新会员必读 大学生的论坛下沙新生必读下沙币获得方法及使用
查看: 2253|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

看时代杂志如何毒舌点评脑残歌

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2011-3-24 11:21:06 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Amid all the real news, you might just have heard about the Internet's other weekend obsession: Rebecca Black and her hilariously dreadful video for "Friday".
1 c: C9 _9 d. H+ N一个星期各种重大新闻,不过除了这些,你肯定也知道13岁的Rebecca Black那首新MV Friday,真是太脑残了!  G8 g9 ]8 Q& O, F  n
What makes this song and video so bad? Rebecca Black is an innocent-looking teen with a Selena Gomez-esque look. And "Friday" seems like a catchy pop song about a teenage girl's excitement over the weekend, which is pretty standard teen pop fare and not exactly a place you'd look for profound lyrics. But once you listen to the lyrics, you start to realize what a train wreck we're really dealing with. # _$ y- o6 U: H0 B/ `8 N
为什么说这首歌和这支MV很脑残呢?Rebecca也就是一个13岁的孩子,长得有点像Selena Gomez,这首Friday唱的不过是小女孩对周末的期待和兴奋之情,反正不指望这样的歌能有什么深刻的内涵了,但是你真的仔细去听歌词的话,绝对会惊呼一声:我去!这什么玩意啊!
! ^) A& ]4 ~) Q9 DFor starters, there's the opening verse, which is just a straight up narration of what Rebecca's morning routine consists of ("Gotta get down to the bus stop/ Gotta catch my bus/ I see my friends"). Then there's Rebecca's apparent obsession with choosing a spot in the car, which also adds the song's riveting central conflict ("Kicking in the front seat/Sitting in the back seat/ Gotta make my mind up/ Which seat can I take?"). But the song's lowest point (albeit its most hilarious) is when Rebecca literally just sings the days of the week ("Tomorrow is Saturday/ And Sunday comes afterwards").
1 K; W5 o6 a; [这首歌开头唱的是早晨的各种琐事:要起床啦赶公交啊~公交站上遇到了朋友们;然后开始纠结是不是要上朋友的车:到底是坐在前面呢还是坐在后面呢?嗯要好好决定啊,到底坐哪里?最搞笑也最不可理喻的地方就是她开始唱:明天是星期六,后天就是星期天。( e, a3 z9 R) q  N  i8 u9 [
Yikes! Clearly, we're dealing with a whole new level of bad. According to Black Book, the song comes from a company called Ark Music Factory, which is based in L.A. and seems to specialize in teen girl pop music--their website has a whole roster of laughably bad teen pop videos.* D& b2 l9 y8 q4 Q2 [  q
这是何等境界的脑残啊!据说这首歌由一家名为Ark Music Factory的厂牌提供,专门制造少女流行音乐的,他们的网站上全是很脑残的MV视频。! O- b; A) u7 c
It's not apparent if "Friday" was intended to be a parody of a pop song or not (we doubt it, though we really hope it was). After all, the video has already been viewed more than 2 million times; it's out there and it's a joke, whether that's how it was intended or not. And seeing how it's available as a ringtone and soon to be available on iTunes, we don't see it going away anytime soon. Sure, Rebecca Black won't be the next Miley Cyrus (though that's not a bad thing) but she could have a future in comedy. 5 h# }) `( |7 e
真希望这首歌只是对流行音乐的一个反讽,不过我们对此表示深切怀疑。不管怎么说这首歌现在红了,MV的观看量超过两百万,成为手机彩铃音乐,而且itunes上马上就会有得下了。可以肯定的是Rebecca不会成为下一个Miley Cyrus,她倒是可以考虑往谐星的方向发展。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表