MCP 70-210 认证介绍

[复制链接]
头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2009-2-24 17:09:32 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

+ Z5 I! I: a. e1 T

2 n( F. Z. B  ^4 R, D2 i
Mcp-----MCP微软认证专家证书证明您有能力:获得业界承认的对至少一种微软产品的技术的精通和所需的专业技能,为获得其他的微软认证建立基础通过任何一个微软认证的考试(Networking Essentials 例外),您都可获得此认证。  D; [5 K& V7 U
70-210
. \' l) v/ n" n& g2 M题库(分享)
5 T8 s" {% r0 k$ }& k1.Your Windows 2000 Professional computer has 10 shared folders that are available to other network users. A user reports that he cannot access a shared folder named ShareA.You want to respond to the user's problem as quickly as possible by using an administrative tool. However, you cannot remember the server location of ShareA.What should you do?
5 X% X1 z, e" @! F' |, XA.Use Windows Explorer to display the file paths of your shared folders.$ a6 E5 A8 V+ S4 |$ k: G
B.Use Storage in Computer Management to view logical drive properties.! ^1 F7 H* d! X# U* Q1 V3 z
C.Use Event Viewer in Computer Management to search for shared folder error messages.
* P: U. K! |1 j! DD.Use System Tools in Computer Management to display the file paths of your shared folders.
. {! K; c& z3 F. M: K- o  tCorrect $ b0 j. k9 @+ U3 C/ w/ n
2.Your Windows 2000 Professional computer contains a single hard disk configured as a single partition. You want to move a folder named Sales under a folder named Corp on your computer.You want the files in the Sales folder to remain compressed after moving the folder. You want the files in the Corp folder to remain uncompressed. You want to ensure that the files are recoverable in case of any disk problems. You also want to move the files with the least amount of administrative effort.What should you do?
7 z+ z8 J. r: m* g* s: KA.Copy the Sales folder to the Corp folder. Do nothing further." y  v5 j( i  `1 u
B.Back up the Sales folder. Move the Sales folder to the Corp folder.
6 p& ^1 t: ~; [' }* P1 Z/ Z+ J2 lC.Compress the Corp folder. Then copy the Sales folder to the Corp folder.
% s$ A: Q* Q; U2 ~D.Move the Sales folder to a second computer. Then move the Sales folder to the Corp folder.
; V# J: C6 @: y+ ICorrect:B ! o' L0 K* D- d/ U* n7 Q: Z, U& y
3.You are the administrator of your company's network. A user named Peter runs Windows 2000 Professional on his portable computer. Peter wants to be able to work at home on files that were created in the office on the company network. Prior to logging off the network and leaving the office, Peter enables Offline Files.Peter calls you from home and reports that copies of his folders and files on the network are not available on his portable computer. What should you instruct Peter to do?
$ s/ }7 I# s( t9 t  UA.Enable file and print sharing. Peter will be able to access his files at home immediately.
0 b; S5 H; q! D1 Z1 rB.Synchronize all offline files. Peter will be able to access his files at home immediately.
! U/ h/ u0 u3 qC.At the office, make all files available offline. Peter will be able to access his files the next time he logs off the network.. w" G' _! A  N( D9 k" {( N
D.At the office, create a shortcut to the Offline Files folder. Peter will be able to access his files the next time he logs off the network.
3 b# c* L' b: s9 S; I9 K3 v' ZCorrect:C 7 E. x9 G' E5 Z
4.Your Windows 2000 Professional computer has 50 MB of free disk space on drive C and 500 MB of free disk space on drive D. Print jobs are failing because the available space on drive C is inadequate. You want print jobs to be able to use the space on drive D.What should you do?
3 W3 Z! }& q1 i  h3 }A.From the Print Server Properties dialog box, change the location of the spool folder to any existing file path on drive D.
- L6 I. ]8 g5 {# F3 Y  FB.From the Printer Properties dialog box, use Advanced settings to change the location of the spool folder to D:\Winnt\System32\Spool\Printers.1 y. y& u. @; m# n6 C
C.Copy the C:\Winnt\System32\Spool\Printers folder to the D:\Winnt\System32\Spool\Printers folder.
3 g  b1 M! q, h) B2 p6 f5 o& h8 ?8 S  J* ~1 AD.Mount drive C as a subdirectory on drive D.
) ?* O, T8 W- j0 [; L8 U, JCorrect:A
" e! M8 Q; F+ j* f. E9 y5.You are the administrator of a Windows 2000 Professional computer named Computer1. Computer1 has a shared color laser printer named Printer1. Printer1 will not turn on.The print queue for Printer1 has three jobs waiting to print. You want to enable the three waiting print jobs to print to an identical print device, which has been shared as Printer2 on Computer2. You also want to allow users who currently connect to Printer1 to automatically use Printer2 without having to reconfigure their default printer.What should you do?6 V# Q. J( P( x' d: `
A.Enable bidirectional support for Printer1.7 m- C! m' h3 j4 J  I9 u6 `
B.Change the share name of Printer2 to Printer1.& o& e; d7 Z5 E6 Z& I9 E9 K
C.Configure Printer1 to add a port, and set the port to
\\Computer2\Printer2.1 [% x8 W/ n' Z
D.Configure the print server properties to use the path
\\Computer2\Winnt$\System32\Spool\Printers.' l% `. I. S; H8 n' g) d. ~; |
Correct:C ( g. g; c7 V$ t, t, g% A
6.Your Windows 2000 Professional computer has a removable disk device installed. The device can use storage modules of varying sizes. You use these storage modules to transfer graphics files between your location and a printing company. The printing company uses Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 3.You insert a new 20-MB disk device into your computer. When you attempt to format it as FAT32 with the default options, you receive the following error message: "Windows was unable to complete the format."You need to format the device so that you can use it to send a large graphic file to the printing company. How should you format the device?
4 Q+ \# l/ p* c% a. a8 zA.as FAT16 with a 4-KB cluster size
+ x3 x/ ?7 E& e' c: w$ o* FB.as FAT32 with a 1-KB cluster size
' W4 b. X; A- @* N: y6 FC.as FAT32 with a 4-KB cluster size( h; m( j8 `* M
D.as NTFS with a 4-KB cluster size# L" S$ k% E: g
Correct:A
9 _7 t" p/ V9 S" i2 V3 Q% ^7.You install Windows 2000 Professional on a new APM-compliant portable computer. You notice that whenever you attempt to shut down the computer, the Windows 2000 shutdown screen remains on the screen and the power remains on.You attempt to shut off the computer by using the power button, but you are unsuccessful. You want to configure the portable computer to shut off when Windows 2000 Professional shuts down.What should you do?
( }8 p. p4 r& E* S  g3 T' j% A6 m$ _A.Restart the computer, disable APM in the system BIOS, and then restart the computer.
& [7 [8 ~: ?5 @3 j8 V' H2 z8 T+ jB.Restart the computer, use Power Options in Control Panel to enable APM, and then restart the computer.
1 n  B7 |* A; A8 j+ B9 Z7 hC.Restart the computer, use Power Options in Control Panel to enable hibernate support, and then restart the computer.; w8 V% _4 O; I; Y4 Y* R4 w# t; F5 R
D.Restart the computer, use Power Options in Control Panel to create a different power scheme, and then restart the computer.
/ w5 m. V1 s. d4 {% }! C& nCorrect:B 7 I1 ?# E3 t1 P5 ^( G8 r6 ?" P
8.You run the English (US) edition of Windows 2000 Professional on your computer. You are developing a product installation document that has text in both English and Spanish. The word processing program you are using is a Windows 16-bit character-based application.You start the word processing program and complete the English portion of the document. You then install Spanish as a language group by using Regional Options in Control Panel. However, you cannot use Spanish to complete the Spanish portion of your document.What should you do?/ V) \$ U! I8 A5 ^
A.Change the language preference from English to Spanish within the word processing program.
0 f7 v- H* y+ ?  f) {$ X# eB.Install the Spanish version of Windows 2000 Professional. Reconfigure your language settings, and restart the word processing program.) E0 k0 o% h; u6 L% Q
C.Save and close the word processing program. Select Spanish by using the locale indicator on the taskbar, and restart the word processing program.( K& y9 Z( o! N; i/ j( h. i
D.Save and close the word processing program. Log off and log on to the computer. Restart the word processing program, and select Spanish by using the locale indicator on the taskbar.
* x( [/ j& t  T3 }1 `Correct:C
5 `+ w+ ?' y2 b, {' V9.You are delegated administrative control of the Administration organizational unit (OU). The Administration OU has 12 Windows 2000 Professional computers that were recently purchased. Each computer has a fax modem. Each computer has the Fax service installed with the default values and settings.A user named Helene reports that she can use Microsoft Word 2000 to send faxes, but she cannot receive any faxes by using the fax printer. She also informs you that she cannot reconfigure the Fax service on her computer.You want to reconfigure the Fax service to work correctly. You want to accomplish this with the least amount of administrative effort.You log on to Helene's computer by using the local Administrator account. What should you do next?- H# ^& w7 J0 @
A.Use Fax Service Management to start the Fax service, and configure the Fax service to start automatically.) |8 q* T# c! _$ N5 D2 Q
B.Use Fax Service Management to select the Fax Management service, and enable the device to receive faxes.1 z  ]- S* B8 Y- S( a
C.Use Fax in Control Panel to reinstall the Fax service, and configure the Fax service to receive faxes.
' M- T+ o7 }" H5 o* m6 i0 v' R+ e6 FD.Use Fax in Control Panel to add a fax printer, and configure the fax print device to receive faxes.. {. J8 X! v, A3 q6 l% w+ k) z8 s
Correct:B
3 x; l9 C5 _3 ~6 I) e. ^" F10.You are the administrator of your company's network. You configure a local group named Accounting to have a mandatory user profile. The mandatory profile has been configured to include a custom logo that was saved with 16-bit color and 1024 x 768 resolution.Some of the Windows 2000 Professional computers in the accounting department have standard VGA video adapters, and others have SVGA video adapters.Several users report that when they log on to certain Windows 2000 Professional computers, the custom bitmap becomes very pixilated and distorted, and does not reflect the proper color depth.You want users to be able to correctly view the custom bitmap on any computer in the accounting department.What should you do?
* a" Y/ G! j) b4 y, U( GA.Configure a roaming user profile for each user in the Accounting group.
4 h5 W: f+ S- t& R' nB.Configure a separate user profile for each user in the Accounting group.2 I( ^9 C% @) \6 p) x# v
C.Change the custom bitmap to a 16-color bitmap that has 640 x 480 resolution, and reconfigure the mandatory user profile.
& v7 f) @% k$ H, z# o/ ], I, P; DD.Reinstall the appropriate WDM-compliant drivers for the computers that do not display the custom bitmap correctly.( Z7 g1 b7 @3 H, o1 Y( t; r
Correct:C
" S- Z. d: Y, t# e$ s3 q
MCP 70-210 考试题库由我们的资深IT认证讲师及产品专家精心打造,包括了当前最新的全套全真70-210考试试题,全部附有正确答案。所有购买7 G2 a( Q5 B7 P' D& f
killtest
8 [: |, d- m* E. v认证考题的客户都将得到60天的免费升级服务,保证了对Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional考试题库的完整覆盖。 killtest 助你一次通过 Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional 认证考试,一次不过全额退款!
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表