$ p2 A3 }9 f1 U( ?' n7 s; B3 B8 nI second that motion. Sweet! 我赞成这个提议,太棒了!
+ Z; n3 g6 p& }1 t4 rit's a madhouse! Isn't it just great?真是个火爆的地方,很棒吧?
6 X$ x4 x: i9 D' c+ E" i/ \5 xBut you were elected fair and square. 但是你是公平选举出来的
; R# f; Z+ @% g& X
Have you all lost your mind? 你们都疯了吗?
! R3 K3 l* Z6 T$ tThis is so off limits.这里是禁止入内地区
$ ? s( ^+ O: K+ Q: }9 ~" aI know your weak spot. 我知道你的弱点
6 g W* b/ E1 {# C! F
There's no way this is happening.一点门都没有
& B8 C2 H Q1 C! Q3 N- M: E. J
Return to your designated quadrants.回到你们指定的岗位
/ Z$ }/ Z9 r; v) l/ n+ c
You can't fight it, Otis. You're a born party animal.你不能拒绝,Otis,你生来就是派对动物
- _ i6 m3 \" v7 }* f* rThat does not apply to this. 这不是答案
( O+ i0 h) l" y3 i
We gotta take care of him.我们得解决了他; u' x8 W, k) I/ P' S* F
He's a vegan, God bless him.他是素食主义者,上帝保佑他
* e. r+ X# U3 AIt's not like we have a lot of options. 我们可没什么选择
& A( ^+ P% o8 }# B& L8 f' @
He's buying it.他相信了
: \' K6 V- p! ^9 sWell, unless you get him a blindfold, I'm going to kick him!除非你把他唬过去,否则我要一直踢他!
( p/ Q; Q6 Z' XGood as new.完好如初
" P* t+ `; ?6 d1 QOh, that so steams me! 气死我了!
& T$ j6 M4 D" N6 z9 }Man, I wish I could get a hold of that little...我真希望我能忍住不发作
f7 }( S* l" k: a9 VRight outside this house, looming like a ghost. Like a reaper.就在外面,若隐若现地像幽灵,像死神
+ z) {0 T. x' `
Your mind's gone, woman.你开小差了,女人
: I# ~( [2 L& i' r4 c3 H. y1 A
We're rebels!我们是造反者
5 t7 ^: Q1 {! }
We're the wildest! 我们是最狂野的
6 |( o. V1 k1 K" OBreaks my heart.伤了我的心 i6 J, f( ~- K& w1 N
Pull over to the side of the road. 把车停在路边
7 N* B: L& a% M: l; _6 @
What we got here is probably some teenagers going out for a joyride in their mom's car. Yeah, we'll shake them up a bit, send them home. You know kids. Nothing a little strip search won't cure, yeah. 这很可能是几个十几岁小青年,开着他们***车去兜风,教训教训然后送回家。你了解他们,不来个光身搜查起不到效果
- h$ J1 ~/ i0 P4 l+ K- v
These kids get all hopped up on Diet Coke and Jolly Ranchers那孩子们被健怡可乐和棒棒糖冲昏头了2 W' z! i6 L4 @/ x; u
They're gonna catch us and they're gonna dissect us.他们会抓住我们的,会把我们大卸八块
0 a' O6 v2 ]1 y* }/ ?( T) Q) n+ o+ [, j5 J3 }2 k, p& S$ Q