打印 上一主题 下一主题

killtest最新热门题库70-656 DEMO分享

[复制链接]
头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2008-9-29 10:10:14 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
题库摘自 www.killtest.cn  更新时间:2008-9-17
) x7 z. m% Z( ~) ?" I4 l7 ~1.You use Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM) to deploy changes to client computers. A consultant will& Z. h! b2 P# C& W$ q, @3 M$ B3 ~
use AGPM to audit policy changes made to computers in the finance department organizational unit (OU). You
% M  o& B4 P9 k" ~- l1 E8 b" Qcreate a user account for the consultant. You need to provide the consultant with read-only access to Group Policy
* g" s% h# e' s) p$ oobjects (GPOs) through AGPM.% P- K. E  S4 m! G
What should you do?) O! e" `; p2 G2 d& Q6 T% H
A. Configure the consultants user account to have read access to the finance department OU.
% |- c' H" u! X* Q1 l' A4 fB. Configure the consultants user account to have read access to the Policies folder within the SYSVOL share.
( T! x5 V1 f  x; K. RC. Configure the consultants user account as an AGPM Reviewer.% z# s  p' }. [# W" `
D. Configure the consultants user account as an AGPM Approver. E. Configure the consultants user account as an
2 b+ q3 @2 @/ {  }' M% cAGPM Editor.) i9 J! g+ R  V! _5 V
Answer:C
, A6 j, Z/ n% n. s/ t/ {. ?. v7 `
2. Multiple Choice Question
- v( r; Y/ ~8 t- ~5 [  qIn this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of answer choices." h2 C4 F" R7 \  M
Click the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it to explore in a  ?. y5 l* T6 k. p9 L; x* a/ p
simulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation and answer the
) u$ u: o9 o/ tquestion., ~; |: Q& B6 ?4 v
Notes
* W! I7 \) Y# X  p+ S5 }4 lNote the following consideration when answering this type of question:
  x0 m2 K7 x4 e, }, ^# e" _2 KYou might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. You have a single Active$ a8 [/ C' x  }
Directory Domain Services forest that consists of a single domain. You install Advanced Group Policy
' L  }9 f, o! iManagement (AGPM).
& j  a  ]" m. [6 m; mYou need to provide a user named Marc with the ability to check out Group Policy objects (GPOs). What should1 v: X- b8 X& S9 Q5 N" z/ p
you do?
5 f4 Y6 ]1 A8 ~A. Assign Marcs user account the Editor role.! P, B) }/ P& ^( L
B. Assign Marcs user account the Reviewer role.7 H$ E3 M+ U/ S) Z0 E& @7 c
C. Add Marcs user account to the Domain Admins group.
2 v6 {8 _0 T( J6 v+ Y* {: {D. Add Marcs user account to the Group Policy Creator Owners group.
# j( s$ E' x7 Z5 B/ TAnswer:A
/ ?6 A0 r- h5 l$ f! z4 Y5 w3. Multiple Choice Question In this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of+ F% q+ K7 K! k
answer choices. Click the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it
9 ]2 b9 X! O5 Z9 Y: bto explore in a simulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation7 O! M* I- _$ e! ^- ~7 t
and answer the question. Notes.Note the following consideration when answering this type of question:
3 g' T) f- ]1 U/ r' M( y) pYou might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. You have a single Active
! I4 @% o3 I# \) ~8 yDirectory Domain Services forest that consists of a dedicated forest root domain and a child domain. All accounts1 l5 f' p. C% M6 u; h  M5 N4 b
for users and for member computers reside in the child domain. Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM)
- V* \# Q. Y* I- Y+ v+ D; b9 ^will be used for Group Policy objects (GPOs) that are linked to organizational units (OUs) that contain users and
1 r$ O; j  h9 J( O* Dmember computers. You are attempting to install AGPM. You receive an error message that indicates that you do( x5 K8 G# p! d9 u2 R
not have the necessary permissions to install AGPM. You need to use an account that will allow you to
, y4 H% \9 f/ G' X; usuccessfully install AGPM. In which group must the account be a member?
  k7 U1 f# F: O; r7 v& VA. the Domain Admins group in the forest root domain
/ b  V6 S, g; l" IB. the Domain Admins group in the child domain
8 p5 Q8 I1 V! _: A0 S  OC. the Group Policy Creator Owners group in the forest root domain
+ a+ F) F  G9 v# k  WD. the Group Policy Creator Owners group in the child domain
# Z: s# L% h0 N/ T) o8 \1 f; vAnswer:B
/ K  @( [& h1 ^& W' z4. Multiple Choice Question In this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of
, M  D, y" C: T- B: C) S1 Qanswer choices. Click the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it& \4 `$ ~% R. |% q, e2 U; X
to explore in a simulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation) g/ U8 W9 @9 J
and answer the question. Notes Note the following consideration when answering this type of question:
' t7 G/ F1 W! `. `You might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. Your environment contains the
) u) E, {( g/ o6 `& I; s+ s# v# aservers shown in the following table.
/ M/ k; ]1 i2 OYou are installing Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM) Client. You need to configure an AGPM server
6 F' ^( H; d5 y1 O* Pconnection. Which server should you configure as the server connection?
( M' t, y% H! H6 @. PA. nyc-dc1.contoso.com4 q- r' {4 O2 ~2 u  t$ f1 n  }
B. nyc-srv1.contoso.com
7 `4 v- _) d6 j9 CC. nyc-dc2.contoso.com
' D: W' w6 r) h' g3 R+ _' Q2 }D. nyc-dc3.contoso.com/ G/ o7 n, u8 x0 T) _5 Y7 O
Answer:B5 R5 `6 Y" H# z
5. Multiple Choice Question6 s$ R  O* O& i0 X/ \: r( e9 x. U
In this type of question, you select the correct answer or answers from a list of answer choices./ m$ g9 E# {$ t. P, A+ w' r
Click the Reset button to clear all selected answers. If an Active Exhibit button is present, click it to explore in a9 ~3 b9 D! }$ J) L7 \
simulated environment until you find the information that you need. Then click Close Simulation and answer the, X2 E& X1 `4 E: E
question.
) B4 P$ X5 M8 U8 a+ E7 B! ]Notes. w5 C( L$ J! H* W% @2 P
Note the following consideration when answering this type of question:
2 }" D) W& R' a1 ?; t7 s' G- @You might need to use the scroll bar to view the entire contents of the question. You edit a controlled Group Policy1 j( d3 D* r$ |# U0 U; O
object (GPO) named GPO1. You select the Deploy option from the console. However, GPO1 is flagged as
& {7 \$ ?+ _4 b' a, x  G* hPending Deploy. You need to request a role that will allow you to deploy GPO1 into production. What are two2 ?  L3 Y, M( R
possible roles that will achieve this goal? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose two.)
2 W. b) X" P8 S* E: P$ VA. Full Control (Administrator)- V/ N0 I# P1 `: w: P
B. Editor* {  L: i4 x6 ^- B6 P2 s
C. Reviewer
1 u; F% r4 J* s6 L6 pD. Approver
- `/ M# t* X( T3 s1 F* }% WAnswer:A AND D
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-10-9 18:46:26 | 只看该作者
看不懂的。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报