s( w) ]16. I hint that the faint saint painted the printer with a pint of paint.# S4 S8 f5 t- @  [" k* I
我暗示说虚弱的圣徒用了一品脱油漆涂印刷机.+ A. m/ a9 |5 w+ u& \3 G) a
17. At any rate, the separation ratio is accurate.
1 k* N! T+ q  w5 @; c无论如何,这个分离比是精确的.
/ Z9 B; L$ Z$ ~; }18. The boundary around the round ground separates us from the surroundings.
! ]4 y# n9 c7 u0 L! E9 P( S围绕着圆形场地的边界将我们同四周隔开.. c% k# V3 |& e( g6 W  S* q
19. The blunder made the underground instrument undergo an undermining of the thunderbolt.
, H$ Z' R. H0 d这个失策让地下仪器经受了一次雷电的破坏。
; F8 R5 o$ e7 A6 X8 K( m; e1 {20. The tilted salt filters halt alternately for altering./ i" R7 A3 s+ w  d8 s% ~# T
倾斜的盐过滤器交替地停下以便改造.  d7 g+ x7 Q5 h1 _- M: x
21. The wandering band abandoned her bandaged husband on Swan Island.% I- ]+ Y. p( q" n# ~) ~
流浪的乐队把她那位打着绷带的丈夫遗弃在天鹅岛上.$ _8 Q4 l% _$ L2 g; L
22. The manly Roman woman manager by the banner had man's manner.
# L# c& E  G- L- B; K( [" m军旗旁那位有男子气概的古罗马女经理具有男子风度.: K, D. I% `# w' C4 S, M: i) L; y/ T9 p
23. In the lane the planer saw a planet airplane under the crane.' U& j2 a& U: _- [3 g3 v
在巷道里,刨工看见了起重机下的行星飞机.
3 U* s7 H6 y  {+ x% e4 H4 @+ n& B6 l24. The wet pet in the net hasn't got on the jet plane yet.
% T. z+ r% @' }. q4 H7 _网中的湿宠物还没有登上喷气飞机.  I) u" M; L& Y
25. After maintenance the main remains and remainders are left on the domain.
% t' ], [- |. Q7 Y4 F6 A维修之后,主要遗骸和剩余物留在了领地上.1 ?2 B) Y1 c" G$ ?
26. The grandson branded the brandy randomly.: w  ?, w2 Y! x, B& S8 u; F
孙子给白兰地随机地打上烙印。/ [8 q4 _( h4 X% q7 H& V2 @
27. The landlord's land on the highland of the mainland expanded a lot.9 i2 w2 U/ S1 j8 P+ ^% k( m
地主在大陆高原上的土地扩张了很多.
& V+ Z% |6 v2 c1 x28. Utilize the fertilizer to keep the land fertile.( h! o8 j8 \% i7 j
利用化肥保持土地肥沃.
. x: Q. q% T, o& y29. The grand commander demands thousands of sandy sandwiches.* J$ R$ i0 w: f* _
大司令官要成千个沙色三明治。. j1 b% _0 n2 [0 I" ~4 `  }: m
30. I infer that he is indifferent to differentiating the offers in different conferences.
: ^* ^* j, @/ h! M8 A我推断他对区分不同会谈中的报价漠不关心.
7 z3 ^9 P' E+ d31. The maximum plus or minus the minimum makes minute difference.
, K" Z; Q! n* `: F* B/ s最大值加上或者减去最小值只产生极小的差异.  `2 u7 R" U+ o
32. The witty witness withdraws his words within minutes without any reason.
5 C/ R% h% Z/ p4 H/ e1 N% n! }诙谐的证人在几分钟之内无故地收回了他说的话.! e9 i1 R4 T+ R6 h
33. The cake maker shakes a naked snake with the quaking rake without sake.
+ m9 `/ w+ w4 P5 ]0 b# U0 E" s" y3 n蛋糕制造者无缘无故地用抖动的耙子摇一条赤裸的蛇.
/ `) y; q, z, t6 X7 V6 F! `34. By the crook, the cook looked through a cookbook before making hooked cookies.. A, m% R, o% M2 ?1 X9 K
在溪边,厨子在做钩形饼干之前查阅了一本食谱。
$ T' f% R1 `" C5 ~35. The writer writes the white book quite quietly in quilt.
8 f' Z( f  T) v/ \" U" m作家在被子里十分平静地写白皮书。# R) _( n) b$ J( N' t
36. On the chilly hillside, he is unwilling to write his will on the ten-shilling bill.; j& E. L+ f5 A' w
在寒冷的山坡上,他不愿意将遗嘱写在十先令的账单上.4 ^# \; |7 N( f9 Z
37. The weaver will leave for the heavy heaven.
; @5 D: M0 U6 \. W0 M那位纺织工将要到阴沉的天国里去.
1 R* O( ?: F7 W38. The handy left-hander left a handsome handkerchief on the handle of the handbag." Y! u/ ~6 K1 j8 H! v. T& ^* j
手巧的左撇子把一方漂亮手帕留在手提包的提手上。2 s: l! {0 T4 t4 N8 V
39. The thief chief achieved the theft of a handkerchief for mischief., Y6 v, h/ M% J7 S: l5 C& T" D1 F
贼首领完成了偷手帕的恶作剧.4 T* m5 a/ h5 a; |1 n/ x
40. I believe my brief words will relieve her grief.+ j: m  b; R4 n& {
我相信我简短的话会减轻她的悲痛.
+ ^9 t& [0 w( R& `3 j' z2 t41. At the dock I'm shocked to see the pocket rocket made of a block of rock.
, L. `. ~: r/ w6 t! |8 z在码头看到一块岩石做的小巧火箭,我感到震惊.
$ C% V* @8 X- s7 y2 U) ^42. Standing under the outstanding rock I misunderstood his standard standpoint.
8 z" b2 l. q) Z( k( u' _* {% j站在突出的岩石下,我误解了他的标准立场。
, H2 U; q5 ?! r2 y) O43. The substantial part of the constitution about the institution of institutes is substituted.) K! [; ~/ X# T$ L. v" z; n! ?
宪法中有关设立协会的实质性部分被替换., y# f% S1 m# P% `6 w+ j) e
44. Spell smell! Very well, the well-being for human being will swell.; C9 }7 c" X7 o$ g8 d4 V/ d) D
拼写气味(一词)!很好,人类的福利将会膨胀.
! r' ]7 f, V  N4 b45. Once none of you is here, the man in throne will live alone in the lonely zone.
* |' g5 n: v" L! V1 o$ e9 d7 S一旦你们没有人在此,王位上的人就要孤独地生活在这个孤寂的地带。( C4 g9 v" B# f" f, B. ?& b
46. Nowadays the once unknown snowy hill is well-known for snowstorm." m  P; W& b- \: l5 Z" V/ f$ E
如今那座曾经不出名的多雪小山因暴风雪而出名.
. I* P2 f+ H5 e9 b4 q0 N. V. o47. For instance, I can instantly know the constant distance.& F! n4 H/ i* Z5 ~! G
例如,我可以即刻知道该恒定距离。+ e( M8 W! _# m4 x
48. The man beyond the bond is fond of the second wonderful diamond.
2 \6 O! i4 ?7 _) V- ]那位不受约束的人喜欢第二颗奇异的钻石。
0 |. M; p! ~/ {. A. ?) W49. While sinking into thinking, the shrinking linkman drank the pink ink sprinkled on the wrinkly paper.  `4 p: S# [7 R, F
陷入沉思时,退缩的联络员喝掉了洒在皱纹纸上的粉红色墨水。
1 X0 |8 O. G2 c6 d5 ?50. The contribution distributor thinks the microcomputer pollution is absolutely beyond dispute.& M9 }9 B, `8 N* ^7 i
捐款分配者认为微机污染是绝对不容置疑的.8 l1 T' _0 y: {: z4 {. ~1 n
本帖地址:http://bbs.kaoyan.com/thread-1438079-1-1.html 转载请注明本帖地址。
: A# N. H0 t. D" s
. b6 r$ y% N, F$ S3 W9 W

' c  O+ S1 G+ X5 T% m※ 来源:
+ o2 \4 B$ i* k1 a# G( z; S考研论坛7 H! @8 A! M3 n; v
bbs.kaoyan.com
9 e+ T6 d: ~2 @: X: e4 x

6 s% a+ T4 C4 w4 u9 ]
$ }! K8 b5 p6 ~) y1 K* M' t- @8 n0 \9 C  d8 s! q# C

+ S: ~4 i; M% o& }: F; ~( F16天记住7000考研词汇的文本(第二天)
; B; }+ h. ~; s1 Y- ~0 }2 M$ T' g
51. He repeatedly repeats, "Eat meat.": q0 @$ g5 {! {  V1 b! r. x
他再三重复说:"吃肉."
1 A1 p. G/ T0 X, l9 M52. Having canceled X-ray scan, the cancerous candidate on the canvas ate the idle candles in the candy can.
6 b6 _: ]! S6 [* y取消X线扫描后,帆布上的癌症候选人吃了糖果罐里的闲置蜡烛。9 }+ \8 J0 F3 E  A/ j
53. The dominant candidate is nominally nominated for president.2 S* ]# B9 G% K7 `# u
占优势的候选人名义上被任命为总统.
& H4 l+ x3 B" R& Q, }54. The extravagant savage made the interior and exterior criteria of deterioration.8 m5 m' O9 j& t
奢侈的野蛮人制定了腐败的内外标准.( b# w/ h, i! d& f0 a
55. No, nobody's body is noble, nor is his.3 L$ _. P" w2 v+ C: O
不,没有任何人的躯体是高贵的,他的也不是.& S" o( _6 s' ]  }6 Y% m
56. Axe the tax on taxis. Wax may relax the body.
# f( _# `# U" E$ o; a& z8 T削减出租车的税费。蜂蜡可以使身体放松.2 E0 P+ K2 T2 M2 X! l; e; o
57. The man in mask asked me for a task; I let him put the basket on the desk in the dusk.
4 e: \1 h) }6 l* o% f戴面具的人向我要任务,我让他在黄昏时把篮子放到桌子上.2 q. o$ ?1 R1 a2 [+ K' v) T
58. The lump jumped off the pump and bumped on the trumpet in the dump.5 b# r$ ]" F/ [" g3 k
傻大个跳下水泵撞到垃圾堆里的喇叭上。7 _' h2 d: s8 b. \/ W
59. On my request the conqueror questioned the man who jumped the queue.; v. g2 W: ?, Q2 {. N
根据我的请求,征服者质问了插队者., g- Q/ m5 V' g. `% W7 S! _
60. They are arguing about the document of the monumental instrument.; n& \8 ]" C5 B$ c; J
他们在辩论关于那件不朽乐器的文献.
+ C7 I) v2 r8 Z, y! ^61. However, Lever never fevers; nevertheless, he is clever forever.
, e4 ~4 d+ I+ V无论如何,杠杆从未发烧;尽管如此,他始终机灵。& q2 s% e; P9 [- N3 ~
62. I never mind your unkind reminding that my grindstone hinders your cylinder.1 x' B7 R  k# B7 T8 m! b5 k
我决不介意你不友善的提醒说我的磨刀石妨碍了你的汽缸。8 G! \6 U+ d5 L6 E8 U3 s$ B
63. I feed the food to the bleeding man in the flood.
* {  R- H! ]1 C) \! o我把食品喂给洪水中的那个流血的人.8 h3 x2 R+ e9 }2 v4 |
64. It's a treason terror of the seasonal oversea seafood is reasonable.4 [2 p5 l, k4 r: D
认为季节性的海外海鲜的价格是合理的就是背叛。& u! X9 Z  ^; I0 \. u1 u
65. The veteran in velvet found that the diameter of the thermometer was one metre.
0 J4 `% f+ l; I穿天鹅绒的老兵发现温度计的直径为一米.
; G& w; j/ s5 n. U66. The cube in the tubular cup occupies one cubic meter.  k( T3 j- k% @: M1 a) D
筒状杯中的立方体占有一个立方米(的体积).
& R5 I' Y0 q+ e  o+ q! _67. Put the spotless potatoes, tomatoes and tobacco atoms into the hot pot.
  T# a) S0 {: A5 _把无斑点的土豆、番茄和烟草微粒放进热锅里。
! ~, J! \3 {, S8 z68. The preacher preached to the teacher's teacup.# R" G4 C  Z" T
传教士对着老师的茶杯说教.
. R+ S' r5 N, p% G! y+ S8 P69. "My behavior is on behalf of half zebras," the algebra teacher said.
) X" V% y$ _2 s! {' A+ \"我的行为代表了一半斑马的利益,"代数老师说.
# i) f# f- f% F4 |6 w3 L70. Unlike my uncle, I likely like that bike (bicycle).- j4 r' x% a$ b
我不像叔叔,我很可能喜欢那辆自行车.. z; o$ ?$ L8 V  s
71. She likes nothing but things of clothing and cloth.
" T* T6 x8 g/ C  J# T" s/ i
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博
关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表