打印 上一主题 下一主题

Oracle 10g DBA 1z0-046考题(分享)

[复制链接]
头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2008-12-27 13:40:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Oracle   10g DBA   1z0-046考题
0 ]/ v$ E: G% K. L' p8 H7 M( g1. In an online transaction processing (OLTP) database instance that involves a high volume of data manipulation language (DML) operations, you decide to increase the value of the LOG_BUFFER parameter. ; ^1 B' X+ s! p7 Q4 D
What could be the reason for this change?
  [. f, ^$ t2 I4 t" g8 LA.The buffer busy wait event has been detected./ N; a) L8 h, Y1 J* Q2 l
B.The no free buffers event has been detected.% [; X/ b3 d0 ?0 n0 T7 _
C.The log buffer space wait event has been detected.
9 ]: g1 n2 l( J; a8 ^, C) _7 h) xD.The log file completion wait event has been detected.
4 P# ?. |" b3 k  JE.The value for the free buffer inspected statistics is growing.
- K, u4 z& C5 q; @9 A4 h& {# bANSWER: C
1 c6 S1 @* |% t: K* N- u0 M( G4 n/ }5 K. r
2. ho.sh is an executable shell script. You executed the following command that leads to an error:
4 w4 @( w) \% O9 T& s$ strace -o /tmp/ho.out ./ho.sh
3 S3 \8 e, W, [& [$ a: k( Vstrace: exec: Permission denied
/ |. E& c$ x- Q8 U3 EWhat could you do to execute the command successfully in the next attempt?
- u( R9 `! g8 q  B* ?. H* fA.Provide the shell reference with the command.2 e+ J' j2 |1 M; h1 Z
B.Remove the shell reference present inside the shell script.
4 |$ T  j" A0 DC.Execute the command as the root operating system user.
% |8 {! k6 q; V2 f- x& P% a; ED.The extension for the output file should be changed to .log.2 P6 e9 s/ s, B$ z* E! k2 ?
ANSWER: A
' j) c/ G2 {: f0 A  {, u, H- P& [1 F5 P' z
3. You need to ensure that whenever you create a new file, it should have the following set of permissions:
" B$ N& X1 j3 zu=rwx,g=rx,o=rx.
& {2 ~, c1 e: ?- i5 LWhich statement can you add to the .bashrc script to set the desired file permissions?
" `7 z, h: W$ k+ v: o1 Z. mA.umask 455! y! g" C  }, h
B.umask 0129 `3 F& D, r+ [! H6 x/ |; F
C.umask 0755
$ b8 G0 {5 i2 @( b- f( E- `D.chmod u=rwx,g=rx,o=rx% l+ q" Z' S, K% v1 \* e0 i
ANSWER: C 8 k( \8 W7 E! ?1 R* z
& a$ Q% M9 ~& }
4. Which three statements are true about Oracle Clustered File System (OCFS)? (Choose three.)7 {9 k6 H' Z# Z9 F
A.There is no limit on the number of files on OCFS.: h% y1 \/ Y8 F
B.You can use OCFS for database files as well as general files.
4 `' L8 P" C) ~C.You can create an OCFS using Logical Volume Manager (LVM).& b: W' N: E7 ?; Q+ |' Q4 V
D.You must modify the Linux kernel parameters before mounting OCFS.$ y* U$ n- l- n; Z! ~" M; x
E.Standard file system commands, such as mkdir, rmdir, and mv, are available on OCFS.
( D' ]3 ]- s5 |ANSWER: ABE
0 p+ A) I' Q& [( R" `7 ?
& D: r! [. ~- Z) S& _5 D$ Z5. The OS user BOB is a member the osoper OS group in the database server. You want BOB :2 q1 X, K3 z7 I9 ?
Which of the option would fulfill the requirement?
8 a5 F6 R3 ^: g& r- ?6 UA.Assign the sysdba privilege to BOB.
) |7 q0 N0 {0 m5 @0 fB.Assign the osdba OS group to BOB.
* H( Y0 Q# Q, I+ q  NC.Set the REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE initialization parameter to SHARED.
; |% z5 C1 g. `- y' iD.Set the REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE initialization parameter to EXCLUSIVE.
6 q9 F  p  O3 v8 |ANSWER: B 6 Z2 D$ \. a2 v( ^: r3 T
8 X: L$ c, w9 v1 _
6. You executed the ipcs -m command to list all the shared memory segments in your Oracle server., O7 k6 |+ y5 r* V( @. t
View the Exhibit exhibit1 that shows the output of this command.3 E  n/ h" e# k' q
Later, you executed the same command to check the shared memory segments.
5 Q+ Z8 {* K# S; H# \# X; l1 GView the Exhibit exhibit2 that shows the output of this command.* _' M. Z5 Z1 B  ^6 H
Why is the large shared memory segment not listed in the second Exhibit?
$ s) S% \, E9 k8 Y! cA.The Oracle database instance is shut down.
2 Q( J: {' p8 f' oB.The swap space has been increased in the system.4 {1 J* ^% m7 S8 q
C.The Oracle database instance is configured in shared server mode.
( ?( U+ Y6 }1 _3 `D.The large pool size set for the Oracle database instance is reset to zero.7 M6 v& ]% R( T
ANSWER: A ' n, P: N! {7 S/ @, e7 c

/ }( M) g: u$ F" h, v7. You attempt to modify the ksms.s library and relink the Oracle database executable to use the address 0X15000000 for the System Global Area (SGA). You receive an error.
* y2 q0 t; e3 S$ I- r' IWhich set of commands would you use to restore the original settings?. B4 ?/ v2 S% f" t: m$ A! d
A.echo 0X1000000 > ksms.s
0 ]( T5 y8 U9 ~* Lmake -f ins_rdbms.mk ksms.s8 i( r- @+ G" l0 ^8 ~
B.echo 0X15000000 > ksms.s
5 ~9 j- u$ I. S& Rmake -f ins_rdbms.mk ioracle7 m9 O5 t5 E  r- s: @' Z4 |
C.make -f ins_rdbms.mk ksms.s) @% L8 n2 c: J, S, J/ ~4 h: o
make -f ins_rdbms.mk ioracle
& N- @- y4 `. E  p1 A4 p; {/ BD.genksms > ksms.s
/ P" l" R5 \/ E$ j, t6 ?make -f ins_rdbms.mk ksms.o: G/ C; j# ]: z/ {. J8 C8 v  n
make -f ins_rdbms.mk ioracle
+ ?# b* V; ]/ e! h+ r5 r9 _$ xE.genksms -s 0X10000000 > ksms.o9 l# H4 t  o1 Q" n" c# e
ANSWER: D
5 V4 U  M+ }: N6 O& J; i
2 E* K  w+ E- I4 `8. You want to install Oracle Database 10g on a Linux machine. You want to ensure that no tainted modules are loaded on the kernel. Which commands will you execute to achieve this?
% \9 k# e# S, h5 C; ?( nA.uname -r
$ D7 |; H* \4 bB.uname -v
! P4 I& L) o+ p6 h8 V9 {" UC.cat /proc/version1 c! P7 ?6 n  }
D.cat /proc/sys/kernel/tainted$ e, N! H0 Y7 b$ s
ANSWER: D # c( Z! b3 M4 y
# j! i4 w" Q1 g7 n. a1 l
9. Examine the content of the /proc/sys/kernel/tainted file on your Linux machine:
0 y  d# V8 G# }' Y3 v[root@edtdr6p1 root]# cat /proc/sys/kernel/tainted' X$ ^% ?" y. d8 C, h8 m& W. A7 d
/ l& \' E+ K' m" @( cWhat will happen when you install Oracle Database 10g on this machine?
$ D: H; J5 @0 {; A% p& dA.Installation will fail because of the tainted kernel., ^8 l, i. Z  z% u
B.Installation will be successful, but Oracle will not provide support for the database product.1 C, r+ T2 L0 \; G& q+ c
C.Installation will be successful. Oracle will provide support for the database product but not for the operating system (OS).0 o6 j4 j- |5 E
D.Installation will be successful and Oracle will provide support for the database product as well as the OS.
' @5 z" U7 a% E  [. f) ME.Successful installation and Oracle support for database product as well as Linux OS will depend on the module tainting the kernel.
9 J$ k4 |! }3 r& x2 u" oANSWER: E
: ]. i" j7 Q" G1 S* x: r2 }! @! B5 C* b0 b$ c) J
10. A non-General Public License (GPL) driver was loaded on a Linux machine. To verify that the module has tainted the kernel, you executed the cat /proc/sys/kernel/tainted command and received the following output:# B% b; d' I  E5 q
[root@edtdr6p1 root]# cat /proc/sys/kernel/tainted
4 N6 N8 R' }. w, m! e7 l1
8 p; A# t$ `, Y9 aWhat do you infer from the output? (Choose all that apply.)7 H' c: }; }$ P
A.A proprietary module has been loaded.
# i: ^8 ~( s/ I: sB.A module is marked unsupported by the vendor.$ t2 R! X2 ]& O. B+ H) q
C.All the loaded modules have General Public License (GPL).
& `  a5 Q0 V5 u) J5 R6 n1 ~D.A module was force-loaded by using the insmod -f command.
5 F7 N0 o) N) c, p  zANSWER: AD
9 Y% n2 y. X) I  H6 S% J" k5 ?1 M, `4 P7 Z- z# e
11. Which command is used to identify the kernel version number?
) N, y; n  n4 r) SA.which
4 f3 N- z0 z# u! e) h' iB.whatis
2 T+ K- H- W  T% R9 d$ g8 sC.uname -r
( ^) q3 ?2 S7 e+ X5 VD.ulimit -m# G1 |3 c3 i8 C$ T9 S0 D! M
E.chkconfig! O  b% o/ u3 V7 Q& ~4 B2 j
ANSWER: C
5 ~1 c* y' Q, O
: K0 K0 l9 `- V' N! a& \4 ]. u12. Match the following commands with the purpose they are used for:
- G9 N: w6 {3 ?( DI chmod a) To create a file with the desired time stamp
5 V- Y; J/ ?, j3 [) wii touch b) To use the variable of the parent shell in child shell9 W8 r  y/ ]" |, ~( G$ [
iii alias c) To give write permission to a directory
; F  S% {& b5 c9 C3 Eiv uname d) To simplify long commands  d8 |1 p3 c. f6 B; ^9 N1 K
v export e) To see the Linux release number! Y4 E$ U, O; p+ {; f1 s
A.i-a, ii-e, iii-d, iv-c, v-b7 d) ~9 F  k% A
B.i-c, ii-a, iii-e, iv-d, v-b
+ \. Y2 o) X2 G; ^* v4 rC.i-c, ii-e, iii-b, iv-a, v-b
& H* e; D3 _$ `D.i-c, ii-a, iii-d, iv-e, v-b
% H5 C" i! ^# X& `1 B9 H: mANSWER: D 1 k! d7 V' |- e! O
  E7 N+ L) P& C9 {1 B
13. You logged in as user user1 on a Linux machine. You need to check which groups you belong to. Which commands will you use? (Choose two.)
% @* p* b! w* ^+ o1 m7 B# T4 ]) _/ K% \A.id
8 M3 l. L+ P. Z) |B.uname -G
0 y8 ?/ z1 a$ K' k2 w/ X8 h) gC.cat /etc/passwd
/ f  o1 ]& ?$ P: Y' d# b1 i0 qD.cat /etc/group! x/ H7 g# }% W) `) k  \$ x
E.cat .bash_profile
  j+ o9 B( R, p! O$ u3 I9 G+ ~ANSWER: AD
7 u0 W+ x+ n- r
5 x& |# }  e  t! p# {/ f( L14. View the Exhibit.
; s6 b9 C* A, {& y* i% D! iWhich two statements are true about the output of the cat /proc/partitions command? (Choose two.)
/ v2 e' I  e9 r1 dA.The hard disk has four partitions.( ^. q. b* _! g8 R& j/ _2 J
B.The hard disk has six partitions.
5 Z5 g! e- U' a( kC.The swap partition is not shown in the output. 1 R8 h0 d% H3 }+ \" P  D
D.The major column shows the device number with partitions.% A' b! o$ K0 k+ Q+ T! u
E.The #blocks column shows the number of inode blocks in that partition.( B; m7 O7 P9 V" T5 j6 E4 V! ?/ G

; Q3 J/ E& P: b2 eANSWER: AD
# E$ t/ F! |! w+ D/ \0 m1 z1 n1 d0 x: _" g
15. Which command would you use to identify the users that belong to the oradba group?
9 f' \* ]+ c: i% ?0 ]& wA.id -G/ a  z3 ^# O+ g# ~7 j: D+ Y
B.uname -g
: G9 R  E8 Y5 ^C.grep ^oradba: /etc/passwd
, G* E9 h* v; x5 h/ I# o3 n% yD.grep ^oradba: /etc/group
9 M8 m- x& Z/ A1 e1 HANSWER: D
# T! T7 S! C/ P& r, }
. T  v# J$ n8 D9 n8 n16. View the Exhibit and examine the output.# B: i1 d' Q( V" C
What do you infer from this? (Choose all that apply.)
& H# G' {3 I/ b% Q. w" c3 V4 c9 MA.The command output is stored in the pmon.txt file.
) ]4 v5 q. o: f* }2 `B.The command shows all the processes running on the machine.
% e$ i  J$ R. z  x+ b: T4 x: L& m( IC.The command appends the pmon.txt file with the output of the command.
' _  b4 e) Y! f- O/ P1 }# |$ {D.The command shows only those processes that contain the text _pmon running on your machine.
2 p& |* _# _4 ]9 Y3 c7 Q4 yE.The logs generated while executing the command will be stored in the pmon.txt file.
  R- @0 u- C& M
8 Z2 O2 n$ v) a: M. NANSWER: AD
7 e4 z/ _3 a' H7 v# a6 i( i2 e" i2 Y; t$ `1 Z8 t2 w
17. View the following script:
+ L; v3 ^. p- p/ l; Aif [ -r /etc/oratab ]
9 [+ n& M6 i) a+ ~% H% ythen4 G+ z4 L  |. i6 I- l" q) t
ORATAB=/etc/oratab  _) s, N3 H" B: J8 z, o
else- y  f& v  |' K/ I8 t8 ^
if [ -r /var/opt/oracle/oratab ]
7 V0 _% j+ o6 s0 {: U9 K. R  fthen
* O( }9 x" L0 b* cORATAB=/var/opt/oracle/oratab
4 C2 N9 j1 }/ G9 v5 k: ]. j& O) Eelse# O8 W' D( A+ q/ D# `/ H. c1 t0 y/ O
echo "Can't find any oratab file"$ a7 b' B* l+ V9 ?+ h, e* c
exit 1
& \* g. T+ r& d: M' ifi: _* g. f; H1 |& Y9 ?, G+ v. K/ d
fi& g3 P% B4 g3 U  K& M* }9 F3 m3 u' |
grep -v [\#\*] $ORATAB | cut -d ":" -f1
3 U0 O! i# q) e1 N: k0 L& \Which statement is true about the execution and output of the script?. k3 u2 d: Q6 `! f
A.It will execute only in the /etc/oratab directory.
; ^, n3 Z6 d5 U! LB.It will show all the Oracle homes listed in the oratab file on the local machine.& n' j3 k% h+ s* f7 K) L% c
C.It will show all Oracle database SIDs listed in the oratab file on the local machine.
/ t1 G) d( x2 |8 r; FD.The script output will depend on the command-line arguments passed while executing the script.3 E( {9 B) E" N9 @+ n
ANSWER: C / i; u( m! t9 e- \: `: u
1 c8 n4 ?0 M$ {3 W  j& d" d) j
18. Which three statements are true about the built-in shell variables? (Choose three.). L% n' ^, H  p; O/ t; E# T
A.The $? Variable stores true and false values.4 l+ f8 y2 Q% @8 a" `) i! _9 S
B.The $* variable stores all the command-line parameters passed.( I  I. C. u& a  B  e: _% N. j
C.The $# variable stores the total number of command-line parameters.* s: R- ]+ S+ f) J5 H" s8 g2 k
D.The values for these variables are retained in the session until it is reset.
3 t( W6 w1 s. |, Q! ?$ {E.The $n variable can store n number of positional command-line parameters.: m4 F" E5 ]' j) Q/ g# r
ANSWER: BCE * ]4 z+ g6 Z. ~( @& ]3 l

( P% |+ X. j2 R1 |- l" Q+ m19. View the following script:( p8 n7 n% Y" b/ Q  b
if [ -d $1 ]# H2 X, \0 Q( C
then
1 p$ n0 R. {( {3 [$ s1 z6 ?0 R/ efor Data in `ls $1 *|tr -s " "| grep .dbf`+ ~) k3 v  w7 M  k, }5 s9 ]
do
$ s0 ?/ B7 e& b( r( o6 mecho $Data- v+ o4 q0 {2 J2 ^! {$ W& C
done
3 d1 P) Y/ d! T/ g# helse% s% U: v& d! P. |5 Y; u/ T
echo -e "No Directory specified"! O' I9 a2 [; j! j, g1 b
fi
+ F, e# }8 I+ A/ w. jWhich statement is true about the script?
1 [6 m: e( c0 S- W8 l( zA.The script displays the total number of .dbf files on the local machine.0 p- }4 a( u' V5 D7 [+ ]6 S' m
B.The script will not execute because no value for the $1 variable is given./ w0 C, r5 H* Q8 U
C.The script displays the .dbf files in the location given as a value in the positional parameter.$ W+ B  Z2 O! D( s& B
D.The script will give an error because the variable name should contain the letters of the English alphabet.
  R3 M5 [- L* X! ?% d4 X) NANSWER: C 1 j1 J  A* J/ F. E2 ^
& P) p2 _/ {+ n4 E  Q0 o, @
20. You have started an instance with the DBWR_IO_SLAVES initialization parameter set to 2. What will be the result of setting this parameter? (Choose two.)
; u5 n% _5 S# I5 E1 NA.The DISK_ASYNCH_IO initialization parameter will be set to True." n" r0 r7 g" l1 S9 V. E: Y6 u( U
B.The TAPE_ASYNCH_IO initialization parameter will be set to True.! I& i" ]/ P5 B) l) F
C.The database instance will simulate asynchronous input/output (I/O).5 S/ B. j/ E4 x" b. D# a: n' r# m
D.Oracle server will update the value for the DB_CACHE_SIZE initialization parameter as per the system requirement.) `2 P, q3 _) {& F6 U% Z8 I
E.If the existing value of the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES initialization parameter is set to greater than 1, then the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES parameter will be set to 1.
( m& ]2 k$ u3 _$ x) z: Qhabet., W% H6 v; }( K
ANSWER: CE . g' X) V6 F$ A% h' f- W4 ~" w
4 K, K5 K& k! x' C  ]3 t' K: f
21. Which two statements are correct about the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES initialization parameter? (Choose two.)2 s) U: e% J1 E
A.The default value for DB_WRITER_PROCESSES is (CPU_COUNT+7)/8.) `, o3 |( D# E- o
B.You set DB_WRITER_PROCESSES to greater than one to simulate asynchronous input/output (I/O).! _3 W7 {; N, \
C.You cannot set DB_WRITER_PROCESSES to greater than one if asynchronous I/O is enabled for the Oracle server.# a- @, b  _* M5 \, S
D.You cannot set DB_WRITER_PROCESSES to greater than one if the DBWR_IO_SLAVES initialization parameter is set to greater than zero.
* O8 v8 S; s) Z% B2 [( eE.You must set an appropriate value for the LOG_PARALLELISM initialization parameter before modifying the default value for DB_WRITER_PROCESSES.! B0 X# M2 X) u5 F$ ]
ANSWER: AD 5 ?4 H0 C" E9 E' _
" h! q6 C3 m( L
22. You set the PRE_PAGE_SGA initialization parameter to True. Which two outcomes will result due to the setting of this parameter value? (Choose two.)
" _2 Z" E- y6 TA.The startup process will take more time.
% `3 m/ ~4 L2 p! w( `B.The value for DB_BLOCK_LRU_LATCHES will be set to 4.
( A0 p! w/ d% _6 @+ }( e9 pC.The database instance cannot use multiple DBWR processes.
# W2 l7 X! W3 j# L- DD.The database instance will simulate synchronous input/output (I/O).! b" A. r2 Q8 B
E.Each Oracle server process will read the entire System Global Area (SGA) to physical memory at session startup.6 t+ W3 A* I/ p. x0 i$ S+ E& o
ANSWER: AE
1 |' ^6 E4 t6 v. c! j/ d3 N
4 d6 u4 |3 N9 N! ?' S7 P23. In an online transaction processing (OLTP) database, a large number of concurrent users are performing small transactions on a specific schema. You observe the statistics and find that total_waits for buffer busy event is increasing significantly. You are in the process of creating another OLTP database with similar workload.3 d& n# H& q4 `
What would you do to avoid the wait event in the new database?
5 D' w0 u/ R; i$ K3 U* t8 A$ |A.Consider setting a larger value for DB_BLOCK_SIZE for the database./ D( E4 b3 V! b
B.Consider setting a smaller value for DB_BLOCK_SIZE for the database.4 `: h/ T4 j, b0 M, C5 ]  w% `6 T% m
C.Consider setting a larger value for the DB_CACHE_SIZE parameter for the database.
/ Q. a1 u2 j, F7 u; n' r. o* DD.Consider using the DB_BLOCK_BUFFERS parameter instead of the DB_CACHE_SIZE parameter for the database.
6 B6 i( e$ T* @: r, H) W9 P0 jANSWER: B ( S6 j# l0 h; F& i" T  y$ S
9 E" i* I2 ?' s& [" J- V
24. You executed the following command:
4 j& e3 }) F8 R/ vcat /proc/slabinfo | grep kio
$ b, M0 [4 e3 A3 X7 \7 I( k* tYou received the following output:
0 d$ L6 j& h0 h, |( G, @# Rkioctx 270 270 128 9 9 1
  k9 c" w3 \3 r9 x( s" jkiocb 66080 66080 96 1652 1652 1
$ g: U: A) R6 i2 z3 N; Ckiobuf 236 236 64 4 4 1 . |% c& u1 @3 ~
What do you infer from the output?
4 d; d) ]$ p% e: ~: k6 ]: zA.There are no inactive pages.
$ @2 `3 [# Z, L+ ]B.The disk activity needs to be tuned.+ b0 Y( i: [) ], b
C.There are waits for the buffer cache.
+ [* v8 I3 E* }5 wD.The value for the shmmax parameter needs to be increased.
( y$ n. V$ q2 }* B3 b, yE.The Linux system has asynchronous input/output (I/O) configured on it.
5 _! j) Y5 e: w8 I: |4 e' A  _+ p3 [o greater than 1, then the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES parameter will be set to 1.
8 r" F5 S7 b9 Mhabet., M$ p6 q9 J5 ?- M' [$ n
ANSWER: E ) p9 f* t9 @0 J, m

- U! }( f+ F" h' g. V25. You executed the following command on a Linux machine:3 n# k7 J" g' N& B: X9 e
$ cat /proc/slabinfo | grep kio0 I% E4 N' T4 r* y2 j* Q( W7 Y
kioctx 270 270 128 9 9 1 : 252 126
9 q& ?6 n: Y* q" t0 c3 w+ v; l7 D4 i9 Akiocb 66080 66080 96 1652 1652 1 : 252 126
) z# f* W/ S3 F' f$ Vkiobuf 236 236 64 4 4 1 : 252 1269 e% U) a/ Y; B6 U) U" ]' V$ R$ t
Which statement describes the purpose of executing the command?
- l, D/ D" v1 J+ tA.to check the virtual memory usage in the Linux system
  l) U, `+ R* a" ~% ZB.to compare the I/O statistics of different channels in the system  P4 U* E# z* z! E2 m$ W+ v
C.to check whether the asynchronous I/O is working in the Linux system
- r" T; m: |$ n& l7 X( M# G3 vD.to check whether multiple data bus adapters are being used in the Linux system
- U+ k0 W9 }; M# d! l2 eE.to check whether the shared memory file system is being used in the Linux system
" j* v" M5 t( ], O. U3 p$ B5 {2 x, mANSWER: C
+ c3 V1 `/ @' ], O' P7 ^. P& l) ^9 A" a( }0 {0 i
26. You detected free buffer waits events for your database instance running in a machine that has multiple CPUs. You increased the database buffer cache size as the first step. After a few hours of work on the database, further investigation shows that the same event is being recorded.
3 s9 Y* R9 p4 T" LWhat would be your next step to avoid this event in future?
7 ?, _5 U8 v9 I! x; PA.Decrease the value of the DBWR_IO_SLAVES parameter.
6 |0 [( [4 y8 iB.Increase the value of the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES parameter.6 R% g- t: I8 J3 h- D
C.Set the USE_INDIRECT_DATA_BUFFERS parameter to TRUE.
( B* f+ Z9 ~- FD.Increase the value of the DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT parameter.' D) ?+ q& }+ I6 K* T
ANSWER: B   [8 Y8 c1 o$ L6 u. I( a
8 @7 u, a$ J- c7 o7 d, w
27. To simulate asynchronous I/O for your database, you set the value for the DBWR_IO_SLAVES parameter. The large pool and Java pool are configured for the database instance. 8 _" C/ S* p6 y' L+ F) G8 d5 _
Which memory area is used as the communication area for I/O buffers?: z1 u( B8 a3 {( d
A.The java pool
" ^% x, J# L; @7 W" u2 k/ b1 d/ WB.The large pool  a% [4 d6 v. x
C.The shared pool
$ h* k. V. z; x, O7 CD.Memory space allocated separately outside the SGA# z6 n2 V' L7 M; f
ANSWER: B 9 ?9 C! Q5 q3 A% s
) ]* Y0 ~5 f  K* X; {: u5 ~# o  U
28. Which statement correctly describes the relationship between the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES initialization parameter and I/O slaves that are enabled in the Oracle database instance?
+ A8 Q1 @: `: ^, P. m2 A8 eA.Setting DB_WRITER_PROCESSES to more than one reduces DBWR_IO_SLAVES to one.
+ }" v8 I  z! V; @9 u. R2 `# tB.Enabling I/O slaves forces the value of the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES parameter to be set to one.
% C' r  G6 O" ?+ N! U6 dC.Each DBWR process uses a single I/O slave when DB_WRITER_PROCESSES is set to more than one. ) k. v6 e8 U( V2 ^5 q7 @0 k% {
D.The database performance is directly proportional to the number of I/O slaves when DB_WRITER_PROCESSES is set to more than one.' L4 E5 x( D% E( z3 \
ANSWER: B
. i* k2 i3 R1 N, ]( z0 I: g- c" j- U( ]
29. You have a Linux machine with an Oracle database instance running in it. The database users log on and log off from the database instance frequently. The page size for the system is 4 KB and the SGA size is 100 MB. To reduce the page fault, you set the PRE_PAGE_SGA parameter to TRUE for the database instance. After some time you observed that the process startup duration has increased significantly.
, o# k/ @) N8 i( B1 c$ F, NWhat could be the reason for this?- N5 M& V2 D# q" P
A.The SGA has been locked into physical memory.  `/ T4 {' B" k$ |
B.Each server process that starts must access every page in SGA.
5 i% a- k- k3 d/ i  ]1 A4 SC.The session memory for the new connections is allocated from SGA. # Y- u& m: H! {& ?/ ~2 n
D.The SGA size is adjusted by the Automatic Shared Memory Management feature during every new connection.
% ]9 }' Z" \. A* g4 yANSWER: B   u8 [- I( z( A# e

8 M3 _# S3 v9 |: F9 t; J; p30. You are working on a database instance with the following requirements:/ ?; `5 X9 q% K! |, G: ^  H: g/ [
During daytime, there is a large volume of transaction that requires a large database buffer cache.! L( ~. C4 M, l' a
In the night, batch jobs are run. These jobs require a higher value for the large pool.
% S$ _% P' i8 \- z% ^You want to automate the configuration for the memory components so that the parameters are not required to be changed manually every day. What would you do?$ x5 K2 V% E- m9 [' v1 G: f4 K& @: {
A.Set the PRE_PAGE_SGA initialization parameter to TRUE.
1 ~0 W* g+ `9 f- PB.Set the SGA_TARGET initialization parameter to a nonzero value.! b9 j. k& y) {  E/ G
C.Set the DB_BLOCK_BUFFERS initialization parameter to a nonzero value.5 b3 K0 I1 y/ m9 l
D.Set the USE_INDIRECT_DATA_BUFFERS initialization parameter to TRUE.
) N- K1 t( r- xANSWER: B
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表