新会员必读 大学生的论坛下沙新生必读下沙币获得方法及使用
查看: 3183|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Treat Everyday Life Positive

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2010-10-25 22:52:46 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

If you feel your life is lacking of the power which you need and the motivation(1) you require, you should transform your point of view sometimes.
& l* |3 V; u; r  sMake an effort(2) to practice your opinion and to focus(3) on the helpful side of matters; you will have the motivation to make development on the designed things. You will not just stop in a period and never have development on your designed goal. It is a nice way you should endeavor(4) and your life is more lively./ L5 M  r9 r1 H6 K/ ~1 H

Once you change the opinion of life, you will discover your time turn to be more enriched(5) and happiness is always around you. Do not give your destiny to chance and never have the wish that the bad situation will become better. You have to keep in peace with the deep wish and enthusiasm. Start to rebuild your confidence, and dare to confront the difficulties but not avoid them. You had better remember that power is the best way to control over situations, but the hard ability is the most important things.
3 v$ V. T% b) i" I2 x2 W8 x3 X

You should always deem that pleasant things are not impracticable(6). The error may be the introduction to the success. Transform your concern into trust, and learn to surpass the uncertainties and doubt. Don not fritter(7) away energy and time and use them to do some significant things or what you like to do. You will find out the fine things when you decide to have the benefit of the joy of life. When you regard your life positively and make it to be your daily disciplines of you life, you will find happiness with you.  v3 y) E; b% f2 `
. `8 p4 C1 e2 E1 S2 v9 W& O, v
Then, if you want your life is unusual and motivating, you should change yourself a bit on occasion. Society and life can not adapt you, but you have to make you to adapt life and society. Whether you are sixteen or sixty, you have to keep a curious heart that will never prostrate, and naive desire to learn something and the joy and enthusiasm to pursuit the booming career. There is a wireless station in the center of our heart, so long as which can receive messages of wish, courage, joy, power and happiness from all things on earth, so long are you young.

1 m8 ?$ ?1 m: N' d7 P* JWhat does youth mean? It means the spirit of adventure which can overcome poor-spirited masculinity and the love of easy life. It is fun that this phenomenon always exists in a man of sixty than a young guy of twenty. We get older not only by a number of years but most meaning is looking for no progress of our ideas.6 O2 Z/ }/ N8 S' [

It is never too late to learn. The more you learn, the more you will be wise. You can find the life is full of surprise. ) S. ]1 n- y6 C+ [8 v" K

7 h& A# k& b  a! K( `* h0 Y1 w+ JNotes
4 E- ~6 Y2 ^* H( j, @9 \1.motivation  . n; g8 _* |9 ]1 l( y. ~3 a* R# q
  n.动机, 动力, 刺激, 积极性
3 C7 j5 O+ ~. r& a, x! ?  p2.make an effort to do sth; Z& x7 f5 e2 _7 Q! p$ g
  energetic attempt; struggle 努力; 奋斗: . q+ g& M. N) a: ]" ?6 B: K; r# |
  I will make every effort (ie do all I can) to arrive on time. 我将尽一切努力准时到达./ f% S! C/ c3 _* X6 u8 V& b
3.focus(on sth) concentrate (on sth) 集中(於某事物): 5 N& M1 _( m3 t+ N7 [1 z
  I'm so tired I can't focus (on anything) today. 今天我太累了, 精神集中不起来. ' R3 d7 M3 j; N8 I  |$ J+ O/ L- U. }: q
  Please focus your minds on the following problem. 请集中考虑以下问题.
% w9 t2 |% `' u4.endeavor  
' {; E" D3 |/ S, t, E7 `  vt./ n.努力,尽力,尝试( S1 t# `* [( k8 }. q$ C5 ^, U4 s! y
5.enrich  
* u( C7 H3 j2 Y4 X, m  vt.充实,使丰富;使富裕,使富有
; z$ k9 \3 a, n% T4 X) @' W+ Q: n6.impracticable " p. C1 o; P1 y# S7 r
  a.不切实际的  k( u$ _8 z3 W7 J7 o9 P' T
7.fritter 7 t4 g+ |" R& Y
fritter sth away:waste (esp one's time or money) foolishly (on small useless things) (在无意义的小事上)愚蠢地浪费(尤指个人的时间或金钱): ; e; c7 o' }4 `4 \8 s  k* V
fritter away time/energy 浪费时间[精力]
0 C4 S5 D6 E6 {) U: G fritter away one's money on gambling 在赌博上挥霍公钱.  q+ F! U6 F$ R  a0 d4 ], p9 \

8 \9 @8 R2 [8 `; ]

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博
  • TA的每日心情

4 小时前
  • 签到天数: 2258 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2010-10-26 10:25:40 | 只看该作者
    看不懂
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则