QQ登录

QQ登录

下沙大学生网QQ群8(千人群)
群号:6490324 ,验证:下沙大学生网。
用手机发布本地信息严禁群发,各种宣传贴请发表在下沙信息版块有问必答,欢迎提问 提升会员等级,助你宣传
新会员必读 大学生的论坛下沙新生必读下沙币获得方法及使用
查看: 2566|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

If you really love English, Join 'Share'!

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2009-3-15 09:40:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
"Share" is a English club in my planning.
2 G  n$ H' x3 nWe have been studying English for so many years, and many of us have passed CET 4 or 6.0 q8 }/ ]' J$ `+ z$ I' f: t) F
Nevertheless, it's is my considered view that no one can master a language just by remembering words and tediou
  d" H, T' z* o- ]grammar rules.2 H+ }/ H; `/ z* h* d! u* s/ v
The only way is speaking out.
% ?" P- S. ?# W4 Z( l* lSo, we need a evironment of practcing.
1 b) W* S% n3 |  s6 C2 X( {, Z( S7 EThough we have English corner activity every week, it's not enough.
3 x2 _% q% f: v/ Y! QWe need an evironment where we can go whenever we want.
1 ]0 G+ z: F( X5 RWe share our stories there, and we learn English together.: D1 C' V4 `5 F5 t5 p
No one will laugh at us, for all of us love Enlish  sincerely.9 x2 ~( g2 L3 Z/ e5 A4 y
4 _4 S6 B, p. D3 ?" F" ?+ a
If you really want to master English, please give me some support, ) m; L0 H+ ]* ^" K
that is to say , join Share!
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2009-3-15 09:45:20 | 只看该作者
Boys and girls:. x0 ]; F/ s7 _- X0 E, l, j

6 y  A9 `! J8 S   It is my considered view that no one can master a language without a great deal of oral practicing. And the word “master” does not mean that you are able to pass CET4 or CET6. There are of great difference between “Examination English” and “Oral English”. They are totally two different concepts. The former one emphasizes on the skill for exams, which would be useless at all after your graduation; nevertheless, you would benefit a lot from your ability of “Oral English”. Additionally, Oral English would be much funny than Examination English.
7 L9 D" W; S" @8 Q4 C  r( p2 q" t   $ r+ ?, g! k; Y8 g* O
   We have been studying English for many years, and all of us have passed the English test of National College Entrance Examination. Some of you even have passed the CET4/ CET 6. However, we really mastered English now? As far as I am concerned, the answer is “no”, and I suppose this is the answer for most of us. Somebody would complaint that the environment is not good for us to learn English, we have no chance to practice. Somebody would say “I lack the talent of learning English.”  I have to admit that the environment is not good; we hardly have the opportunities to express ourselves in English. We have English teachers, but they just care about the examinations. To these who complaint the environment my message is: we can create such an environment. Actually this is the very objective of my plan; this is the objective of “Share”. To these who complaint the lackage of talent, my message is: you underestimated yourself at all; as we know, Chinese is the most difficult language in the world, however, all of us can speak fluent Chinese. So, you don’t lack talent but oral practicing.
8 r; c) S4 S( C5 R0 H& C, k* J$ R2 c- Z
Somebody asked me “What kind of organization do you want to organize, and what your specific plan is?” To such questions, I have something to explain. Firstly, it is not just that I am going to organize “Share” and you would just participate “Share”. No, I don’t have such ability to organize a club, only by working as a whole can we achieve such a goal; without your help, I can do nothing. I mean all of us are sponsors as well as members. We work as a union. “United, there is nothing we cannot do; divided, there nothing we can do.” Besides, I do not have a specific plan yet, just a outline in my mind. So when we have enough members, we can negotiate the details about how to run Share. Even the name “Share” can be changed if we get a better one.1 l  j9 ^& N- m' j

4 z2 B; V6 L' }( b8 T6 DIf you really want to join Share, please connect me. My QQ is 784903989. or leave you QQ or phone number here. The only requirements to join us are:6 s% {! S& w; C- ^# q) u
1.        Your sincerity to join us from the bottom of your heart;
% z$ r1 Z" G- u1 w6 v7 ^, ^2.        You want to share your stories, your colorful life even your dream with others; these would be the core contents of our topics, which, of course, we would express in English.
5 \: b& ?, \$ t% Q2 N% F' ]0 s# C/ z  n! P8 k+ ]
The most important aim of Share is to improve the ability of Oral English of members.  We . E8 W* W1 w8 Q) |0 A# R) {; y
would offer chance for all to practice, but not to sit and listen.
2 L- G( P3 i3 h( i% V6 K; W
8 H* J$ ^% S' W  o    I know there are mistakes in the above passages please point out and forgive me!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-3-18 03:19:05 | 只看该作者
that is a lovely idea
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表