打印 上一主题 下一主题

最新考题:E20-670

[复制链接]
头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2009-3-7 10:28:55 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
$ W$ g* `; P: `# ~
Legato Cert E20-670 考试题库由我们的资深IT认证讲师及产品专家精心打造,包括了当前最新的全套全真E20-670考试试题,全部附有正确答案。所有购买 killtest 认证考题的客户都将得到60天的免费升级服务,保证了对Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst考试题库的完整覆盖。 killtest 助你一次通过 Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst 认证考试,一次不过全额退款!
  ?" U8 i& `3 w0 t& d) A. Bkilltest E20-670试题都是考试原题的完美组合,覆盖率96%以上,答案由多位专业资深讲师原版破解得出,正确率100%,只要您使用本站的题库参加 Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst 考试,我们保证您一次轻松通过考试;
, e" Y$ A/ N4 y9 O
E20-670 Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst
1.Which of the following is benefit of ESX Server 3i over ESX Server?
  S+ o1 W3 E/ r! R  M% @A. Memory Over commitment, B  S7 c1 f/ K. s, G& d7 |
B. lncreased Security and Reliability
) q0 q7 H) S/ N% b7 S8 {C. Dynamic Resource Allocation
! T/ h9 b+ e+ w9 o* T; }- a6 lD. lmproved Fault lsolation  3 @) K) r0 E2 U6 t% V/ ]/ W
Answer: B
2. The incorrect application shaping setting can affect network performance of___.
: a% C& x6 B/ b6 Z* nA. traffic only between virtuai on the same vSwith
( t' {8 b" @$ M6 G& X6 @ B. traffic only between virtuai on different vSwiths on the different ESX Servers
* M# f" o: w; b- `$ [! M C. traffic only between virtuai on different vSwiths on the same ESX Servers
  E! ?. W& S: o D. general network traffic.including non virtual machine traffic
6 J, {8 X: o3 H- J4 ^$ Y/ S! J( @) M* R: b Answer: D
2 a7 C* d# Y! V& Z0 T
+ Q- I% d& n, ?* y; z. z; M 3. Which parameters are required when creating an NFS-based datastore in ESX Server?* g% n- W3 l7 R# B8 i* `, G' c. q
A. NFS server CHAP.NFS shared folder name.datasrore name. ^' Z1 t5 M, i  Q, g
B. NFS server LUN UUID.NFS shared folder name. datasrore name
( V* a: L" _  U7 b- l# RC. NFS server hostname. NFS shared folder name. datasrore name- ]3 c* q& n6 ]
D. NFS server woeld wide Node Name.NFS shared folder name. datasrore name7 f9 r' z: b9 O9 `& {2 V. s0 y
Answer: C
4. You have decided to install VirtualCenter on an existing Windows Server running an application that is accessed through standard HTTP and HTTPS
7 {# E* I, l9 Q) P1 G' WConnections.ports 80 and 443.What will you need to do in order to successfully deploy VirtualCenter?
* e' q8 X7 R2 ?7 m2 I% {  UA. You must move the application to another server but keep IIS installed and running on ports 80 and 443 for use with SDK clients.+ ]0 k7 H0 l. M0 |. g% Z; v, O
B. You must change the VirtualCenter Web Service port to 905 if SDK clients will be used.
0 a0 A( y" a  P" q2 ?C. You must specify alternate VirtualCenter Web Service port during installation and manually specify the alternate ports when connecting with the     Virtual infrastructure Cliient, b- }/ X8 K2 k( L$ a2 j$ U6 H
D. No additional action is required5 E5 J. I- N8 y' q: r
5. Which of the following can be configured or modified form the Resource Allocation tab of aDRS Cluster?(Choose Two.)$ `" ?" G" D9 G+ I" Y' K
A. Memory reservation for child resource pools
( z. a6 X' Y( ?, e; Y' p7 ~, o+ |, N( xB. CPU reservation for any virtual machine in the cluster) D5 Q2 L3 ~8 M+ Q0 {
C. Fixed or Expandable Reservation Type for any virtual machine in cluster
2 q0 _. z* H3 L7 ^' t2 z) |- GD. CPU reservation for child resource pools
9 U7 @  J1 s2 a2 n$ p2 I: `Answer: BC
6. A virtual machine (VM) residing in a resource pool is exhibiting poor performance.and appears hung, The resource pool in which it residees is limited to500 MHz of CPU The clus pool resides has a total of 6000 MHz. with 1000 MHz available.) n0 v; B9 L2 L9 E! z
Which step can be used to increase the performance of the VM?
2 w* I9 ?. v' [1 _5 TA. Increase the CPU Limit on the VM4 s" w) r7 O5 J$ Y: M
B. Increase the CPU Reservations on the resource pool9 v6 R8 M. g# b# l( l: D
C. Increase the CPU Limit on the resource pool
6 F: P  R! Y+ h: a* X3 hD. Increase the CPU Reservations on the VM: R9 ?, H; ?: ]# a) {& ^
7. What are the three available virtual switch connection types?(Choose three.)1 R1 }& ~. f/ P( K# T7 j* l
A. Vmkernel
9 _, `7 |* o# Q& q0 [% IB. Virtual machine1 F: G" g9 x3 P' [
C. Service console# w% y( h+ n6 d, m( g1 Z6 J' u( R; c
D. Internal only6 [8 d/ D4 Y3 ^$ T! |
E. Vswif0
  I2 x: [3 l; k# Y2 {+ ZAnswer: ABC
8. What is the maximum virtual disk size on VMF 3 volume?: t7 C9 y" t  t0 t
A. 1TB, e% R" H" _1 _
B. 512GB9 I. }' K7 B. u+ m) }
C. 3.6TB
& O" i" c) `2 mD. 2TB. e+ q, X: @: Z6 g( \
Answer: D
9.For what reason would an ESX Server administrator send an end user a remote console URL?
# m8 N( s# Y. N! hA. Because remote console URLs are used to delegate administrative tasks performed on the EXM service console
" l2 v) d$ W; D. GB. to provide a lightweight user interface to a virtual machine without a Virtual Infrastructure (VI) Client, l( E- Q. X' f: H* m8 ^) {) w3 B
C. For quick access to a specific virtual machine from the Virtual Infrastructure(VI) Client. J5 G$ g  @' U6 l
D. to go directly to the state of a specific virtual machine snapshot that can be resumed by the end user with a Virtual Infrastructure (VI) Client
+ t# M5 ]* \( B% ~8 n6 ]Answer: B
10. You have a dual-processor virtual machine (VM) that has affinity set so that the virtual CPUs are pinned to CPU 3 and 4 in VirtualCenter.The VM also has a reservation setting   resources for those two CPUs. Performance is poor in this VM.however performance for all other VMs on this host is acceptable
& `6 v, K7 D* n; S7 a5 H, DA. change the CPU affinity settings to ensure that the virtual CPUs are runningon two separate physical CPUs on the host5 Z- C$ g# B# |+ A- m
B. Set CPU affinity on all other VMs prohibiting them using CPU 3 end 46 @7 g! e1 d; ?& v) K+ U- j
C. change the CPU share allocation from ‘Normal’to‘High’
- d4 m5 y  _' W; `5 [7 xD. remove the reservations on the CPUs in order to allow the Vmkernel to switch the virtual CPUs between CPU 3 and 4 as needed7 x  P9 F, U, ?% A/ y; _$ E
Answer: A
11. An ESX Administrator is troubleshooting an ESX Server and needs to export diagnostic information.The EXM Server is not connecter to VirtualCenter.How can the information be gathered using the VI Client/ u: `; j2 K1 x8 T
A. Click,File,Export and Export Diagnostic Data, select a location and click OK.6 R: \1 V6 N' Y9 `
B. Click the Administration Button,select System Logs, then click the Export Events button. Select the ESX Server and click OK0 O( E) Q- M  I6 h! i9 R
C. From the Administration Drop-Down Menu,select Export Diagnostic Data, select a location and click OK
4 P8 k6 N5 a  p8 r8 v) HD. The VI Client can only be used to export diagnostic data from an ESX Server attached to VirtualCenter.
, R# b4 m9 m! o! x" L+ J0 F% DAnswer: A
12. Click the Exhibit button
  K& s- H5 {' N0 KWhich statement is true about the nework performance of the virtual machine(VM) shown in the exhibit?* j9 e- f  p" p- i0 Y1 U
A. The underlying physical NIC is configured for 100 Mbps/half-duplex.
: W7 |1 _( ]' s$ VB. The VM can send at the maximum of 10 Mbps.
. i# H- p$ L) ^( i2 jC. Virtual Switch autonegotiation setting need to be adjusted to improve performance.
( A% X2 n; K6 K& ^3 ~& YD. The VM can send traffic as fast as the underlying physical NIC.
+ v4 Y  E% L  yAnswer: D
13. What necessary to connect a running virtual machine to a newly created vSwith VLAN inside an ESX Server?' a% r$ f- j" v$ m* D- W* a
A. Power off the virtual machine. Connect it to the newly created VLAN,and power it back on again using the VI Client
! ~/ q2 P+ c! Y. A% F* ^2 WB. install the proper network device inside the virtual machine1 f2 d9 s+ o$ L4 L& y# J
C. install the appropriate VLAN tagging sodtware inside the virtual machine8 _. e& A4 n  i  b7 ?6 L: _! @
D. Connect to the newly created VLAN using the VI Client& w  ?, D7 S% L/ u% L, M; a
Answer: D
14. Which three storage solutions are supported for the placement of a VMFS filesystem during the installation of the ESX Server?(Choose Three)
& `2 A4 M& @$ i9 I0 q! vA. ATA
) p/ F* l% N1 MB. SAN; f: w  B% O6 D! T  l
C. SCSIRAID) [/ ?- E$ X. _+ Z# O. y7 s9 O
D. SCSI
' r/ C" m! `. z  ^E. ATARAID
; @+ v8 J" B! K$ b5 z% M$ gAnswer B C D
15. Click the Exhibit button.+ H: |! p+ ?0 K! i  T2 y8 w- o5 d
Assuming this is the only virtual machine , and the only resource pool,what is the maximum amount of memory that could be assigned to the virtual machine that is part of the finance Resource Pool?
, s$ w2 w: B3 F( M: K3 E7 V, {- NA. 163840MB
% T7 w& a/ e+ Y% g& E$ s- ~B. 3009MB
2 U; [8 \8 v6 e% p6 `; q, KC. 160831MB
* {* G7 d8 Q- @( ~& n! JD. 57MB; L6 [2 r% V5 |1 ]3 c
Answer: A
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表