QQ登录

QQ登录

下沙大学生网QQ群8(千人群)
群号:6490324 ,验证:下沙大学生网。
用手机发布本地信息严禁群发,各种宣传贴请发表在下沙信息版块有问必答,欢迎提问 提升会员等级,助你宣传
新会员必读 大学生的论坛下沙新生必读下沙币获得方法及使用
查看: 5651|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Friends插曲精选集(内容摘自百度吧,音乐原创----我是说自己找的。。。)

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2007-6-17 23:42:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
<p>(一)本片主题曲:I''ll&nbsp;Be&nbsp;There&nbsp;For&nbsp;You&nbsp; <br/>演唱:Rembrandts&nbsp; <br/>作曲:Michael&nbsp;Skloff&nbsp; <br/>作词:Allee&nbsp;Willis.&nbsp; <br/>(开始的击掌一共四声,歌词里面的D.O.A的意思是dead&nbsp;on&nbsp;arrival.)&nbsp; <br/><br/>歌词:&nbsp; <br/><br/>So&nbsp;no&nbsp;one&nbsp;told&nbsp;you&nbsp;life&nbsp;was&nbsp;gonna&nbsp;be&nbsp;this&nbsp;way&nbsp;[four&nbsp;claps]&nbsp; <br/>Your&nbsp;job''s&nbsp;a&nbsp;joke,&nbsp;you''re&nbsp;broke,&nbsp;your&nbsp;love&nbsp;life''s&nbsp;D.O.A.&nbsp; <br/>It''s&nbsp;like&nbsp;you''re&nbsp;always&nbsp;stuck&nbsp;in&nbsp;second&nbsp;gear&nbsp; <br/>When&nbsp;it&nbsp;hasn''t&nbsp;been&nbsp;your&nbsp;day,&nbsp;your&nbsp;week,&nbsp;your&nbsp;month,&nbsp;or&nbsp;even&nbsp;your&nbsp;year&nbsp; <br/><br/>CHORUS:&nbsp; <br/>but&nbsp;I''ll&nbsp;be&nbsp;there&nbsp;for&nbsp;you&nbsp; <br/>(When&nbsp;the&nbsp;rain&nbsp;starts&nbsp;to&nbsp;pour)&nbsp; <br/>I''ll&nbsp;be&nbsp;there&nbsp;for&nbsp;you&nbsp; <br/>(Like&nbsp;I''ve&nbsp;been&nbsp;there&nbsp;before)&nbsp; <br/>I''ll&nbsp;be&nbsp;there&nbsp;for&nbsp;you&nbsp; <br/>(''Cause&nbsp;you''re&nbsp;there&nbsp;for&nbsp;me&nbsp;too)&nbsp; <br/><br/>You''re&nbsp;still&nbsp;in&nbsp;bed&nbsp;at&nbsp;ten&nbsp;and&nbsp;work&nbsp;began&nbsp;at&nbsp;eight&nbsp; <br/>You''ve&nbsp;burned&nbsp;your&nbsp;breakfast;&nbsp;so&nbsp;far,&nbsp;things&nbsp;are&nbsp;going&nbsp;great&nbsp; <br/>Your&nbsp;mother&nbsp;warned&nbsp;you&nbsp;there''d&nbsp;be&nbsp;days&nbsp;like&nbsp;these&nbsp; <br/>But&nbsp;she&nbsp;didn''t&nbsp;tell&nbsp;when&nbsp;the&nbsp;world&nbsp;has&nbsp;brought&nbsp;you&nbsp;down&nbsp;to&nbsp;your&nbsp;knees&nbsp; <br/><br/>CHORUS&nbsp; <br/><br/>BRIDGE:&nbsp; <br/>No&nbsp;one&nbsp;could&nbsp;ever&nbsp;know&nbsp;me,&nbsp;no&nbsp;one&nbsp;could&nbsp;ever&nbsp;see&nbsp;me&nbsp; <br/>Seems&nbsp;you''re&nbsp;the&nbsp;only&nbsp;one&nbsp;who&nbsp;knows&nbsp;what&nbsp;it''s&nbsp;like&nbsp;to&nbsp;be&nbsp;me&nbsp; <br/>Someone&nbsp;to&nbsp;face&nbsp;the&nbsp;day&nbsp;with,&nbsp;make&nbsp;it&nbsp;through&nbsp;all&nbsp;the&nbsp;rest&nbsp;with&nbsp; <br/>Someone&nbsp;I''ll&nbsp;always&nbsp;laugh&nbsp;with&nbsp; <br/>Even&nbsp;at&nbsp;my&nbsp;worst,&nbsp;I''m&nbsp;best&nbsp;with&nbsp;you&nbsp; <br/>Yeah!&nbsp; <br/><br/>It''s&nbsp;like&nbsp;you''re&nbsp;always&nbsp;stuck&nbsp;in&nbsp;second&nbsp;gear&nbsp; <br/>When&nbsp;it&nbsp;hasn''t&nbsp;been&nbsp;your&nbsp;day,&nbsp;your&nbsp;week,&nbsp;your&nbsp;month,&nbsp;or&nbsp;even&nbsp;your&nbsp;year,&nbsp;but&nbsp; <br/><br/>CHORUS&nbsp;</p><p></p><p>上面是电视版的,只有45s</p><p></p><p>这个是完整版的。</p><p>(二)Phoebe的《臭臭猫》歌词&nbsp; <br/><br/>Smelly&nbsp;cat,&nbsp;smelly&nbsp;cat&nbsp; <br/>What&nbsp;are&nbsp;they&nbsp;feeding&nbsp;you?&nbsp; <br/>Smelly&nbsp;cat,&nbsp;smelly&nbsp;cat&nbsp; <br/>It''s&nbsp;not&nbsp;your&nbsp;fault.&nbsp; <br/>They&nbsp;won''t&nbsp;take&nbsp;you&nbsp;to&nbsp;the&nbsp;vet&nbsp; <br/>You''re&nbsp;obviously&nbsp;not&nbsp;their&nbsp;favourite&nbsp;pet&nbsp; <br/>You&nbsp;may&nbsp;not&nbsp;be&nbsp;a&nbsp;bed&nbsp;of&nbsp;roses&nbsp; <br/>And&nbsp;you''re&nbsp;no&nbsp;friend&nbsp;to&nbsp;those&nbsp;with&nbsp;noses&nbsp; <br/><br/>Repeat&nbsp;Chorus&nbsp;</p><p><a href="http://tv.mofile.com/cn/xplayer.swf?v=8TKDVYIV&amp;p=http://cache.mofile.com/tv/static/picture/u7/Disk1/ctc/2007/1/10/8T/KD/8TKDVYIV.jpg&amp;autoplay=0"></a></p><p></p><p>第一季第一集101&nbspilot&nbsp; <br/>场景:What&nbsp;song&nbsp;was&nbsp;playing&nbsp;while&nbsp;Ross&nbsp;and&nbsp;Rachel&nbsp;were&nbsp;each&nbsp;looking&nbsp;out&nbsp;of&nbsp;their&nbsp;windows,&nbsp;during&nbsp;the&nbsp;rainstorm?&nbsp; <br/><br/>歌曲名称:Sky&nbsp;Blue&nbsp;and&nbsp;Black&nbsp; <br/>演唱者:Jackson&nbsp;Browne&nbsp; <br/>专辑出处:I''m&nbsp;Alive.&nbsp;&nbsp; <br/><br/>歌词:&nbsp; <br/><br/>In&nbsp;the&nbsp;calling&nbsp;out&nbsp;to&nbsp;one&nbsp;another&nbsp; <br/>Of&nbsp;the&nbsp;lovers&nbsp;up&nbsp;and&nbsp;down&nbsp;the&nbsp;strand&nbsp; <br/>In&nbsp;the&nbsp;sound&nbsp;of&nbsp;the&nbsp;waves&nbsp;and&nbsp;the&nbsp;cries&nbsp; <br/>Of&nbsp;the&nbsp;seagulls&nbsp;circling&nbsp;the&nbsp;sand&nbsp; <br/>In&nbsp;the&nbsp;fragments&nbsp;of&nbsp;the&nbsp;songs&nbsp; <br/>Carried&nbsp;down&nbsp;the&nbsp;wind&nbsp;from&nbsp;some&nbsp;radio&nbsp; <br/>In&nbsp;the&nbsp;murmuring&nbsp;of&nbsp;the&nbsp;city&nbsp;in&nbsp;the&nbsp;distance&nbsp; <br/>Ominous&nbsp;and&nbsp;low&nbsp; <br/><br/>I&nbsp;hear&nbsp;the&nbsp;sound&nbsp;of&nbsp;the&nbsp;world&nbsp;where&nbsp;we&nbsp;played&nbsp; <br/>And&nbsp;the&nbsp;far&nbsp;too&nbsp;simple&nbsp;beauty&nbsp; <br/>Of&nbsp;the&nbsp;promises&nbsp;we&nbsp;made&nbsp; <br/><br/>If&nbsp;you&nbsp;ever&nbsp;need&nbsp;holding&nbsp; <br/>Call&nbsp;my&nbsp;name,&nbsp;and&nbsp;I''ll&nbsp;be&nbsp;there&nbsp; <br/>If&nbsp;you&nbsp;ever&nbsp;need&nbsp;holding&nbsp; <br/>And&nbsp;no&nbsp;holding&nbsp;back,&nbsp;and&nbsp;I''ll&nbsp;see&nbsp;you&nbsp;through&nbsp; <br/>Sky&nbsp;Blue&nbsp;And&nbsp;Black&nbsp; <br/><br/>Where&nbsp;the&nbsp;touch&nbsp;of&nbsp;the&nbsp;lover&nbsp;ends&nbsp; <br/>And&nbsp;the&nbsp;soul&nbsp;of&nbsp;the&nbsp;friend&nbsp;begins&nbsp; <br/>There''s&nbsp;a&nbsp;need&nbsp;to&nbsp;be&nbsp;separate&nbsp;and&nbsp;a&nbsp;need&nbsp;to&nbsp;be&nbsp;one&nbsp; <br/>And&nbsp;a&nbsp;struggle&nbsp;neither&nbsp;wins&nbsp; <br/>Where&nbsp;you&nbsp;gave&nbsp;me&nbsp;the&nbsp;world&nbsp;I&nbsp;was&nbsp;in&nbsp; <br/>And&nbsp;a&nbsp;place&nbsp;I&nbsp;could&nbsp;make&nbsp;a&nbsp;stand&nbsp; <br/>I&nbsp;could&nbsp;never&nbsp;see&nbsp;how&nbsp;you&nbsp;doubted&nbsp;me&nbsp; <br/>When&nbsp;I''d&nbsp;let&nbsp;go&nbsp;of&nbsp;you&nbsp;hand&nbsp; <br/><br/>Yeah,&nbsp;and&nbsp;I&nbsp;was&nbsp;much&nbsp;younger&nbsp;then&nbsp; <br/>And&nbsp;I&nbsp;must&nbsp;have&nbsp;thought&nbsp;that&nbsp;I&nbsp;would&nbsp;know&nbsp; <br/>If&nbsp;things&nbsp;were&nbsp;going&nbsp;to&nbsp;end&nbsp; <br/><br/>And&nbsp;the&nbsp;heavens&nbsp;were&nbsp;rolling</p><p></p>
6 l6 i1 Y) f( j) q' e. r1 z
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-6-24 21:54:49编辑过]
. @6 @- b( ]; y1 X5 p
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2007-6-17 23:42:00 | 只看该作者
<p>主题歌当然是少不了的</p><p>I'll Be There For You</p><p>From Rembrandts</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p></p><p>歌词:</p><p>So no one told you life was gonna be this way </p><p>Your job's a joke, you're broke, </p><p>your love life's DOA </p><p>It's like you're always stuck in second gear, </p><p>When it hasn't been your day, your week, </p><p>your month, or even your year, but... </p><p>I'll be there for you... </p><p>When the rain starts to pour </p><p>I'll be there for you... </p><p>Like I've been there before </p><p>I'll be there for you... </p><p>'Cause you're there for me too. </p><p>You're still in bed at ten, </p><p>though work begins at eight, </p><p>You burned your breakfast, </p><p>so far things are going great, </p><p>Your mother warned you </p><p>there'd be days like these, </p><p>&nbsp;But she didn't tell you </p><p>when the world was brought down </p><p>to your knees that... </p><p>&nbsp;I'll be there for you... </p><p>When the rain starts to pour </p><p>I'll be there for you... </p><p>&nbsp;Like I've been there before </p><p>&nbsp;I'll be there for you... </p><p>'Cause you're there for me too. </p><p>No one could ever know me. </p><p>&nbsp;No one could ever see me. </p><p>Seems your the only one </p><p>who knows what it's like to be me </p><p>Someone to face the day with. </p><p>&nbsp;Make it through all the mess with. </p><p>Someone I'll always laugh with. </p><p>Even at my worst, I'm best with.... you - yeah </p><p>It's like you're always stuck in second gear, </p><p>When it hasn't been your day, your week, </p><p>your month, or even your year, but... </p><p>I'll be there for you... </p><p>When the rain starts to pour </p><p>I'll be there for you... </p><p>Like I've been there before </p><p>I'll be there for you... </p><p>'Cause you're there for me too...</p>3 K% n5 r+ M4 ]9 j
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-6-24 22:01:52编辑过]

1 s7 |( t# I5 {$ k
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2007-6-17 23:43:00 | 只看该作者
<p>那个。。。歌词不附了。不然太长了。</p><p>&lt;Take&nbsp;A&nbsp;Bow&gt; From MaDonna 第一季最后Rechal去机场等Rose的时候响起~~~</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&lt;With&nbsp;Or&nbsp;Without&nbsp;You&gt; From U2 第二季第八集Rose给Rachel点的那首歌</p><p>S:这首歌是50年百大英文经典歌曲排名第八</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&lt;Walk On&gt; From U2&nbsp; 十年回顾最后时刻的歌,高潮部分</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&lt;New&nbsp;York&nbsp;Minute&gt; From Eagles 第一季第十七集Rose在医院照顾(那只猴子)时,它抓住了Rose的手指,然后旋律响起(也是直接高潮部分)</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&lt;All By Myself&gt;&nbsp;不清楚谁唱的,似乎说是Celine Dion&nbsp;第二季第十七集最后很深情的歌,可惜Joey破坏气氛啊。。。</p><p>&nbsp;</p>- B+ Y+ s) T* U% B8 u
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-6-24 21:55:54编辑过]
: I' _% t* U4 a: n+ i
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2007-6-17 23:43:00 | 只看该作者
再占。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2007-6-17 23:44:00 | 只看该作者
最后一楼。