群号:6490324 ,验证:下沙大学生网。
用手机发布本地信息严禁群发,各种宣传贴请发表在下沙信息版块有问必答,欢迎提问 提升会员等级,助你宣传
新会员必读 大学生的论坛下沙新生必读下沙币获得方法及使用
查看: 2589|回复: 1

爆笑:十大损招气死你的室友

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-3-25 11:00:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
10) Collect potatoes. Paint faces on them and give them names. Name one after your roommate. Separate your roommate’s potato from the others. Wait a few days, and then bake your roommate’s potato and eat it. Explain to your roommate, "He just didn’t belong."  a; b4 z$ m; o. v( `
  收集一堆土豆、给它们分别画上脸、取名字。然后把那个以你室友命名的和其他土豆分开。几天后把它烤来吃了,跟你的室友解释说:“它就是跟大家合不来嘛……”2 f/ W; n3 [& Y) H: L+ A
  9) Move everything to one side of the room. Ask your roommate if he knows how much an elephant weighs, and look at the floor on the empty side of the room with concern.% }& z& y% q0 `9 b7 a
  把房间里所有东西都移到墙边,一边很认真地盯着地板看,一边问你室友:你觉得一头大象能有多重呢?6 M: X/ A. K! t9 Y
  8) Draw a tiny black line on your nose. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, "The hair, it’s growing. Growing!"3 {+ T! f0 C  m- C( i
  在你的鼻子上画一条细线,每天加粗一点,然后对着你的室友喊:“看!它在生长!在生长!”
+ _9 b9 ]( G4 W7 }! k0 h  7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you’re doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon...."
1 J4 G" S, I5 G4 Q  买一些刀回来,每天晚上磨,边磨边看着你的室友小声嘟哝:“快了、就快了……”" Z/ r/ X: n  t# |2 B
  6) Collect hundreds of pens andpile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil./ T0 `, m5 V- J* ]
  买一大堆笔回来,在房间的一边排列好。然后只把其中一支放在房间的另一边,对着它大笑。; _: e" c$ c  G! }% x
  5) Tell your roommate, "I’ve got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can’t remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks." V4 b0 A' ~8 a0 G6 v
  对你室友说:“我有个重要的消息要告诉你!”然后装晕倒。接着等你醒过来的时候就跟他说你忘记是什么消息了。等一会,又说“哦!我记起来了!”然后继续装晕倒。这样持续玩上个几星期。8 ?! @! @9 x2 Q* V
  4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
* f2 O; ?% k3 d  趁你室友外出的时候,把你的鞋子沾在天花板上,等他回来的一瞬间坐在地板上,摸着头大叫痛。/ l9 F! M; s5 J5 C0 }( U! z! ^% R
  3) Make a sandwich. Don’t eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich!?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.考试大-全国最大教育类网站(www.Examda。com): U2 |; I' o" l) G$ D
  做个三明治,不要吃、把它丢在地板上。然后就无视那块三明治、直到你室友受不了把它给扔了。这时候你就可以大声喊饿,问:“我那该死的三明治哪儿去了!?”
) b+ ]* [7 ?, E- T! E$ U4 V  2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You’re back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn’t you be going somewhere?"% W' d5 H' u5 I3 U; N4 j- G
  每次你室友回来的时候都大声欢呼:“哇!你回来啦!!”然后围着他跳舞跳上五分钟,接着就一直看表,问他:“你是不是该出去一趟啊?”  
; T6 o( O4 _0 H6 l& r: T' Y7 D; Y  1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
3 v4 E! O% O* f5 T, |  跟你的米酥(一种零食)讲话,然后突然!表现出你被冒犯的样子,把装米酥的碗摔在地上、并一脚踹上去。跟你的室友说你不会打扫,并解释:“我就是要看他们被折磨的样子!”

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-1-20 11:08:19 | 显示全部楼层
很不错的啊,可恩学科英语师资力量很雄厚,并且拥有全球2000位顶尖外籍顾问,非常的幽默。他们不仅仅是好的英语老师,也是非常好的心理专家。他们知道怎样去激发人的积极性。从而让更多的学员学到最正宗最好的英语知识!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表