新会员必读 大学生的论坛下沙新生必读下沙币获得方法及使用
查看: 11037|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

关注中国毕业大学生低工资水平现状

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2011-3-22 17:17:48 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Although China's economy has been developing at a rapid pace, the income levels of China's ordinary residents, are still lagging behind. Our reporter Guan Xin takes a look at the life of Beijing's ordinary residents to find out if their income levels are on a par with the rising living costs.) z) v7 A9 P0 p. d, o% J
5 k$ I) a' y, B5 C- o8 s0 I0 p
虽然中国经济处在快速发展当中,普通居民的收入水平却仍落后于发达国家。中央9台的记者专程探访北京普通居民的生活,看看他们的收入水平是否跟得上不断上涨的消费水平。
9 ?! h" D5 n) x" J- ]3 z! Z7 Z7 }$ J- W- Q0 [/ v. k" |
China, a country with fast-growing fortunes and wealth.But prosperity in the cities isn't the whole story on the real life of ordinary people.( w2 ?4 E* l. a+ A6 C6 j( o$ B3 B: r

( G8 W8 i' m5 u) S8 f. s( W中国的财富在日益快速增长。但城市的繁华并不能完全反映普通居民的生活状况。# R: p) ~' |* v; d
8 a$ U1 N1 n, v5 w! P
Li Shanshan is a typical wage earner. Li graduated from a good university in Beijing, and is now working for IBM. Her income is around the city's average, but she can only afford a simple life. She's forced to calculate every expenditure, including small daily necessities.2 L* \* j# }( F
9 a& V' P6 I0 s1 F$ s, v
李珊珊是典型的工薪一族。她从北京的一所名校毕业,目前在IBM里任职。她的收入处在北京的平均水平,但她只能过上简朴的生活。她不得不对每笔开销精打细算,甚至包括小件的生活必需品。
' K# M8 Z5 E" g, ^: c- @
  j. V9 a6 c* U% L. C) A- N "I have a tight budget, and I make every single record of  my expenditure in the notebook. Even that, sometimes there are still some expenditures that I expensed that I could not afford. Therefore I applied for a credit card, and pay it back next month."
, J( l; n8 _2 {2 C9 f2 |' R4 `  m. ~) g) g# ]$ c" `
“我生活拮据,我把每笔开销都记在笔记本里。即使是那样,有时有些开销还是在我的经济能力之外。因此我申请了张信用卡,下个月要进行还款了。”
9 o8 c: Q6 G- IShe lives in this old apartment, but the rental fees are still a big expenditure for her. To save on costs, she splits the rent with a room mate. Her salary, at several thousand yuan, means living alone in a rented apartment is unrealistic, and buying a home is far beyond reach." T1 R' G, m* A; a- o

' Q% r+ p$ K6 S" Y- u' h她住在这间老公寓里,但租金对她来说仍是一笔很大的开销。为了节省费用,她和室友合租。她每月几千元的薪水意味着,单独租房子是不现实的,买房子更是遥不可及的梦想。* N' ^& o  c1 L4 p& D& f9 }9 [
" `5 J) w$ Q9 {
This is the way most Chinese fresh graduates are living, usually they share apartment with friends, and manage every single expenditure carefully. Obviously their consumption ability is restricted.
' y$ t; N3 B" j
: Z9 ?8 Z  m  }9 \+ Z在中国,刚毕业的大学生大多过着这样的生活。通常,他们和朋友合租房子,对每笔开销都小心翼翼。显然,他们的消费能力是有限的。
4 n5 z, K% Z% T* n! |8 t0 {" U! P/ T7 d$ R, B2 Y) X
Economists say the low income levels of ordinary Chinese workers, is a big hurdle to stimulate consumption.( h* g6 }4 X5 }6 V& T( _

6 l: A; u! g0 w- A  r: M经济学家称,中国的普通工人收入水平偏低,这对刺激消费来说是个很大的障碍。" j$ G" G8 F$ `7 `

$ w- i0 A6 D" d5 {0 f- ?9 h: CIncreasing ordinary people's income is not only meant to balance the country's economic growth structure. More importantly, experts say it allows ordinary Chinese people to enjoy a larger share of the fruit of the country's amazing economic growth.' s) n+ f2 _+ h6 {/ @& `! o$ M3 B
8 {0 t$ g5 v# r0 B
有专家称,提高普通居民的收入不仅可以平衡国家的经济增长结构,更重要的是,在国家经济日新月异地增长的同时,也能让普通的中国居民分享到更多“革命胜利的果实。”
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-1-20 17:28:29 | 只看该作者
很不错的啊,可恩学科英语师资力量很雄厚,并且拥有全球2000位顶尖外籍顾问,非常的幽默。他们不仅仅是好的英语老师,也是非常好的心理专家。他们知道怎样去激发人的积极性。从而让更多的学员学到最正宗最好的英语知识!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表