打印 上一主题 下一主题

killtest最新热门题库70-656 DEMO分享

[复制链接]
头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2008-9-29 10:10:14 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
题库摘自 www.killtest.cn  更新时间:2008-9-170 F8 ?0 C/ _" r, F( w  a
1.You use Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM) to deploy changes to client computers. A consultant will
4 d& J: c) b9 `( D+ o4 b$ Nuse AGPM to audit policy changes made to computers in the finance department organizational unit (OU). You# ~# O9 B4 j9 \
create a user account for the consultant. You need to provide the consultant with read-only access to Group Policy
! [6 Z: s+ t/ v8 I2 I5 V6 {objects (GPOs) through AGPM.; E, o" c% t8 B' u  r8 ~. R$ r* A5 X
What should you do?
8 r1 y5 Y/ l- }$ L  l- o4 t& {A. Configure the consultants user account to have read access to the finance department OU.
5 A& W* F% d, e8 Z7 wB. Configure the consultants user account to have read access to the Policies folder within the SYSVOL share.$ U0 W8 u9 L; c" f
C. Configure the consultants user account as an AGPM Reviewer.
; C, B1 T5 U& xD. Configure the consultants user account as an AGPM Approver. E. Configure the consultants user account as an
& c7 M! ^$ n) _! _1 d0 LAGPM Editor.' h9 E3 R% F4 R1 p8 L9 l( S5 q2 S
Answer:C8 N2 m4 c; F2 {# p# C

0 t4 G/ o* P  B1 y3 q2. Multiple Choice Question
- C8 |! ~1 ?! @7 O& [# u6 a; SIn this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of answer choices.% n3 D8 F2 B/ e
Click the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it to explore in a7 R4 q% U  k9 v# Q( E- }" n" m7 k
simulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation and answer the
; n2 m* ^" p; J" x8 s5 Gquestion.
( O4 i5 I8 C7 n2 O: aNotes
; x# Q9 V& R' e3 C2 ?Note the following consideration when answering this type of question:! D8 o9 j# J2 s" Q" L3 H
You might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. You have a single Active
$ Z" p! _+ W6 S# PDirectory Domain Services forest that consists of a single domain. You install Advanced Group Policy
$ w' ]  C! _4 KManagement (AGPM).1 I$ Q/ H6 V: v# b5 B. r
You need to provide a user named Marc with the ability to check out Group Policy objects (GPOs). What should
, k* d. `, |* k8 E/ p$ \# Iyou do?$ t; y- i1 K( K
A. Assign Marcs user account the Editor role.
6 t( o( n6 V. bB. Assign Marcs user account the Reviewer role.; [4 t* T1 m* \+ X/ T- D( v
C. Add Marcs user account to the Domain Admins group.
: v+ E  R2 d9 w) ]9 M4 _* qD. Add Marcs user account to the Group Policy Creator Owners group." v8 B2 R( b! b& t
Answer:A# C0 f3 \5 \( y+ n
3. Multiple Choice Question In this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of
3 G- X* G+ Q" @4 ^; N, \+ panswer choices. Click the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it$ j0 J; m% g  A" F" c& f
to explore in a simulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation
  x! Z/ |  w& p; Y9 [' J4 \# [* jand answer the question. Notes.Note the following consideration when answering this type of question:6 ]- f1 V( N! n! y8 ?' S0 o
You might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. You have a single Active
$ f9 d. e" k, k% B# D: z8 U: SDirectory Domain Services forest that consists of a dedicated forest root domain and a child domain. All accounts
- Q/ J( @5 g" Vfor users and for member computers reside in the child domain. Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM)
" n7 K- |  ^* O5 kwill be used for Group Policy objects (GPOs) that are linked to organizational units (OUs) that contain users and
3 u& m% k8 Q$ a* T' S- Cmember computers. You are attempting to install AGPM. You receive an error message that indicates that you do
) k% v! D$ j3 x+ W2 H* j/ Znot have the necessary permissions to install AGPM. You need to use an account that will allow you to
3 A6 g1 V; C) d) K8 l# m7 s% r! esuccessfully install AGPM. In which group must the account be a member?
' O6 Z# J# O* f  t1 ^& `1 LA. the Domain Admins group in the forest root domain; b7 ?8 ~/ l9 C& |# |5 {4 [  T3 h
B. the Domain Admins group in the child domain" H6 j6 l4 S" U4 }
C. the Group Policy Creator Owners group in the forest root domain
8 D7 E4 w& ]+ }3 f& k& pD. the Group Policy Creator Owners group in the child domain
% s9 ~, ?! z* K. X& j2 u- gAnswer:B( y7 C- s0 k' p4 H! H4 n
4. Multiple Choice Question In this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of, K5 x& B. u  ^$ I7 X
answer choices. Click the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it
# F, R$ G( c: [. _* [to explore in a simulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation6 X( @2 p9 a' p( v( J, z6 g
and answer the question. Notes Note the following consideration when answering this type of question:  m0 }: F4 b$ C2 Z7 A
You might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. Your environment contains the
; J7 J5 `% e7 m# kservers shown in the following table.  @5 J: {* @6 |! i$ ]1 t
You are installing Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM) Client. You need to configure an AGPM server
3 Y; ^: v/ b9 y: m- L7 S2 vconnection. Which server should you configure as the server connection?( f3 E( Z" d0 {. X9 G
A. nyc-dc1.contoso.com
- T9 g) G9 b! ]$ b  @B. nyc-srv1.contoso.com
* R  D7 \" o% F/ LC. nyc-dc2.contoso.com' \5 J, }# n/ V" K5 @
D. nyc-dc3.contoso.com: W5 E- O3 M* O
Answer:B0 g+ b$ y0 O  n+ I# m0 k' R
5. Multiple Choice Question
9 d0 d" ]) Q6 z! gIn this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of answer choices.8 b- c; d3 U/ f
Click the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it to explore in a" f, t, ]2 t% z# n: ~% g8 w* j" _
simulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation and answer the
; X) Z- \! }: i# S  c7 l, F+ [; iquestion.
2 C; _. e6 d: g& l& l; dNotes
7 T+ F* Y0 v. `Note the following consideration when answering this type of question:
. {$ r5 W! S9 pYou might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. You edit a controlled Group Policy7 S# E1 l/ K3 l. ]
object (GPO) named GPO1. You select the Deploy option from the console. However, GPO1 is flagged as; u6 Z  n8 o: G" N0 w
Pending Deploy. You need to request a role that will allow you to deploy GPO1 into production. What are two; N! ^6 h3 ]8 D1 O
possible roles that will achieve this goal? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose two.)
3 z& e' ~- E' G- F' B) dA. Full Control (Administrator)8 }5 \1 \' q# t6 S
B. Editor
4 l0 H2 P4 p5 h+ BC. Reviewer
% h; ^% j1 t; }5 C7 T( S) C# I+ ID. Approver
: e0 I9 O) S/ B2 U# I9 `Answer:A AND D
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-10-9 18:46:26 | 只看该作者
看不懂的。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报