新会员必读 大学生的论坛下沙新生必读下沙币获得方法及使用
查看: 2398|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

我最喜欢的英文诗

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2006-7-6 14:52:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
<p><strong>tonight i can write</strong></p><div>tonight i can write</div><div></div><div>tonight i can write the saddest lines</div><div></div><div>write,for example,the night is starry</div><div>and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance</div><div></div><div>the night wind revolves inthe sky and sings</div><div></div><div>tonight i can write the saddest lines</div><div>i loved him and sometimes he loved me too</div><div></div><div>through nights like this one i held him in my arms</div><div>i kissed him again and again under the endless sky</div><div></div><div>he loved me,sometimes i loved him too</div><div>how could one not have loved his great still eyes</div><div></div><div>tonight i can write the saddest lines</div><div>to think that i do not have him,to feel that i have lost him</div><div></div><div>to hear the immense night,still more immense without him </div><div>and the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture</div><div></div><div>what does it matter that my love could not keep him </div><div>the night is starry and he is not with me </div><div></div><div>this is all.inthe distance someone is singing .in the distance.</div><div>my soul is not satisfied that it has lost him</div><div></div><div>my sight tries to find him as though to bring him closer</div><div>my heart looks for him,and he is not with me</div><div></div><div>the same night whitening the same trees</div><div>we,of that time ,are nolonger the same</div><div></div><div>i nolonger love him,that's certain,but how i loved him</div><div>my voice tried to find the wind to touch his hearing</div><div></div><div>another's.he will be another's.as he was befor my kisses</div><div>him voice.him bright body.him infinite eyes</div><div></div><div>i nolonger love him.that's certain.but maybe i love him </div><div>love is so short,forgetting is so long</div><div></div><div>because throught nights like this one i held him in my arms</div><div>my soul is not satisfied that it has lost him</div><div></div><div>thought this be the last pain that he makes me suffer</div><div>and this the last verses that i write for him</div>
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2006-7-6 14:54:00 | 只看该作者
<p>今夜,我能写下的诗最忧伤。</p><p>写着繁星闪烁、星空幽蓝,蓝色的群星在远方徜徉。</p><p>夜风在天空中盘旋,浅吟低唱。</p><p>今夜,我能写下的诗句最忧伤我爱她,正如,有时她也爱我一样。</p><p>恰如此夜,我揽她入臂膀。无尽拥吻,融入夜色茫茫。</p><p>她爱我,正如有时我也爱她。怎么舍得不爱她,那一刻,沉静的眼光。</p><p>今夜,我能写下的诗句最忧伤。想到我无法将她拥有,感受我永远将她失去。</p><p>聆听,这无边的黑夜,失去她,夜色更加漫长。诗句坠入了灵魂,一如露水遗落在牧草上。</p><p>爱又怎样?我的爱不能将她留住,夜晚闪烁着星光,而她,不在我身旁。</p><p>这就是一切。远方,有人在歌唱。在远方。已经将她失去,从此,我心忧伤。</p><p>我的眼光还在寻找,似想将她拉到我身旁,我的心也在寻觅,而她,已在远方。</p><p>还是那些树,在同样的夜色里苍白,而同样的我们,已经无法再现依旧的时光。</p><p>是啊,我不再爱她。可曾经,是爱倾注了我的胸膛。我的声音,想要找到一缕和风,触动她耳旁。</p><p>而她,将属于别人。那曾经属于我的双唇。她的声音。她明媚的身躯。她幽深的眼光。</p><p>是的,我不再爱她。可也许,我还在深爱着她,相爱如此短暂;而相忘,却如此漫长。</p><p>因为在这样的夜晚,我曾经拥她入怀,失去了她,我心永远悲伤。</p><p>尽管,这是她最后带给我的伤,而这,也是我为她最后一次吟唱。</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-7-6 16:35:00 | 只看该作者
英文一向看不懂
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表