打印 上一主题 下一主题

最新考题:E20-670

[复制链接]
头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2009-3-7 10:28:55 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
. Z- L( h/ K+ j$ U, i" ]
Legato Cert E20-670 考试题库由我们的资深IT认证讲师及产品专家精心打造,包括了当前最新的全套全真E20-670考试试题,全部附有正确答案。所有购买 killtest 认证考题的客户都将得到60天的免费升级服务,保证了对Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst考试题库的完整覆盖。 killtest 助你一次通过 Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst 认证考试,一次不过全额退款!) o! o' Y) t; C. r
killtest E20-670试题都是考试原题的完美组合,覆盖率96%以上,答案由多位专业资深讲师原版破解得出,正确率100%,只要您使用本站的题库参加 Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst 考试,我们保证您一次轻松通过考试;
. B: x' V+ v$ o1 x. e  r' @! `
E20-670 Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst
1.Which of the following is benefit of ESX Server 3i over ESX Server? 0 e3 Z$ s0 x3 k, t
A. Memory Over commitment
; [0 F3 M$ y. @* s- M3 f! W+ KB. lncreased Security and Reliability
" q' b3 J) ]+ x6 ZC. Dynamic Resource Allocation4 a- y! E* F8 I# `
D. lmproved Fault lsolation  5 a+ v) R) m9 P2 C2 S
Answer: B
2. The incorrect application shaping setting can affect network performance of___.
- S7 }7 z1 s( e. u( j: [  S9 @1 T/ EA. traffic only between virtuai on the same vSwith7 A! \8 c8 W/ l$ K$ b
B. traffic only between virtuai on different vSwiths on the different ESX Servers; X( q# [8 c0 L1 z) C2 e4 P0 g1 Y
C. traffic only between virtuai on different vSwiths on the same ESX Servers8 B2 O: A- c1 V, b0 m4 a5 N" U
D. general network traffic.including non virtual machine traffic
* M# Q4 D- n; k! d Answer: D1 W2 q3 u" X7 z+ d8 D0 u
: \, @# Q% Z: K" ]% P8 d
3. Which parameters are required when creating an NFS-based datastore in ESX Server?, I4 C- L5 R; h: d
A. NFS server CHAP.NFS shared folder name.datasrore name5 _9 }! t. ~0 r1 A3 ^
B. NFS server LUN UUID.NFS shared folder name. datasrore name; N" ]0 ^# i# `; y
C. NFS server hostname. NFS shared folder name. datasrore name
! u! y* z* v, d$ KD. NFS server woeld wide Node Name.NFS shared folder name. datasrore name
$ P6 K3 a" Y! @9 n5 V8 U( a* _* YAnswer: C
4. You have decided to install VirtualCenter on an existing Windows Server running an application that is accessed through standard HTTP and HTTPS 4 x# d/ f/ V- \) @$ p
Connections.ports 80 and 443.What will you need to do in order to successfully deploy VirtualCenter?; H0 p. E; [7 L8 y# y
A. You must move the application to another server but keep IIS installed and running on ports 80 and 443 for use with SDK clients.9 M1 T- i! u! \* i
B. You must change the VirtualCenter Web Service port to 905 if SDK clients will be used.5 U& f4 ]5 G. O0 {' V6 J8 C; j& B
C. You must specify alternate VirtualCenter Web Service port during installation and manually specify the alternate ports when connecting with the     Virtual infrastructure Cliient
# P3 c0 r7 Q$ S: UD. No additional action is required
9 B( Q( R( {, H, [) D* @Answer: C
5. Which of the following can be configured or modified form the Resource Allocation tab of aDRS Cluster?(Choose Two.)" i) Y2 E; u. i9 B$ r. _" C+ W
A. Memory reservation for child resource pools4 K: }, Q1 k+ P, c" K% z# r. {
B. CPU reservation for any virtual machine in the cluster* A& Z% j% b; W/ l7 A
C. Fixed or Expandable Reservation Type for any virtual machine in cluster
& u1 f! R  Q1 X. h5 f! qD. CPU reservation for child resource pools! k9 Z' x/ y# b5 D2 m+ u
Answer: BC
6. A virtual machine (VM) residing in a resource pool is exhibiting poor performance.and appears hung, The resource pool in which it residees is limited to500 MHz of CPU The clus pool resides has a total of 6000 MHz. with 1000 MHz available.
; {1 N& T6 Y  V  \  ^1 O0 d/ aWhich step can be used to increase the performance of the VM?- ]& b- f  j2 \1 O4 W
A. Increase the CPU Limit on the VM
4 L. F5 f2 t5 ZB. Increase the CPU Reservations on the resource pool
. V% X! K0 e2 ]  \$ d) a, s4 y( mC. Increase the CPU Limit on the resource pool( C  V7 C( ]$ W: s/ X0 \6 a7 d) B
D. Increase the CPU Reservations on the VM! t1 K( ~' D9 z. k/ j
Answer: C
7. What are the three available virtual switch connection types?(Choose three.), V4 @4 C& }' L% i3 n7 \1 _& r* E1 D
A. Vmkernel
' D! M7 w5 A2 r! ^B. Virtual machine3 V# ?" ?% [4 S. b- ]( c* K6 n1 E
C. Service console
9 s: r! ]' F. [; ?D. Internal only
7 I% v4 \- m+ K8 j( q% Q" _9 tE. Vswif0
; ?0 D* @/ b( M+ U3 K, E2 \4 T1 z8 mAnswer: ABC
8. What is the maximum virtual disk size on VMF 3 volume?
9 ~% O7 `! @; E! m4 pA. 1TB
- g* g7 y% Q" h; X# SB. 512GB
% D0 o4 n/ I6 a+ vC. 3.6TB/ @9 b* o, P! j
D. 2TB0 b' Z1 D$ `# Z" [- U) y8 t
Answer: D
9.For what reason would an ESX Server administrator send an end user a remote console URL?
7 z, N: p5 K/ `, i  ^A. Because remote console URLs are used to delegate administrative tasks performed on the EXM service console% g4 ?- n! h) C; @9 d# k
B. to provide a lightweight user interface to a virtual machine without a Virtual Infrastructure (VI) Client) @+ L; v  d8 k- O% H  r0 ?
C. For quick access to a specific virtual machine from the Virtual Infrastructure(VI) Client9 H. h3 [9 e3 t; ~1 I
D. to go directly to the state of a specific virtual machine snapshot that can be resumed by the end user with a Virtual Infrastructure (VI) Client
, s5 t) A8 V; c, d$ {6 j' g2 m3 xAnswer: B
10. You have a dual-processor virtual machine (VM) that has affinity set so that the virtual CPUs are pinned to CPU 3 and 4 in VirtualCenter.The VM also has a reservation setting   resources for those two CPUs. Performance is poor in this VM.however performance for all other VMs on this host is acceptable
# u# H4 Y7 G. D8 jA. change the CPU affinity settings to ensure that the virtual CPUs are runningon two separate physical CPUs on the host
4 A7 d, B$ _+ `+ tB. Set CPU affinity on all other VMs prohibiting them using CPU 3 end 42 I: M# R, ?, O4 Y) D* b- P
C. change the CPU share allocation from ‘Normal’to‘High’
% U& \+ S' h/ jD. remove the reservations on the CPUs in order to allow the Vmkernel to switch the virtual CPUs between CPU 3 and 4 as needed/ z, w* j8 U0 e2 m3 Q8 y, U0 I+ u
Answer: A
11. An ESX Administrator is troubleshooting an ESX Server and needs to export diagnostic information.The EXM Server is not connecter to VirtualCenter.How can the information be gathered using the VI Client
7 j3 Z. W: t8 ]6 a1 o7 aA. Click,File,Export and Export Diagnostic Data, select a location and click OK.$ ]/ p* ]; }3 a, x* ~* B
B. Click the Administration Button,select System Logs, then click the Export Events button. Select the ESX Server and click OK9 e; @9 p/ T" E( R; m, ^4 N
C. From the Administration Drop-Down Menu,select Export Diagnostic Data, select a location and click OK3 \1 Z' g7 c5 ]3 \! Y
D. The VI Client can only be used to export diagnostic data from an ESX Server attached to VirtualCenter.- p/ h' o' b+ p9 T0 Q$ h# P; L
Answer: A
12. Click the Exhibit button
- n. x' Z0 G5 N* R; ?/ o. Y! s# \Which statement is true about the nework performance of the virtual machine(VM) shown in the exhibit?& _: ?  T* u. p9 h
A. The underlying physical NIC is configured for 100 Mbps/half-duplex.
/ ^" P, S/ S6 `& `5 S: R6 nB. The VM can send at the maximum of 10 Mbps.
8 n: ?, N: c, U6 Q4 KC. Virtual Switch autonegotiation setting need to be adjusted to improve performance.
0 ^; D5 w) h  w, HD. The VM can send traffic as fast as the underlying physical NIC.
+ o9 |0 y  G4 b' J- l+ g/ OAnswer: D
13. What necessary to connect a running virtual machine to a newly created vSwith VLAN inside an ESX Server?, j0 K) J* N0 `  k( m+ I/ p) J3 P, k% R
A. Power off the virtual machine. Connect it to the newly created VLAN,and power it back on again using the VI Client+ c( g7 W9 X8 Z) z3 i
B. install the proper network device inside the virtual machine9 X* u3 }. H+ ]" C/ [- {4 @3 U
C. install the appropriate VLAN tagging sodtware inside the virtual machine
0 Y" ]" J* p) b) C' }  |D. Connect to the newly created VLAN using the VI Client
( r$ n/ R# ~; x" m* q% |Answer: D
14. Which three storage solutions are supported for the placement of a VMFS filesystem during the installation of the ESX Server?(Choose Three)1 p) U/ W) ?+ e" M
A. ATA9 p# I/ X( }7 F# r6 ]# ?
B. SAN
" u# C- V1 t9 I4 D# o9 vC. SCSIRAID% v: t) r4 A/ B- ~7 D
D. SCSI1 W& {7 e- D; b( F) X3 q1 S7 N) b
E. ATARAID1 O; a: d( Z. Y$ |
Answer B C D
15. Click the Exhibit button.- p8 @/ O# i0 v) x
Assuming this is the only virtual machine , and the only resource pool,what is the maximum amount of memory that could be assigned to the virtual machine that is part of the finance Resource Pool?3 X* k- W4 j: s3 R. [0 b
A. 163840MB9 m8 J9 \' S% W) i1 @; T  |
B. 3009MB
. T6 Y( ~  a0 ZC. 160831MB0 r: u) `! g) b7 m$ p
D. 57MB
) N# X% j. O* W7 ^( H. KAnswer: A
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表