查看: 12770|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

宝洁经典问题中英文对照版

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2008-6-29 21:58:36 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
" `: B; x$ H3 S# j; F( K1 r8 n
1. Describe an instance where you set your sights on a high/demanding goal and saw it through completion.' e: F) P! A, r0 w  L4 ?" S
1 m, [9 `& I1 j9 @
  2. Summarize a situation where you took the initiative to get others going on an important task or issue, and played a leading role to achieve the results you wanted.
, D9 p" j6 W4 u% h; n; k% |
  ]7 O+ E) C) Y, E  3. Describe a situation where you had to seek out relevant information,define key issues and decide on which steps to take to get the desired results.) Z6 K  ]) }. p

5 u9 ?; d0 \6 W6 s; w9 C' I: v  4. Describe an instance where you made effective use of facts to secure the agreement of others.
7 H' {0 p9 r: X7 V$ m
5 z) P% Y. v& g' k  5. Give an example of how you worked effectively with people to accomplish an important result.
& p- R, y! |/ W$ I* x# X2 M7 x: ^4 b ! ^; M2 x3 a- A' n$ u: j
  6. Describe a creative/innovative idea that you produced which led to a significant contribution to the success of an activity of project.: M4 M! i: w  ]4 F! E3 _! E. Q
. o; J; @. y2 [5 N6 F
  7. Provide an example of how you assessed a situation and achieved good results by focusing on the most important priorities.
9 Z5 V- O- p# h5 y
  \8 ^  v1 J2 @! ]8 J! n" Z4 ~, k  8. Provide an example of how you acquired technical skills and converted them to practical application. 7 N: ]/ ^0 s. u( T, j7 l" f

* ^" ?( {4 f# [0 N  第一,请你举1个具体的例子,说明你是如何设定1个目标然后达到它。5 K! g/ Z4 }" S# R1 V9 I; f# c  `
& I/ Q6 c8 U& Z9 h& s% d
  第二,请举例说明你在1项团队活动中如何采取主动性,并且起到领导者的作用,最终获得你所希望的结果。
; v7 x9 t% z; x$ S) U/ A% c$ r & V: }7 A1 {, G4 X6 _" k$ I, p; u
  第三,请你描述1种情形,在这种情形中你必须去寻找相关的信息,发现关键的问题并且自己决定依照一些步骤来获得期望的结果。+ }+ H( |7 G9 {$ l  t' v

+ _0 T# F% m6 Y' t  第四,请你举1个例子说明你是怎样通过事实来使他人达成一致的。, o# k: a0 n/ x( x
& `2 e" V0 r! t! P, |$ s( R
  第五,请你举1个例子,说明在完成1项重要任务时,你是怎样和他人进行有效合作的。# s' b$ W) D( Q. v! Q
0 L! L5 d2 Z: Z8 Q6 Z
  第六,请你举1个例子,说明你的1个有创意的建议曾经对1项计划的成功起到了重要的作用。
% f" {* F' C! ]+ e+ G, I
* }& V7 {7 v7 u1 X$ l) I  第七,请你举1个具体的例子,说明你是怎样对你所处的环境进行1个评估,并且能将注意力集中于最重要的事情上以便获得你所期望的结果。
0 ^" K0 d% l" M" R' @8 J
. m2 @. c+ N  R; o1 ~% m  第八,请你举1个具体的例子,说明你是怎样学习1门技术并且怎样将它用于实际工作中。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表