查看: 11092|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

世界上最美的五大海滩

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2011-3-24 13:16:24 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
1 Seychelles塞舌尔

- g; o4 K; [" wOne of the most photographed beaches in the world, the pale pink sands of Anse Source d’Argent unfurls across the island of La Digue, one of the 115 components of this archipelago in the Indian Ocean. The sands sparkle against a backdrop of towering granite boulders, worn by time and weather. The turquoise water is relatively shallow and protected from the ocean’s waves by a reef.
+ H6 w! \; Y( q3 M" A+ G世界上出境率最高的海滩之一,粉色沙滩的安斯跨越La Digued岛,是印度洋115个岛屿组成部分之一。沙粒经过长时间及不同天气的洗刷下闪闪发光。比率的水较浅,并保护珊瑚礁被波浪冲刷。

\& m" |8 ^9 O, U4 Y% I8 h8 e2 Maldives马尔代夫

4 ?) b" G: B. D$ [+ q- M. c' L1 aWhether your dream beach trip consists of spending a few pampered nights in a four-star resort or swimming among tropical fish some 80 feet (24 meters) underwater, the Maldives are the sort of islands where either—or both—can come true. Straddling the equator southwest of Sri Lanka, the 1,102 islands that make up the Maldives form 26 atolls. The soft air enveloping the archipelago blends into a beautiful palm-fringed haze.
! ?# I) U6 }) d8 g4 \! O6 u无论您的梦想中的海滩之旅是四星级度假,或是在有热带鱼约80英尺(24米)的水下游泳,马尔代夫群岛是其中之一,或两者兼而有之,都可以实现。跨越赤道斯里兰卡西南,1,102个岛屿组成的马尔代夫表格26环礁。柔和的空气包裹成一个美丽的棕榈树阴霾群岛的混合物。

3 Bora Bora, Tahiti波拉波拉岛,大溪地

4 K5 E/ i" X( W
This is one of the magical islands that make up French Polynesia in the South Pacific. Just 18 miles (29 kilometers) long, this lush little slip of land lies in a protected lagoon edged by white sandy shores, the best being at Matira Point. Bora Bora boasts the nickname the “Romantic Island,” a moniker easy to appreciate with its isolated beaches, intimate hotels, and quiet atmosphere.7 K+ y  f- J' }: G9 O/ t/ x7 K/ Y
这是构成位于南太平洋法属波利尼西亚神奇的岛屿之一。仅18英里(29公里)长,这郁郁葱葱的土地稍有闪失就在于在受保护的礁湖白色沙滩微升,最好是在Matira点。波拉波拉拥有“浪漫之岛”的绰号,一个容易理解它有着为孤立的海滩,贴心的酒店,安静的气氛。

( B  |) x# [# I& a
4 The Hamptons, New York汉普顿,纽约

* h# v2 {0 J/ kOne of the hip spots for the air-kissing, well-heeled set, the Hamptons boast some of the prettiest beaches on Long Island. The unspoiled shoreline begins around Southampton and runs east to the end of the island at Montauk. Windswept dunes and waving grasses border the Atlantic Ocean.
6 s5 B6 D- P9 R: w$ x, p/ T8 N; ?1 u与空气亲密接触的最好地方之一,有着良好根基。汉普顿在长岛上有最漂亮的海滩。未被破坏的海岸线和运行南安普敦围绕东面的蒙托克岛结束。微风吹拂沙丘和挥舞草边境大西洋。

' N7 k$ A% \; n5 Lanikai Beach, Hawaii拉尼凯海滩,夏威夷

0 X$ O) b$ C  I8 F; `3 `
Half a mile of sparkling sand, palm trees swaying over a white beach, lush tropical plants, and endless sunshine make Lanikai one of Hawaii’s most scenic beaches. The shore is protected by a nearby coral reef, which keeps the surf relatively calm. The water is always deep green and postcard-perfect.* D3 X- y2 |# c( m
有着半英里的闪闪发光的沙滩,摇曳的棕榈树在一个白色的沙滩,茂密的热带植物,和无尽的阳光使Lanikai夏威夷的风景成为最优美的海滩之一。海岸受附近的珊瑚礁的保护,这使海浪相对平静。水是深绿色和明信片总是完美的。
7 ~* B7 r' h) @0 a1 n( Y6 F  n7 p

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-1-20 13:22:17 | 只看该作者
我觉得小孩子从小就让他接触英语的话是最好的,小孩子那种自然而然的接受能力是很强的,但小孩子的英语学习不提倡只有记记背背,很容易让小孩产生抵触心理。我给我小孩报了可恩学科英语在线少儿英语培训班,上课方式比较新颖,老师都挺有经验的,而且也注重培养孩子的学习兴趣,教学手段也很新鲜有趣,小孩在无形中就学会了很多英语表达。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表