打印 上一主题 下一主题

Oracle 10g DBA 1z0-046考题(分享)

[复制链接]
头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2008-12-27 13:40:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Oracle   10g DBA   1z0-046考题
8 I4 X& p6 c: X7 w1. In an online transaction processing (OLTP) database instance that involves a high volume of data manipulation language (DML) operations, you decide to increase the value of the LOG_BUFFER parameter. ; B& K3 ~7 E! S2 y4 X1 b1 ?
What could be the reason for this change?
$ Y# g2 S- Z$ z7 H. hA.The buffer busy wait event has been detected.
8 d3 n5 x/ R" S' ?! F! G& mB.The no free buffers event has been detected.
# e1 g, J& A* u$ _# f$ f/ S) zC.The log buffer space wait event has been detected.; J0 D1 k6 i1 I3 T3 |
D.The log file completion wait event has been detected." X$ S! O) _4 n2 z
E.The value for the free buffer inspected statistics is growing.
/ P$ D$ M2 o! DANSWER: C
1 |7 [% t" T* W: [% T0 J3 B* |) x6 Q- t: _
2. ho.sh is an executable shell script. You executed the following command that leads to an error:! @2 z" C5 v0 c, j3 m# V# V9 I
$ strace -o /tmp/ho.out ./ho.sh
) I; q9 ?; K5 p! \* {9 G7 c2 [strace: exec: Permission denied6 U( d4 `: a1 H- ?$ ?( D% \
What could you do to execute the command successfully in the next attempt?, ^  F6 a/ V3 I1 I: p
A.Provide the shell reference with the command.
+ {' r! f$ ]7 K: }/ E9 ^7 ZB.Remove the shell reference present inside the shell script." M0 t/ Y' Q- x: M$ O4 @# O
C.Execute the command as the root operating system user.
' L/ ]1 g- d0 P! \5 MD.The extension for the output file should be changed to .log.
  W. k3 ]0 j  gANSWER: A 6 p1 ]7 H! M$ k3 j2 m$ \0 o- B

# }  N5 u4 p3 r2 V& X: R3. You need to ensure that whenever you create a new file, it should have the following set of permissions:
7 |6 y0 @4 x6 }# C- ?  Cu=rwx,g=rx,o=rx.
, y; s( j6 I' [* tWhich statement can you add to the .bashrc script to set the desired file permissions? ; U0 k8 b5 P' n8 R8 C0 W* B
A.umask 4557 o- Y2 T6 j3 X# _: B+ y+ [
B.umask 012
/ Z$ o1 P$ C5 V! R* D9 V, m( zC.umask 0755# ]# o0 a) j2 T/ J
D.chmod u=rwx,g=rx,o=rx6 m- \9 f3 v* n
ANSWER: C
6 s2 q& @, e( z/ E; v$ H" g
# \, ~' e" \% K& ~. s; z) Q4. Which three statements are true about Oracle Clustered File System (OCFS)? (Choose three.)
1 ?8 Z/ m4 `3 e6 Y. M* LA.There is no limit on the number of files on OCFS." z- w3 F6 |0 s9 ~, S
B.You can use OCFS for database files as well as general files.' N& O- j; g2 x" u+ O1 h( V
C.You can create an OCFS using Logical Volume Manager (LVM).1 V0 x( u: e, F& q
D.You must modify the Linux kernel parameters before mounting OCFS.
; l" u* j7 _6 J- V. s. h7 AE.Standard file system commands, such as mkdir, rmdir, and mv, are available on OCFS.6 t" U/ {2 _6 C' r& N
ANSWER: ABE
2 M' r0 s7 @& b
3 l* K; y( _5 W2 B/ p. ]$ {5. The OS user BOB is a member the osoper OS group in the database server. You want BOB :
, p$ o$ t4 i9 R# xWhich of the option would fulfill the requirement?
1 e% E6 \8 w; M  B3 iA.Assign the sysdba privilege to BOB.- z* w/ W* A: N! u* s
B.Assign the osdba OS group to BOB.
$ b( \8 {' X5 P0 O* b, W  U* mC.Set the REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE initialization parameter to SHARED.0 I& j+ U3 _; d) g2 w! u
D.Set the REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE initialization parameter to EXCLUSIVE.
- t/ C- Y& F; b' g* eANSWER: B + ^% P# P9 a. V2 `5 X( d3 E9 J
+ r$ n) e4 D, `3 F. G  X: o
6. You executed the ipcs -m command to list all the shared memory segments in your Oracle server.
4 _7 N9 }4 _& C8 h- ]$ v0 M/ y4 @View the Exhibit exhibit1 that shows the output of this command.# A$ a+ J1 z5 H" @
Later, you executed the same command to check the shared memory segments.! C; J# P2 P, G0 ^% ]
View the Exhibit exhibit2 that shows the output of this command.
( ?3 Z1 D+ Y. }) m) h( A, DWhy is the large shared memory segment not listed in the second Exhibit?
* \, r' ^$ G- H# Z$ A( y* k, o% z% h2 WA.The Oracle database instance is shut down." H' A6 y' i! K0 ~
B.The swap space has been increased in the system.
" c2 v$ n5 U& L* `; F2 H% _C.The Oracle database instance is configured in shared server mode.' \2 o8 d7 k3 N- a+ Z" b! w  U
D.The large pool size set for the Oracle database instance is reset to zero., z- p2 D; \, i1 D' J
ANSWER: A & K( h$ f  W) U" G- J

3 @# B* i, p/ n$ U7. You attempt to modify the ksms.s library and relink the Oracle database executable to use the address 0X15000000 for the System Global Area (SGA). You receive an error.
3 ~  R. R0 e, ZWhich set of commands would you use to restore the original settings?
1 @1 {- c* G: [1 [9 ~A.echo 0X1000000 > ksms.s0 O  }" N; e+ `/ u( R2 u
make -f ins_rdbms.mk ksms.s; t( ^4 ^7 T) C' v
B.echo 0X15000000 > ksms.s
8 @" K4 h' |5 {! n; X+ K# rmake -f ins_rdbms.mk ioracle. u$ N6 {6 ^2 ?! E" U
C.make -f ins_rdbms.mk ksms.s- Y1 ?2 k, m& ^# m: P: Y
make -f ins_rdbms.mk ioracle
0 @, v/ g3 }* D5 Q0 _* n1 DD.genksms > ksms.s
. r7 `' J/ i' F* d& ?& ~make -f ins_rdbms.mk ksms.o
$ ?. O1 a- t8 W% L+ [  E) imake -f ins_rdbms.mk ioracle) R8 Z) J: t  s) K
E.genksms -s 0X10000000 > ksms.o
5 O; F6 a! Z& i) p" O# g5 iANSWER: D ( L' i% W2 Y$ H
* n" j: i' b" c7 z  P$ u
8. You want to install Oracle Database 10g on a Linux machine. You want to ensure that no tainted modules are loaded on the kernel. Which commands will you execute to achieve this?
2 R+ U. ?8 U* FA.uname -r
/ U, w$ _- a- d+ b. EB.uname -v# o$ h: e4 X% q( v2 @
C.cat /proc/version
% F* S# ~: c1 T) {" LD.cat /proc/sys/kernel/tainted
. X# Y% B% t6 `% S+ z% ^ANSWER: D
) l* J; I5 |& o4 @- N# @; d4 J3 a4 n' y* I4 T, U1 ^
9. Examine the content of the /proc/sys/kernel/tainted file on your Linux machine:
5 @+ g) D9 a  |# N  B8 C[root@edtdr6p1 root]# cat /proc/sys/kernel/tainted
8 e$ \( n  I( }, j: ~9 V5 Z1
# l. W1 U- E3 q8 }0 c+ {- gWhat will happen when you install Oracle Database 10g on this machine?- s5 C3 |& `( p
A.Installation will fail because of the tainted kernel.
3 E4 q7 T, L9 Q0 F2 p# hB.Installation will be successful, but Oracle will not provide support for the database product.0 K6 n. z& B: r9 w" L. j, D
C.Installation will be successful. Oracle will provide support for the database product but not for the operating system (OS).
3 G! f5 O/ P* _8 W9 i/ c4 ^D.Installation will be successful and Oracle will provide support for the database product as well as the OS.. S; x  R( O" `3 Z
E.Successful installation and Oracle support for database product as well as Linux OS will depend on the module tainting the kernel.
( u4 q2 l) ~3 O; @; F% o) N: jANSWER: E
3 L3 E% W9 c6 H! Q, f2 n
) V/ S' S/ ]0 t$ n' ]* V. r10. A non-General Public License (GPL) driver was loaded on a Linux machine. To verify that the module has tainted the kernel, you executed the cat /proc/sys/kernel/tainted command and received the following output:8 |8 c# n; h! ~1 ^5 w
[root@edtdr6p1 root]# cat /proc/sys/kernel/tainted! N9 Y2 g& C0 R$ d1 @
11 \; Y6 ?7 C) ~/ t
What do you infer from the output? (Choose all that apply.)
5 d/ P" S, X- Q+ L, GA.A proprietary module has been loaded.6 ]4 K* K' D/ n0 e6 N0 ^
B.A module is marked unsupported by the vendor.
# Y) I7 E/ z6 e6 Z0 \+ dC.All the loaded modules have General Public License (GPL).
. L# w( E8 c  ~D.A module was force-loaded by using the insmod -f command.
- N! J* S8 `. g% qANSWER: AD
  t! w' W6 R# f0 x: o2 q! I0 v  H; @1 \" F. E$ e
11. Which command is used to identify the kernel version number?6 m$ I1 @8 F/ I0 K' l* |: L
A.which
, }, U: u# r5 |3 f* D/ WB.whatis7 `, _' n  T0 a' o* z4 U
C.uname -r2 y% @, D; \7 P% M" g' e3 H9 }* u  Q6 W
D.ulimit -m" ^; d  ~9 c2 v: Y
E.chkconfig$ C# O, U1 A+ Y$ V9 k  q
ANSWER: C
) w3 X; y2 I1 P0 D& O# X' h* X  q1 y4 v& j! ?% E. [/ b2 o6 F
12. Match the following commands with the purpose they are used for:, w5 X, ]% O7 n3 f  j9 A; e6 r
I chmod a) To create a file with the desired time stamp4 a# a7 g2 x9 d8 {. b  F
ii touch b) To use the variable of the parent shell in child shell3 i$ e' ~! |" M8 S' q! U
iii alias c) To give write permission to a directory8 y! W6 G) g  O3 @
iv uname d) To simplify long commands
+ P, E1 ?6 B0 L( q3 [% B  Z& lv export e) To see the Linux release number% g) ?" n- a0 w8 f) o
A.i-a, ii-e, iii-d, iv-c, v-b
; c4 @" R4 ?7 B% r8 `8 K7 MB.i-c, ii-a, iii-e, iv-d, v-b
8 d5 O9 d, P% q! ?& j, C( G9 X  uC.i-c, ii-e, iii-b, iv-a, v-b
' S' W* `" j6 C; q% a( ^! YD.i-c, ii-a, iii-d, iv-e, v-b
, a/ C5 d, h! `( o$ FANSWER: D
  u' H4 p% M( ]$ h3 C& _! f" A# H
13. You logged in as user user1 on a Linux machine. You need to check which groups you belong to. Which commands will you use? (Choose two.)0 p. |1 R/ v0 P  C9 ?. u& O
A.id' g4 y3 \) t- R
B.uname -G
2 T1 y5 {- U0 ^' D( r1 R- o) MC.cat /etc/passwd+ f5 p, c' S; B0 C4 s' \" O5 g. X9 k
D.cat /etc/group! Y* q; [5 j% n- ~0 u& ~
E.cat .bash_profile
; C# {( _6 [3 ^ANSWER: AD
& }: d9 @/ g; m: \! X; m; p5 ~2 Y' V) f: [6 p% ]. d
14. View the Exhibit.
7 r6 k+ m/ U# S+ _Which two statements are true about the output of the cat /proc/partitions command? (Choose two.)$ ?/ S% n: K* t4 H; E5 k
A.The hard disk has four partitions.
: H+ U7 \5 ?7 u1 q& ~# p# O2 U1 {1 rB.The hard disk has six partitions., A# p/ j' U. h0 w2 a% K8 F+ d
C.The swap partition is not shown in the output.
" \# q, Z' _; E: {D.The major column shows the device number with partitions.1 G" J: U6 N6 x3 D5 V* M
E.The #blocks column shows the number of inode blocks in that partition.4 [0 z3 {) [  d
- G% w$ `. \' x7 I
ANSWER: AD . W* ~, d7 V* `  U  Q& l1 M8 g
7 x$ |5 {- Q  N+ W- ~$ ^
15. Which command would you use to identify the users that belong to the oradba group?
) r& \, f3 n6 l5 M% j+ SA.id -G. ~5 ?4 B2 K4 N0 @+ i
B.uname -g3 {1 Y0 ?% `! a* [3 K( y
C.grep ^oradba: /etc/passwd
2 J' ~- ?) X1 k( @# m" G6 rD.grep ^oradba: /etc/group* ^. d8 I! x& l/ J
ANSWER: D
1 j! t1 K2 {$ ~2 y# a# ]5 [+ A; M" ~  I  y
16. View the Exhibit and examine the output.+ m- Y4 H4 Z" A& R
What do you infer from this? (Choose all that apply.)2 O  N( Q" [' W! u8 Y
A.The command output is stored in the pmon.txt file.. f3 h9 L. s: O  @) x
B.The command shows all the processes running on the machine.
0 o$ y" Y+ k0 N% w0 i; |- H) XC.The command appends the pmon.txt file with the output of the command.
0 e; v! b, u/ y. LD.The command shows only those processes that contain the text _pmon running on your machine.. _) r9 u+ G, |8 y' Z, }
E.The logs generated while executing the command will be stored in the pmon.txt file.+ q  U' ~$ G* a
/ Z2 Y- x: b+ a6 \: K6 u
ANSWER: AD * [- k0 A7 q9 ^' I5 k$ `0 V
  x) X4 F- _; @
17. View the following script:: S* \- |3 v" h+ q
if [ -r /etc/oratab ]& ~& C/ q; H$ \6 `
then
1 E2 q* W% m4 T5 m0 V0 dORATAB=/etc/oratab
' U9 ~3 [0 A2 Q( f2 R% }+ I- lelse
6 r4 N+ L2 `6 Zif [ -r /var/opt/oracle/oratab ]
  T6 D! D$ O/ T( j# ^then
% J3 m6 R; |( _5 `8 j3 p% C5 KORATAB=/var/opt/oracle/oratab8 z; l1 }  x' f% E) Z' V
else
* d% Q0 u1 e4 h- |6 e3 wecho "Can't find any oratab file"  T2 [  r: r' S$ Y# o& O) ~
exit 1% p2 Z6 ^* c& X
fi
- ~; L7 h* y: S/ D: Afi3 ^  e0 o' G$ D3 N* n
grep -v [\#\*] $ORATAB | cut -d ":" -f1
5 b. }  x2 u9 ^- \4 [Which statement is true about the execution and output of the script?
! s& }7 j5 e! u* I, f0 f6 C4 zA.It will execute only in the /etc/oratab directory.- E- \* L7 Z. r6 j
B.It will show all the Oracle homes listed in the oratab file on the local machine." g( ]/ i0 Q2 K) H: z6 ]9 g
C.It will show all Oracle database SIDs listed in the oratab file on the local machine. ( M4 [( H  x2 X7 q$ }& b5 i
D.The script output will depend on the command-line arguments passed while executing the script.2 h9 U% \: f! T' \7 w2 O# T
ANSWER: C 6 B6 m. q8 G: t8 t3 J

+ Y# K: G9 s+ Z) U3 z18. Which three statements are true about the built-in shell variables? (Choose three.)
: m" q4 l$ V  Y0 m* v$ bA.The $? Variable stores true and false values.
) o6 v. n. X6 I7 X: I' H! A( }; |3 m$ EB.The $* variable stores all the command-line parameters passed.7 _' l/ b9 J0 R% t6 b! @
C.The $# variable stores the total number of command-line parameters.+ ~# I; S9 y" j+ Z8 V
D.The values for these variables are retained in the session until it is reset.
' m) h* j1 [8 J  |; q" OE.The $n variable can store n number of positional command-line parameters.& H' O$ Y7 R3 I8 Z
ANSWER: BCE
' u: E9 F! K$ Y2 K% v' j: M: }
0 G* g. w' R: O  [19. View the following script:5 }" t  I( o. O) v
if [ -d $1 ]0 z& g. f& M; A% K- h( Y+ D
then4 h% G4 a% o; y# Q
for Data in `ls $1 *|tr -s " "| grep .dbf`
& v/ t1 G& Z& N! f) xdo
7 f; s3 T! d0 u5 ~echo $Data
, k' w8 K8 `6 Sdone; N" T7 t6 v6 c$ n+ W$ D1 \
else: R+ A& h9 E" q- @8 C( ]
echo -e "No Directory specified"; _$ H: @; r# O1 }0 r! X& f4 w! O
fi
6 r% T2 ?4 f3 j4 W: A+ I0 Q6 SWhich statement is true about the script?& M/ i3 Z( C1 ~( N$ [0 W5 Y$ J9 b3 N
A.The script displays the total number of .dbf files on the local machine.1 x( k: }- c# ?  u+ x( ^- M
B.The script will not execute because no value for the $1 variable is given.
* k! l6 A  u  [% n" i$ w, TC.The script displays the .dbf files in the location given as a value in the positional parameter.4 B) L2 N" s& G; Z' H! Y
D.The script will give an error because the variable name should contain the letters of the English alphabet.3 Y2 e2 t, z; L' N( Y# a' L
ANSWER: C 3 g4 G) H" J( h# j/ }: v. C: s

4 K6 r  ?% w  O+ ~7 q5 B. m20. You have started an instance with the DBWR_IO_SLAVES initialization parameter set to 2. What will be the result of setting this parameter? (Choose two.)+ m1 r! m% h0 g3 U; }9 y
A.The DISK_ASYNCH_IO initialization parameter will be set to True.# b* D7 G1 N3 v5 N1 S
B.The TAPE_ASYNCH_IO initialization parameter will be set to True.
& L$ R- O) d7 }) S. u/ {3 QC.The database instance will simulate asynchronous input/output (I/O).
5 f# @; a! K* w2 X; w, J: ~D.Oracle server will update the value for the DB_CACHE_SIZE initialization parameter as per the system requirement.: w# D& ~. q. s  P4 B
E.If the existing value of the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES initialization parameter is set to greater than 1, then the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES parameter will be set to 1. ; c! [6 Y+ N2 E( _6 E
habet.
* f5 h" p1 n) m' E6 F% d4 B- ]* wANSWER: CE ' b7 V/ `# i! ]* R

* B! i6 \  k# z- \& f7 E21. Which two statements are correct about the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES initialization parameter? (Choose two.)4 @9 V- N, ?7 [/ R8 w% n. \! x! q
A.The default value for DB_WRITER_PROCESSES is (CPU_COUNT+7)/8.- d# i6 q) x8 L5 I
B.You set DB_WRITER_PROCESSES to greater than one to simulate asynchronous input/output (I/O).
5 a7 h2 {. [# wC.You cannot set DB_WRITER_PROCESSES to greater than one if asynchronous I/O is enabled for the Oracle server.% o0 e+ s4 j2 P- b2 C
D.You cannot set DB_WRITER_PROCESSES to greater than one if the DBWR_IO_SLAVES initialization parameter is set to greater than zero.
2 n# ^1 `& f% k: w3 l- H2 vE.You must set an appropriate value for the LOG_PARALLELISM initialization parameter before modifying the default value for DB_WRITER_PROCESSES.
# W3 s4 d; U" BANSWER: AD
# L, H7 X: s7 ]( p/ {* @
/ ?% l! l, i4 b* h0 K22. You set the PRE_PAGE_SGA initialization parameter to True. Which two outcomes will result due to the setting of this parameter value? (Choose two.)
7 i9 f$ t0 ?- F6 i- \, c( r! u8 lA.The startup process will take more time.
' e  V  U0 e! L. V" QB.The value for DB_BLOCK_LRU_LATCHES will be set to 4.% i9 |$ U0 A  o0 e! ^
C.The database instance cannot use multiple DBWR processes.
' U" F" @) A1 V( ^4 _  AD.The database instance will simulate synchronous input/output (I/O).
" @. J, ]3 A/ F, K0 K- s! e2 GE.Each Oracle server process will read the entire System Global Area (SGA) to physical memory at session startup.
2 y3 }8 X4 [* b) {- V* |ANSWER: AE
+ A7 b9 d$ @6 i& P# Q( i) l
( b1 w# M2 M7 j+ `23. In an online transaction processing (OLTP) database, a large number of concurrent users are performing small transactions on a specific schema. You observe the statistics and find that total_waits for buffer busy event is increasing significantly. You are in the process of creating another OLTP database with similar workload.* A7 A5 G; f& B
What would you do to avoid the wait event in the new database?
! s# V% E  R% k) iA.Consider setting a larger value for DB_BLOCK_SIZE for the database./ j$ _* ~0 S+ ]3 n; q; n6 a* g
B.Consider setting a smaller value for DB_BLOCK_SIZE for the database.
# u7 }0 ~6 t  I' w( BC.Consider setting a larger value for the DB_CACHE_SIZE parameter for the database.
% m% w+ ^4 ?. |" e: \D.Consider using the DB_BLOCK_BUFFERS parameter instead of the DB_CACHE_SIZE parameter for the database.
: t* i" R! I3 T1 W! ?ANSWER: B
# R- z( W- L( O  `/ ]  u: X6 [4 e2 g! n' R, C9 d
24. You executed the following command:
3 t" u# x/ E" t. w+ Y; k1 k3 B0 Ocat /proc/slabinfo | grep kio 1 O0 w8 H7 o6 Z8 X! G
You received the following output:
! J/ }  h# V+ f: Hkioctx 270 270 128 9 9 1 + b( Z, b  P6 ^; J6 l9 {
kiocb 66080 66080 96 1652 1652 1
9 @3 U+ C4 V. f8 x' z1 u5 l8 mkiobuf 236 236 64 4 4 1 + B) u9 j2 f/ s, b4 `$ t, e
What do you infer from the output?
- R* N$ R  W; {/ bA.There are no inactive pages.: c6 r1 W2 s2 o( W' M0 C) a
B.The disk activity needs to be tuned.
# O! J  R  c' ?& C) L0 ?& Z9 ^& dC.There are waits for the buffer cache.
3 s$ o% e4 Q! h7 tD.The value for the shmmax parameter needs to be increased./ z5 H+ k/ F  h( s7 {. z
E.The Linux system has asynchronous input/output (I/O) configured on it.3 y4 r9 f" T+ X, F2 k( X2 j6 F0 ^9 W
o greater than 1, then the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES parameter will be set to 1.   w, t3 U0 F. N& ?
habet.+ h% h- \3 \/ v; ~4 ~  S7 |8 C. c
ANSWER: E 8 f1 R. h6 {# n% `5 d0 g

4 |, [% u/ ?2 U- M  r25. You executed the following command on a Linux machine:
! ~/ Y7 X% s: _& }) t3 ?+ N$ cat /proc/slabinfo | grep kio
* t+ A, Q- Q3 I7 c' xkioctx 270 270 128 9 9 1 : 252 126) U7 n) d! X3 x% b) e
kiocb 66080 66080 96 1652 1652 1 : 252 126
4 N. [; z1 d, k' Zkiobuf 236 236 64 4 4 1 : 252 1269 R$ ^  ~! B& X: O! u
Which statement describes the purpose of executing the command?: D- t+ R' t; ~$ B
A.to check the virtual memory usage in the Linux system& k$ V# r* G  j6 i% t5 M
B.to compare the I/O statistics of different channels in the system) j& ]/ X- s+ w+ ]7 j
C.to check whether the asynchronous I/O is working in the Linux system
  }, J/ l7 U# _3 oD.to check whether multiple data bus adapters are being used in the Linux system5 I. [' K) r, ]; J0 H$ _
E.to check whether the shared memory file system is being used in the Linux system! O/ k0 \6 F5 Z( y
ANSWER: C 5 P$ t$ C. W# [* `4 B! q0 ^/ H

9 C% P3 O; L! m% ~" W8 u. l26. You detected free buffer waits events for your database instance running in a machine that has multiple CPUs. You increased the database buffer cache size as the first step. After a few hours of work on the database, further investigation shows that the same event is being recorded.
* q& d; Z* h  E" N8 ^0 MWhat would be your next step to avoid this event in future?; z+ x4 Y* L6 z, p! `5 L4 M- s
A.Decrease the value of the DBWR_IO_SLAVES parameter.
  f& t. _8 G$ p+ Q( @# }$ g8 V% U: wB.Increase the value of the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES parameter.& a- v. @7 o# |, a
C.Set the USE_INDIRECT_DATA_BUFFERS parameter to TRUE.8 I  e9 x4 X1 P7 q
D.Increase the value of the DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT parameter.1 I. s% ^1 z/ q) L
ANSWER: B
. n; d+ X3 A0 V+ P
2 x' j/ R0 _' c0 w* l# B% k8 w* \27. To simulate asynchronous I/O for your database, you set the value for the DBWR_IO_SLAVES parameter. The large pool and Java pool are configured for the database instance. 4 e# ]+ f/ T; {4 Z$ Y5 w9 J; f
Which memory area is used as the communication area for I/O buffers?
* y' k  A" B* n1 XA.The java pool
$ U8 d! l8 x+ m0 G: hB.The large pool  x3 {: I1 g" g; w3 o; y
C.The shared pool" U' @, J# t1 |' R
D.Memory space allocated separately outside the SGA
/ Z7 j2 r# T0 u5 u+ pANSWER: B
1 U- s6 ^- g8 e8 j) A0 j6 i$ f, q  ]6 W& e+ Z- p' j& s0 y* X
28. Which statement correctly describes the relationship between the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES initialization parameter and I/O slaves that are enabled in the Oracle database instance?
# `. N% J' n" X2 jA.Setting DB_WRITER_PROCESSES to more than one reduces DBWR_IO_SLAVES to one.
- s; |( B4 c$ x5 nB.Enabling I/O slaves forces the value of the DB_WRITER_PROCESSES parameter to be set to one.
# q1 D" Q" b3 J3 PC.Each DBWR process uses a single I/O slave when DB_WRITER_PROCESSES is set to more than one.
5 g8 _- W/ \+ l) [D.The database performance is directly proportional to the number of I/O slaves when DB_WRITER_PROCESSES is set to more than one." e0 G4 O: u3 J9 Y
ANSWER: B 2 \3 p0 O% b8 `% `
4 R) [* D. o+ [3 E  Q, c( x- d- f1 I
29. You have a Linux machine with an Oracle database instance running in it. The database users log on and log off from the database instance frequently. The page size for the system is 4 KB and the SGA size is 100 MB. To reduce the page fault, you set the PRE_PAGE_SGA parameter to TRUE for the database instance. After some time you observed that the process startup duration has increased significantly.
2 ]6 x4 ?( {# O, z3 ^' K) D% yWhat could be the reason for this?
' \: c8 O  E0 C& H& ^( r+ q0 Z$ g# nA.The SGA has been locked into physical memory.
( z8 ~) z4 q% J; l3 d/ tB.Each server process that starts must access every page in SGA.: Z6 u* K. @+ Z6 f
C.The session memory for the new connections is allocated from SGA. : f# ^& {5 @; U
D.The SGA size is adjusted by the Automatic Shared Memory Management feature during every new connection.
' z+ [. z! }6 d. t6 b: L! ZANSWER: B 1 v* P# S# Z+ `2 j" z. r, a. {

8 H- n) U* M7 t# \* L; j9 F; I30. You are working on a database instance with the following requirements:
. q3 [9 {% j7 w0 oDuring daytime, there is a large volume of transaction that requires a large database buffer cache.
6 k9 {7 k" K9 ]3 T1 q+ P3 i" Z: AIn the night, batch jobs are run. These jobs require a higher value for the large pool.
8 b& M6 j# j  m2 B3 J& @/ b) U  b6 ~You want to automate the configuration for the memory components so that the parameters are not required to be changed manually every day. What would you do?
" _& i9 M/ g/ y# ~" D3 l/ B( xA.Set the PRE_PAGE_SGA initialization parameter to TRUE.
' T. N( y! H- ?& l) c& JB.Set the SGA_TARGET initialization parameter to a nonzero value.
6 h, \4 L3 F  s4 z( w9 R( F+ y, pC.Set the DB_BLOCK_BUFFERS initialization parameter to a nonzero value.
% _# U6 R0 \; d% x( C/ `D.Set the USE_INDIRECT_DATA_BUFFERS initialization parameter to TRUE.
& N9 n1 g8 r8 ?: u" s7 ~/ wANSWER: B
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表