打印 上一主题 下一主题

killtest最新热门题库70-656 DEMO分享

[复制链接]
头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2008-9-29 10:10:14 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
题库摘自 www.killtest.cn  更新时间:2008-9-17
1 ~3 j, E! v5 i7 a2 _1.You use Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM) to deploy changes to client computers. A consultant will. J- Z: I* q8 o. c) u4 r
use AGPM to audit policy changes made to computers in the finance department organizational unit (OU). You/ i4 |5 N) F; m: Q
create a user account for the consultant. You need to provide the consultant with read-only access to Group Policy
: o* P2 F4 F4 d( s: l# ^/ l, _, yobjects (GPOs) through AGPM.% t' c" ]$ e6 w9 A. e% b
What should you do?- X) J2 t( `, T) a- S
A. Configure the consultants user account to have read access to the finance department OU.
' ]( u% x' }" p: lB. Configure the consultants user account to have read access to the Policies folder within the SYSVOL share.
% L/ d' W% G! R- y3 YC. Configure the consultants user account as an AGPM Reviewer.
. k; G: f2 C$ ~0 tD. Configure the consultants user account as an AGPM Approver. E. Configure the consultants user account as an# A8 f/ ?' f2 Z: o8 d/ C
AGPM Editor.- x2 v: a1 I3 u0 m- {
Answer:C/ w9 ~* {  [4 f: p$ j/ W& k# y

. e; H+ Y1 ^; l2. Multiple Choice Question) M$ x* X  N4 l: p( i! G
In this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of answer choices.; a/ E) a- K8 ^" h
Click the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it to explore in a; n' l* |: T4 ?, I/ `; A
simulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation and answer the1 s$ V) {. j; W
question.6 b6 j" V8 H5 S. o  ]
Notes
* \; N( b0 u% V8 N2 _/ a/ J7 C" QNote the following consideration when answering this type of question:3 J" S  l, u% v; X2 `8 n5 G# M
You might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. You have a single Active5 b/ X" J% G+ ]$ J/ P
Directory Domain Services forest that consists of a single domain. You install Advanced Group Policy9 n1 i( I( d. D5 U7 \
Management (AGPM).+ y- w9 P: o; M9 T: Y" b1 H, A% Z
You need to provide a user named Marc with the ability to check out Group Policy objects (GPOs). What should
  Z3 q3 ?4 {% Zyou do?
3 c9 W( B) ]4 O' ~8 w9 Y1 B& ^+ Y! EA. Assign Marcs user account the Editor role.% m; t- V, `+ d0 E/ k* h! q) o" [
B. Assign Marcs user account the Reviewer role.6 s* S! S  ]" `: o3 p1 o* E
C. Add Marcs user account to the Domain Admins group.
+ g8 Z/ }. Q. K" O9 ~D. Add Marcs user account to the Group Policy Creator Owners group.
" B- _' k- r+ m& x2 q$ sAnswer:A
! B/ o5 B( E3 s! I3. Multiple Choice Question In this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of
& _1 V# i) z$ panswer choices. Click the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it) I3 `/ h# }  }5 u" r. g9 U: g
to explore in a simulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation
+ E3 \* Y2 f5 e2 G/ Jand answer the question. Notes.Note the following consideration when answering this type of question:
" ^' ~  ^8 ~1 \. a$ ~1 jYou might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. You have a single Active% `! a: |1 D& r. [
Directory Domain Services forest that consists of a dedicated forest root domain and a child domain. All accounts
( R6 f9 S; V, j2 F: M7 ]for users and for member computers reside in the child domain. Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM)% G* ]9 a  L) x
will be used for Group Policy objects (GPOs) that are linked to organizational units (OUs) that contain users and
" z6 [; Q* J- m% M5 S/ e- Fmember computers. You are attempting to install AGPM. You receive an error message that indicates that you do
; c- x8 ~0 T: i* ~+ M1 ?not have the necessary permissions to install AGPM. You need to use an account that will allow you to# f) f) X( g8 h( U% O
successfully install AGPM. In which group must the account be a member?
: d0 S% ?# Z. r$ C$ U) T3 n$ GA. the Domain Admins group in the forest root domain% c' K$ X, d5 }, G7 n- Q5 s/ H# ]
B. the Domain Admins group in the child domain
$ b# {6 e8 m0 uC. the Group Policy Creator Owners group in the forest root domain; [  ?( \& z2 g* @& A, q+ H; z: ^8 r
D. the Group Policy Creator Owners group in the child domain1 E8 e- J5 m4 e
Answer:B  e+ A# x) o8 @, k; P- R" v
4. Multiple Choice Question In this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of! X# V% j! S/ g3 y" P; Y/ }
answer choices. Click the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it
; x# k; S. P, P" Q  k2 z* t7 E# }5 lto explore in a simulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation
" g, ]6 `, n9 t" J" h1 x2 b' o( c2 sand answer the question. Notes Note the following consideration when answering this type of question:
1 I, ~" e! K( T. |5 E. G: hYou might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. Your environment contains the/ F3 V, y0 E9 C4 h" }
servers shown in the following table.
- N3 t7 @& x$ q( s- l0 YYou are installing Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM) Client. You need to configure an AGPM server) O* Z; t* Y+ p" l* y* ~- n
connection. Which server should you configure as the server connection?( m) u! G* m% {6 {& J3 Z
A. nyc-dc1.contoso.com
; w' L# V) v0 L! m2 i1 [$ P9 \B. nyc-srv1.contoso.com
: T# K; p: s+ S) X$ _- WC. nyc-dc2.contoso.com* {5 W4 F8 M' ^4 w& T/ |. w
D. nyc-dc3.contoso.com: ^: `9 S5 B' o0 W) g0 E  f! E
Answer:B8 _$ i! j) P# Q
5. Multiple Choice Question
! @. R0 _5 M1 z9 \In this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of answer choices.: z, M$ m7 A. z9 s$ D  X
Click the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it to explore in a( H( |2 n7 K5 Z7 ~, e
simulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation and answer the
/ s1 x, U) z8 Y( a# tquestion.& m9 q5 p7 }+ K6 c# f$ A
Notes" c( d% r9 S$ J$ E* ^% O! v
Note the following consideration when answering this type of question:  F/ Y1 q$ Q  B; g
You might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. You edit a controlled Group Policy
; [% X& f' H/ @object (GPO) named GPO1. You select the Deploy option from the console. However, GPO1 is flagged as/ }( h0 H; y  n& l+ o" C( l8 L4 k
Pending Deploy. You need to request a role that will allow you to deploy GPO1 into production. What are two  c+ D8 X6 }1 \. B# H5 f% R; O
possible roles that will achieve this goal? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose two.)$ d2 H. w9 R, ~: m% h
A. Full Control (Administrator)2 @0 Y- T* Z: _3 }8 T
B. Editor
* I3 Y$ c* ]& k! gC. Reviewer# l- _% H% z5 v3 a, M! ~  V
D. Approver
  j* h1 A$ p3 A( z6 `! r: C/ N4 G% oAnswer:A AND D
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-10-9 18:46:26 | 只看该作者
看不懂的。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报