新会员必读 大学生的论坛下沙新生必读下沙币获得方法及使用
查看: 2434|回复: 9
打印 上一主题 下一主题

你会爱我多久?

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2005-6-5 01:31:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

$ A; ~& g# C/ w1 G清晨,男孩女孩漫步在海边,身后留下的脚印被海浪拍打过后留下了浅浅的痕迹,就好似天使的足印,默默地守护在那些相爱的人们的身边。
7 `& D4 s4 \  F; O! y# f6 x4 c
$ f, O! Q3 w. R5 ]" M “你会爱我多久?”女孩转身拥着男孩,凑到他耳边甜甜的问。她很清楚,这个问题是没有100分答案的。带着娇嗔的轻笑,她说:“我只是想给你一个说甜言蜜语的机会。” $ T( ^4 v# A4 k

_5 Y6 w# K! d2 ^8 E男孩却认真的思考了起来.. .. ..   y7 I" d# }! G

3 W6 A4 x7 h" V: {海浪涌上岸,男孩拉着女孩跳上岩石,他举起手在湛蓝的天空上比划了一下  “──”,“猜猜我的答案是什么?”
* D. i; z. i: z3 O  R( v% S
* s: `' p# I8 L" g9 E- a女孩想了一下,快乐的说:“一辈子!”
# z2 b1 B/ t1 d5 q
. }2 U/ x0 @0 u男孩笑了,并不因为她答的是否如他所想,而是感染了她的喜悦。
8 d) h7 C, X" z7 ]9 ~3 Y* N) O! g
一阵轻风吹来,男孩拥紧女孩,也收敛起笑容,轻轻的说:“我不会给你这种答案,它好到不真实了,像是在说谎.. .. ..再猜猜。” : L+ w, p# I% x. K  e+ i( c
8 K% v3 S, z2 N0 ^4 y
女孩注视着男孩,“一天?”
5 P/ s/ `2 q7 M! D" ^$ h- G4 ~7 Q" {' V# r
“呵呵,我们已经相恋三个月了,一天、一星期、一个月这些说法都已经不成立啦!” ) c+ p+ X, L- r

8 V* t$ m; A; a3 w/ X& ~男孩握住女孩的手,微笑的看着她。女孩窃窃地笑,然后大声的说:“你该不会想说是一瞬间吧??” 3 M5 V( ~% x1 u' w7 q

# q) L8 M' Z9 `$ F/ V: y8 `女孩说出的那一刹那,男孩差点跌进水里。“当然不是啦!”但这个答案却让他更握紧了女孩的手.. .. ..
$ k2 `" z4 P4 R) X) J( ]
9 O5 B# _  Y. w2 l1 @! B8 z “那是一年吗?”
5 y9 C. E7 q3 [1 t* u: j# R4 g- y' m1 E+ B5 F
男孩摇摇头
* d- S% K, Y  b% @3 c, h9 J
/ j7 a6 F/ O7 p" q, ?. C“一百年好了,爱我一百年就够了。”女孩表现出幸福的模样。 * l0 v. d+ |6 m. C8 ^$ E

# I( i7 T+ h( ?( b  s* F “一百年太短了吧,不够我爱你啊!” 4 t+ e0 d. ~: l% L
- _+ P0 F3 {0 S# C& t
甜言蜜语是男孩的专长,爱听甜言蜜语却是女孩的弱点。
3 L; b1 j2 ^9 o8 e; B% |: o$ t
! D. v/ [+ u) P9 S" M “那就一万年吧,就像大话西游中那句经典的对白一样,我们也给它加上一个限期--------一万年!”女孩说着,爽朗的笑了。 4 Q! A- C0 q! K/ a5 ^! u" b  e" Z

/ {( t' }- }' t+ _轻铃般的笑声感染着男孩,“想要听答案了吗?”男孩问。 ; q. z& D$ C- U6 `( J

5 z' N9 Z. k1 F( }, o5 \" {3 H “我会爱你多久呢??” 5 }( T3 j6 y# B* X4 c7 l( J$ N

; p* v( F/ h$ I% D& |男孩再次举起手对着天空比划着说:“──......一直到你不再爱我的那一天。” . {1 k3 g. b) o- u9 H* L# @0 j# N

! x  j3 L' f9 I女孩怔了.. .. .
; Q* {* M; |1 D7 l
; _8 Q, m" \, i/ {! t! a一直到你不再爱我的那一天......那一天可长、可短、可以永远、也可以瞬间......而且,那是一个绝对正确的答案,对吗?
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2005-6-5 01:33:00 | 只看该作者
<>英文版:<B>How long will your loves last? </B></P><>4 g6 B2 {2 o$ U5 k
On one clear morning, a boy and a girl are strolling the beach, leaving a line of footprints behind them, seeming like the silently praying footprint of angle that are watching aside for those couples falling in love. </P><>, X; y9 S1 `( K2 d) _
“ How long will love me?” the girl strains to the boy’s heart, sweetly murmured near his ear. She completely knows that there is no 100 per cent satisfactory answer to this question. “I only want to give you a chance to say honeyed words to me” she says with pouting smile on her mouth. </P><>4 T0 f# w3 U4 m* }4 G8 o
But the boy thinks it in earnest…. </P><>; U3 H; ~0 l0 d# p" q
While the wave surges to the beach, the boy holds up the girl’s hand and jumps onto the rock, and then the boy draw a line in the azure blue sky. “Guess what is my answer” says the boy. </P><>, ~8 H: W. _' A" r' i9 }8 h2 L
The girl thinks it over for a while, joyously speaks up: “the whole life!” </P><>) z0 g- u  k# C# b8 a
The hearty smile climbs upon his face little by little, it does not because her answer is  
: F( r7 U' p4 }9 Owhat he expects, but it is tinged with her joy. A gust of breeze blows, the boy embraces the girl more tightly and the smile disappears. The boy gently says: “ I do not give you this answer because the answers is too good to believe, if I would say that, it seems like I was lying, guess it again” </P><>
% O4 }( i0 _, K2 P$ s9 {; PThe girl looks at the boy, saying: “one day” </P><>9 j  j3 N8 d( f+ T" m0 W
“Oh, we have been falling in love for four months, the following saying of one day, one week or one month have not been reasonable.” </P><>
% a+ T7 T( v/ `) D$ a5 |. [3 {* JThe boy grasps the girl’s hand, looking at her with a smile. The girl stealthily smiles, and then speaks out: “you are not intended to say an instant.” </P><P>
; p- Z* I4 f# K2 a8 UWith those words, the boy nearly falls into the water. “ of course not” but this answer makes the boy hold the girl’s hand more tightly…. </P><P>  D! U4 s0 y; h5 g
“One year?” it was not long before that there is a one-year promise so that it makes the girl is very sensitive to this answer. The boy shakes his head, says: “we do not need to wait, but only need the time to prove it. ” </P><P>
8 z  r$ \: b- Y% e“One hundred year would be better, if you love me one hundred year, it would be enough. ” happiness appears upon the girl’s face.  </P><P>
8 z' |( [( q' L8 c“One hundred year is so short that it is not enough for me to love you!!” </P><P>; k4 n& d, L& D5 Y5 e0 X
Honeyed words are the specialty for the boys, being likely to hear those words is the weak point for the girls. </P><P>  ~* l" l+ \  {2 |( u4 S3 g
“How about ten thousand years, just like the classical dialogue from the Record of a Journey to the West. We can also add time limit to this affection!” the girl bursts into laughter. </P><P>( ^% {1 m! y9 n
The boy is influenced by the brisk laughter and says: “do you want the answer?” </P><P>
, `7 E; Z7 a, Y/ |9 vThe boy raises his hand and draws the line in the sky, it means that I will love you until you will not love me any more.” </P><P># F, M" @3 M' [+ {: |5 i# d
The answer is out of her imagination. </P><P># [9 i  S; W: y5 m
“That I will love you until you will not love me any more”, it can be long, short, forever or an instant, moreover, that is an absolutely right answer, is it right? </P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-6-5 01:49:00 | 只看该作者
<>我一遍一遍的去听一首歌 LOVE ME TENDER</P><>LOVE ME TENDER </P><>LOVE ME TURE</P><>NEVER LET ME GO</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-6-5 12:36:00 | 只看该作者
<>.................^.^................</P>

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2005-6-6 20:42:00 | 只看该作者
楼上的MM PP很PL,只是有个不好的习惯,回帖应该多写点吗,给兄弟点面子吗,人在江湖混不容易啊,.

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-6-7 01:42:00 | 只看该作者
这个女孩真的要被蜜蜂蜇死了,心里甜的冒脂了

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-6-7 14:03:00 | 只看该作者
<>挖哈哈 </P><>我真的挺喜欢这个故事D</P><>俺是故事中的人</P><>却找不到故事中的另一个人</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-6-7 14:41:00 | 只看该作者
<>有那么好的男孩吗?</P><>难呀!</P><>呵呵!</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-6-7 15:02:00 | 只看该作者
我也这么觉得