新会员必读 大学生的论坛下沙新生必读下沙币获得方法及使用
查看: 6914|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

你适合买房还是租房?

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2011-3-24 17:51:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Here are some questions to consider when deciding if buying or renting is the right choice for you:在决定买房还是租房最适合你之前,或许可以先考虑以下这些问题:$ K% y% k  _" X' u

a" i! A$ [" d% s8 ?; I - D) `% o+ v$ F6 {. e
How long do you plan to stay in your home? "There are high transaction costs associated with buying and selling a house," says Dean Baker, co-director at the Center for Economic and Policy Research, so home buyers should plan to stay put for at least four to five years.
& q/ u" I3 G, j- c+ s  d, B你打算在新买的房子里住多久?经济与政策研究中心(Center for Economic and Policy Research)联席主任迪安·贝克(Dean Baker)说,“买卖房产交易费用很高,”因此如果打算购房的话,至少要打算住个四五年才划算。0 J. v( _; {( a
/ e, r+ G7 o, \: b* @

# v6 V4 s8 a' Q$ |# ? . x; g9 _# z7 q( T$ y. X9 @* B
The reasoning? The costs for buying and then selling a home -- which can include a real-estate agent's fee, a transfer fee, closing costs, and inspector and surveyor fees -- could add up to about 10% of the sale price, or roughly 1½ years worth of rent. 'If you average that over 10 years, it is not that big a deal,' says Mr. Baker. 'But if you average it over, say two years, you're paying an awful lot of money to own a house for a short period of time.'3 x8 E  d* c% s0 ?
原因何在呢?买了房子再卖掉所需的费用──包括房产中介费、过户费、买卖手续费、验房师和估价师的费用──杂七杂八加在一起大约是房价的10%,或者大致相当于一年半的房租。贝克说,“如果你把这个费用分摊到10年,那就不算什么大数目,不过如果要分摊到比如两年,那就意味着,你要为短时间拥有一个房子付出很大的价钱。”# |8 n( R! k& `( _) |
+ O: {  f5 ^+ i& [2 m

8 z* J+ ]9 G8 p. wCan you handle the monthly expense? While a monthly mortgage payment may be comparable in some cases to a monthly rent, there are other expenses to consider.
2 B( o* h- }4 H* p每月所需费用你可以承担吗?虽然有些情况下,月供跟你每月租房的费用差不多,不过买了房子之后,除了月供之外,还会产生其他一些费用。! `& Y8 r1 O- y, y. E
, D2 }( t1 t. _7 `
, J$ V; N" F9 F* E% o+ ]1 O; E
To get a feel for the financial burden you'll be taking on -- and to see if you can handle it -- 'practice' making payments. Each month, set aside projected mortgage and property-tax payments, maintenance costs, utilities and any other home-related expenses into a separate savings account, says Gary Smola, a certified financial planner with financial-educational firm Financial Finesse., S' ^0 g  G( E" ]8 i$ ~- w+ F
要切身体会买房后的经济负担──也是为了看看你能否承担得起──“演练”一下每月还款吧。理财教育公司Financial Finesse的注册理财规划师加里·斯莫拉(Gary Smola)说,可以每个月把预期的月供、房产税、维修费用、公共事业费及其他与房子相关的费用单独存入一个账户。
# m9 |# U' p" P. Z3 ]  ^; j* S+ ?' M" K; P  n: i2 |0 R

8 S: O$ R: X9 e2 X, q; \- LWhat's the price-to-rent ratio? Home prices have come down significantly in some areas of the country, but 'nobody knows what tomorrow's going to bring in the housing market,' says Daniel Morris, a certified public accountant in San Jose, Calif.
) q% f# d9 w6 B- H% R8 v( Y房屋租售比如何?加利福尼亚圣何塞的注册公共会计师丹尼尔·莫里斯(Daniel Morris)说,在美国有些地区,房产的价格跌得非常厉害,不过“谁也不知道房产市场下一步走势如何。”
2 ^; E) V5 ?$ Q2 n9 \
+ ~. h. [/ q. E8 ]2 l9 J   ]' W( Z' f- }
To determine whether it makes more financial sense to buy or rent in your area, compare home sales prices with the cost of renting a similar place., x- K+ e# f$ |  Y( q
要想判断你所在地区是买房划算还是租房划算,可以将房价与同类房屋的租价做一个比对。
" U1 J6 o$ r3 a9 ?- j6 Y
' d4 M( e6 M1 x
/ V: c* H- }" GDivide the price of the home by the total cost of rent for one year. If the result is more than 20, 'I'd be very concerned that the price [of the home] might fall more,' says Mr. Baker, and you should consider waiting to buy. If it's 15 or below, he says, 'you're probably reasonably safe' with prices holding steady or growing.7 g  ~2 C3 ]* ?& ]9 f: V8 e
贝克认为,如果将房价除以一年的租价得出的结果大于20,“我就会担心房价极有可能还会再跌,”你就应该考虑再观望些时候了。他说,如果结果小于等于15,“买入应该还是相当安全的,”因为房价会保持稳定,甚至还会上升。0 ~# ]7 M  b1 D5 N/ z- @0 |. V% u

% v0 z& Y& m& O5 z
& e0 M" w1 r5 q. M8 y8 l" N0 FWhat is your job and relationship status? Twentysomethings are still getting a grasp on their futures and a constantly changing lifestyle might require the flexibility of renting.5 T7 O" r, \! b! w+ \! H( ^5 x
你目前的工作如何,跟伴侣的关系如何?二十几岁的人群还是在事业打拼阶段,个人生活方面也经常会有变动,也许还是租房这种灵活的方式更适合他们。
6 `/ p4 F, ?  i4 _: N6 {+ I/ X" I$ b: d5 @
3 q: f: _5 k! l* e% I
But 'if your career stability is strong, you are comfortable doing what you\'re doing and you are committed in some form to your lifestyle,' Mr. Morris says, buying a home becomes a more attractive option.! p0 y: d3 q1 q" o
莫里斯说,不过,“如果你的工作非常稳定,你对现状非常满意……个人生活方面也相对稳定,”那么买房就是更有吸引力的选择。/ q% u( N$ {2 m# `) C
" d2 d! O- j9 W' }) G. U; N+ b$ c5 m, r. d
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-3-24 20:56:02 | 只看该作者
我还是喜欢租房,但是买房对我太遥远了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-8-18 14:29:34 | 只看该作者
租房。肯定的