新会员必读 大学生的论坛下沙新生必读下沙币获得方法及使用
查看: 2627|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[share]::you are the one::

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2007-6-10 21:09:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
<p><font color="#000000">It’s early in the morning </font></p><font color="#000000"><p><br/>soon another day will dawn</p><p>&nbsp;<br/>I can’t wait to feel your arms <br/></p><p>around me again<br/></p><p>I believe that we could <br/></p><p>lay down the world <br/></p><p>together we could live <br/></p><p>the dream that never ends <br/></p><p>Open up the door <br/></p><p>just a little more <br/></p><p>baby let me in <br/></p><p>You are the one, You are the one <br/></p><p>who can make moments last forever <br/></p><p>The one that makes the sun shine <br/></p><p>where ever you go, You are the one <br/></p><p>why make it harder, than it has to be <br/></p><p>just listen, I’ll give you love <br/></p><p>if you’ll give me your heart <br/></p><p>Everytime I near you <br/></p><p>time is standing still <br/></p><p>there’s nothing you can’t fix <br/></p><p>with your heavenly smile <br/></p><p>I&nbsp;would never leave you <br/></p><p>my love is for life <br/></p><p>taking things for grandet <br/></p><p>was never my style <br/><br/>Just give a little love <br/></p><p>say you’ll never stop <br/></p><p>I’ll do anything <br/></p><p>You are the one, You are the one <br/></p><p>who can make moments last forever <br/></p><p>The one that makes the sun shine <br/></p><p>where ever you go, You are the one <br/></p><p>why make it harder, than it has to be <br/></p><p>just listen, I’ll give you love <br/></p><p>If you’ll give me your heart <br/></p><p>And I’ll do anything <br/></p><p>if you give me your heart <br/></p><p>ahh ahh yeah <br/></p><p>I’ll do anything <br/></p><p>You are the one, You are the one <br/></p><p>who can make moments last forever <br/></p><p>The one that makes the sun shine <br/></p><p>where ever you go <br/></p><p>give a little love <br/></p><p>say you’ll never stop <br/></p><p>and I’ll do anything <br/></p><p>I’ll give you love <br/></p><p>if you’ll give me your heart <br/></p><p>ohhhhh ohhhhh <br/></p><p>who can make moments last forever <br/></p><p>The one that makes the sun shine <br/></p><p>Where ever you go <br/></p><p>you are the one <br/></p><p>why make it harder, than it has to be <br/></p><p>just listen, I’ll give you love <br/></p><p>if you’ll give me your heart </p><p></p><p>很久米发古男声了.听到这首,觉得还可以....</p><p>边听音乐,边学习英文,是不是觉得轻松些呢?</p><p></p></font>" ]/ A2 M% u4 G
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-6-10 21:11:11编辑过]
1 D* Z7 M1 M& p# f
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-6-11 23:30:00 | 只看该作者
I just can say: beautiful
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2007-6-11 23:40:00 | 只看该作者
ye,welcome you here