用手机发布本地信息严禁群发,各种宣传贴请发表在下沙信息版块有问必答,欢迎提问 提升会员等级,助你宣传
新会员必读 大学生的论坛下沙新生必读下沙币获得方法及使用
查看: 6952|回复: 2

3岁小胖子体重是同龄人5倍 父母对其束手无策

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-3-25 17:33:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
0.jpg
+ |6 G4 X. F. t; zSo sad. At 130 pounds, 3-year-old Lu Hao, from China, weighs five times more than normal kids his age. The problem is, his distraught parents have tried to stop theirtoddler from gorging on food, but they are completely afraid of him! WHAT!? They say he throws terrible tantrums if he doesn’t get his way. 8 l/ [! l5 O+ ]- {& [" ~* n' ?0 q
  杯具。中国小朋友Lu Hao虽然才三岁,体重已经有130磅(约118斤),他的体重是正常同龄孩子的5倍。他的父母十分忧虑,也试图不让他吃那么多,但是他们已经怕了这个孩子了!他们说如果不让Lu Hao如愿吃饱的话,Lu Hao就会大发脾气。
: M$ G+ O" h. h  “We have to let him be, as if we don’t feed him he will cry nonstop,” his mom Chen Huan from Guangdong Province, tells UK’s The Sun. They have tried to cut down his meals in the past, but Lu has gained a whopping 22 pounds this year alone.
5 O) V: N  F! J; v  “我们只能让他这样,如果一不让他吃他就哭个不停,”来自广东省的Chen Huan告诉英国《太阳报》说。他们曾经试图减少他的餐量,但是Lu Hao在今年短短一年内年还是长了22磅。
# D& {8 s& n5 p" Z: F2 V  Ironically, Lu was born underweight at 5.7 lbs, but started packing on the pounds once he reached 3-months-old. Lu’s dad, Lu Yuncheng, struggles to pick his toddler son up, adding, “His appetite is so good that for a meal he can eat three big bowls of rice, even larger than I and his mother.” . `7 y0 `, T1 S* N
  然而让人觉得讽刺的是,Lu出生时体重还没超过5.7磅,但是从他3个月大开始体重就开始猛增,父亲Lu Yuncheng也曾努力让孩子的情况好转,他说,“他的胃口好到一餐饭可以吃三大碗米饭,他的饭量比我和他妈妈的还要大。”
; ?$ r7 w3 Q2 v! \  Lu is no longer attending nursery school, in fear that he might harm the other children, so he usually is isolated at home. And although he plays and swims, he loses his breath and gets tired very easily.
% K! R% h( i% p  |) J, ~. Y  由于害怕他会伤害幼儿园的其他孩子们,Lu Hao已经没有上幼儿园了,所以现在的Lu Hao经常独自在家。虽然他也会玩耍和游泳,但他经常会喘不过气,也很容易感到疲劳。 # e  Z4 K2 L  Q/ I+ B! `. y
  “He can expect joint damage, high blood pressure, heart trouble and diabetes,” The Sun’s Dr. Carol Cooper explains. “A few youngsters with eating problems have a hormone disorder, but in this case it seems that Lu Hao’s family have simply fed him much more than he needs.” 2 J  g6 N. ~8 C$ p- i) H7 a
  “可以想象肥胖给他身体带来的连带损害,比如高血压、心脏病和糖尿病,”《太阳报》专家Carol Cooper说。“某些孩子们的饮食问题可能是激素紊乱导致,但是单从这个案例来看,可能仅仅是由于Lu Hao的家庭给他摄入的营养大大多于他的身体所需。”

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-8-18 14:18:39 | 显示全部楼层
再怎么吃。。三岁的时候怎么会吃成这样啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-1-20 08:53:49 | 显示全部楼层
很不错的啊,可恩学科英语师资力量很雄厚,并且拥有全球2000位顶尖外籍顾问,非常的幽默。他们不仅仅是好的英语老师,也是非常好的心理专家。他们知道怎样去激发人的积极性。从而让更多的学员学到最正宗最好的英语知识!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表