MCSE介绍+70-218考题

[复制链接]
头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-2-26 16:24:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
7 g$ x* @3 W4 D
  y  E3 o2 {# C' d1 j& Y
MCSE----
MCSE微软认证系统工程师证书是行业中承认范围最广的一项高级技术证书。获得MCSE证书,证明自己具备使用高级的Microsoft Windows平台和killtest 70-218试题都是考试原题的完美组合,覆盖率96%以上,答案由多位专业资深讲师原版破解得出,正确率100%,只要您使用本站的题库参加 Managing a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Environment 考试,我们保证您一次轻松通过考试;
70-218部分考题DMEO
1.You are the administrator of some of your company's file servers. Peter is hired as an intern in the human resources (HR) department. Peter needs access to some HR files. He also needs to be able to read the file named Handbook.doc, but he must not be able to make changes to it. Handbook.doc exists in a folder named HRResources. Peter needs to have Read and Modify permissions for the other files in the HRResources folder. Peter is a member of the Domain Users group and the HR group. The permissions on the HRResources folder are shown in the following table.
% p* b  Q' m4 B3 h7 @4 s, }/ r9 IA.Set the hidden and system attributes on Handbook.doc.  j% t4 ^' B3 ^6 W9 l0 S, ]4 H
B.Disable permissions inheritance on Handbook.doc.- F/ H- [: u1 p: \6 q' ]: Y; @
C.Assign Peter the Allow - Read permission for Handbook.doc.
$ r4 q: y' U/ R/ B1 sD.Assign Peter the Deny - Write NTFS permission for Handbook.doc.8 V* U" H" ~) {' K# W1 A
Correct & }5 v# I3 o& f% G, A2 _: f* ]
2.You are the desktop administrator for your company. Each of the company's desktop computers has been upgraded from Windows NT Workstation 4.0 to Windows 2000 Professional. The hard disk on each computer has one NTFS partition. One of the desktop computers has an application that stores its large data files on drive C. Recently the user of this computer has been running out of disk space on drive C. However, the computer's hard disk still contains unallocated space. You need to increase available disk space on drive C on this computer. What should you do?' d% _, \9 m; p9 n4 D
A.Create a partition by using unallocated space, and configure this partition as a mount point on drive C.
" _: \2 N' ~' E# r6 v5 jB.Create a stripe set that includes unallocated space and drive C.
4 G, J' j8 }. T. b& }2 Q; z' LC.Upgrade the hard disk from a basic disk to a dynamic disk.
+ W) f! i, T7 I4 E& CD.Extend drive C by using unallocated space.% [  z6 R& O$ E- Z
Correct:A 8 C1 w. s0 Y, c
3.You are a network administrator for your company. The company has 10 branch offices and has plans to add at least 25 more branch offices during the next 12 months. The network is configured as shown in the exhibit. (Click the Exhibit button.) Each branch office has only one server. These servers are multifunction servers that are domain controllers and application-based Terminal servers. The users of the remote client computers connect to these servers by using Terminal Services over the Internet so that they can access a financial application. You need to ensure that remote users can log on to the Terminal servers and not to any other domain controllers at the main office. You must also ensure that remote users cannot log on to any other domain controller that is not an application-based Terminal server. When new application-based Terminal servers are added to the domain, you want the servers to automatically configure settings to meet these requirements. You create a new group named Terminal-Server-Users, and you make the user accounts of all the users who need access to these application-based Terminal servers members of this group. What should you do next?! q# H8 x7 a" ~$ l$ d1 [5 s+ F0 g
A.Create a new Group Policy object (GPO) and link it to the domain level. Configure this GPO by assigning the Terminal-Server-Users group the Log on locally right.; T% Y% e: a: n; y/ j  _3 T) u7 I
B.Create a new Group Policy object (GPO) and link it to the Domain Controllers organizational unit (OU). Configure this GPO by assigning the Terminal-Server-Users group the Log on locally right." \( i1 ~" `, I
C.Create a new OU and move all Terminal servers into this organizational unit (OU). Create a Group Policy object (GPO) and link it to this new OU. Configure this GPO by assigning the Terminal-Server-Users group the Log on locally right.8 ?8 N5 ~5 t( }6 I
D.Modify the local security policy on all of the application-based Terminal servers by assigning the Terminal-Server-Users group the Log on locally right.8 O5 ~7 o0 [/ f- n
E.Modify the Domain Controller security policy on one of the application-based Terminal servers by assigning the Terminal-Server-Users group the Log on locally right.$ {4 I6 E# C2 I
Correct:C & ~; K* o0 H' ^4 G( _4 b
4.You are the network administrator for your company. The network contains a Windows 2000 Server computer named ServerA, which runs Internet Information Services (IIS). The network also contains a DNS server. The default Web site is the only Web site on ServerA. Company employees access the default Web site by using the URL http://servera. The manager of the marketing department asks you to create a new Web site. The new Web site will be used to publish information about marketing projects. The manager wants all company employees to be able to access the new Web site by using a URL. You create a new Web site named Marketing on ServerA, and you use the default settings. However, when you try to start the new Web site, you receive the following error message: "The service could not be started because it is not correctly configured." You verify that the default Web site is functioning correctly. You need to start the Marketing Web site and ensure that company employees can access the Marketing Web site by using a URL. You also need to ensure that the default Web site continues to function correctly. What should you do?
1 \- M+ L: J; u: F6 L+ tA.On ServerA, stop and restart the World Wide Web Publishing service. Then, start the Marketing Web site and the default Web site. Instruct company employees to access the Marketing Web site by using the URL http://marketing.
4 S1 j! b* s$ J. v+ FB.On ServerA, add an additional IP address to ServerA's TCP/IP configuration. Configure the Marketing Web site to use only the new IP address. Instruct company employees to access the Marketing Web site by using the URL http://marketing.
1 y2 Z" l% M0 G/ nC.On ServerA, configure the Marketing Web site to use a host header named Marketing. On the company's DNS server, create a CNAME (canonical name) record for a host named Marketing that points to ServerA's IP address. Instruct company employees to access the Marketing Web site by using the URL http://marketing.+ f1 |& ~% g: I
D.On ServerA, configure the Marketing Web site to use port 81. On the company's DNS server, create a CNAME (canonical name) record for a host named Marketing that points to ServerA's IP address. Instruct company employees to access the Marketing Web site by using the URL http://marketing.  `8 Z$ z8 j! j$ t5 Q' _
Correct:C 7 K  E9 W) v' r! \/ L1 I; N
5.You are the administrator of a Windows 2000 file server named ServerA. ServerA is a member server in a Windows 2000 domain. You create a folder named H:\EmployeeHandbook on a volume that is formatted as NTFS. You share the folder as EmployeeHandbook$. You want users of Windows 2000 Professional computers to be able to search the network for the share by name. You want the users to be able to find the share without needing to know the name of the server. What should you do?6 _$ S1 D0 L5 z" |2 c
A.Run the net share EmployeeHandbook$ command on a domain controller.
2 S6 y; Q! ?8 G6 Z" r0 CB.Publish the share in Active Directory by using Active Directory Users and Computers.
1 `8 O, ~" x8 q" c6 |C.Run the dcpromo command on ServerA.
9 ^" I+ p( w& B4 f- T+ K( aD.Create a virtual directory for the folder with an alias of EmployeeHandbook.% G. P3 ]. O; Q1 N" z+ A" w( [& G
Correct:B
5 V! h) I: m4 r$ r9 _: F5 c6.You are the administrator of a Windows 2000 file and Web server named ServerA. ServerA is a member of a Windows 2000 domain. A folder on ServerA named I:\Data\Accounting_vacation_requests is shared as AcctVac with default NTFS and share permissions. Users in the domain local group named AcctGrp save vacation requests as Microsoft Word documents to AcctVac by using a mapped drive. You want other users in the domain to be able to view the vacation requests by using the URL http://ServerA/Vacation. What should you do?
$ G- m/ Z' E3 c0 s/ y# O7 r4 L6 jA.Rename the folder to I:\Data\Vacation. Modify NTFS permissions for the folder to assign the Everyone group the Allow - Read permission and to assign the AcctGrp group the Allow - Full Control permission.
& \( [1 _  C1 EB.Create a new share named Vacation for the folder. Modify NTFS permissions for the folder to assign the Everyone group the Allow - Read permission and to assign the AcctGrp group the Allow - Full Control permission.
" o  v( T. N9 l8 ~$ n$ M$ S% j( I2 w2 }C.Configure the folder as a virtual directory with the alias of Vacation. Assign the Read and the Directory browsing access permissions for the virtual directory.9 W/ Z) Y4 c0 Z4 ^
D.Create a new Web site named Vacation on ServerA. Create a virtual directory with the default settings in the new Web site.
- t* }  L. S3 k  W2 ICorrect:C 4 d: b6 j/ @) N) d- s
7.You are the administrator of a Windows 2000 file server named ServerA. ServerA is a member of a Windows 2000 domain. A folder on ServerA named I:\Data\LimitedPublic is shared as LimPub. NTFS and share permissions are configured as shown in the following table.
' n& ?: m7 Y8 ?$ O. kA.Configure share permissions to assign the Everyone group the Allow - Change permission. Configure NTFS permissions for the folder to assign the Everyone group the Allow - Write permission and to assign the Creator Owner group the Allow - Full Control permission.
5 b8 X# t& E! J- V: tB.Configure share permissions to assign the Everyone group the Allow - Change permission. Configure NTFS permissions for the folder to assign the Everyone group the Allow - Create Files/Write Data permission and to assign the Creator Owner group the Allow - Full Control permission.
1 H6 o) h. T3 e: pC.Configure share permissions to assign the Everyone group the Allow - Full Control permission. Configure NTFS folder permissions for the folder to assign the Everyone group the Allow - Create Files/Write Data permission and to assign the Creator Owner group the Allow - Full Control permission.
8 R4 G. q: x" a" z2 @D.Configure share permissions to assign the Everyone group the Allow - Full Control permission. Configure NTFS folder permissions for the folder to assign the Everyone group the Deny - Read permission and to assign the Creator Owner group the Allow - Full Control permission.
% o9 z* @$ x/ l& ~Correct:C
; ^% j# ]) S9 g& V2 p' X7 [: j8.You are the administrator of your company's Windows 2000 file servers. There are 200 users in the company. A file server named ServerA functions as a file and print server. ServerA has a single partition that stores home folders and other shared user data. You configure quotas for all users' home folders. After you configure quotas on ServerA, users report that they are being prevented from creating new files in their home folders even though their home folders do not exceed the quota limit. You need to enforce quota limits based only on home folder usage. You need to accomplish this task with the least amount of administrative effort. What should you do?. G4 Z  c; U, E+ k
A.Place all of the home folders on a single, separate partition and configure quotas on the new partition.
5 ^' W. i5 p9 n0 s" ]7 OB.Create a unique partition for each user's individual home folder and configure quotas on each partition.
! W+ d! g5 t- C" O1 z& I" {C.Assign the users the Allow - Take Ownership permission for their home folders and then instruct the users to take ownership of their home folders.
, p  `: c* g: h8 z! s9 JD.Create a quota entry for each individual user.& Z) n# Z, E" h: u: ]
E.Share each home folder separately.7 M' ^9 K4 q) o! i" Y3 `
Correct:A 6 e1 G7 E) z. |( H5 i4 y
9.You are a domain administrator for your company. The network consists of a single Windows 2000 domain. All client computers run Windows 2000 Professional. Each department has its own organizational unit (OU) structure. Each department has departmental administrators who are responsible for the administration of the OU structure. Top-level departmental Ous are created by the domain administrators, and the departmental administrators are delegated full control of these Ous. Child Ous are created by the departmental administrators as necessary. The departmental administrator for the finance department is out of the office. The manager of the finance department asks you to publish a shared folder named FinanceDocs on a server named ServerA to Active Directory so that users can easily find the folder. When you attempt to create the shared folder in the Finance OU, you receive the following error message.
7 ]3 _: N1 v: b! b, kA.Assign the Domain Admins group the Allow - Full Control share permission for FinanceDocs.
& V; R% z& p  eB.Assign the Domain Admins group the Allow - Read & Execute NTFS permission for FinanceDocs.
4 j% N4 N" ], a8 W* ^8 P7 vC.Assign the Domain Admins group the Allow - Create Child Objects permission for the Finance OU.
* ?% E+ {: S5 Q, P( PD.Assign the Domain Admins group the Allow - Modify Owner permission for the Finance OU and then take ownership.# f# u' u  Q( }, y2 M- v8 |6 b
Correct:C 1 d7 P  d5 g1 m4 z- h) Z# M+ ]
10.You are a system administrator for your company. The network contains a Windows 2000 Server computer named ServerA. You connect a new laser print device to ServerA on the LPT1 port. You configure a printer named Laser1 with the default permissions, and you share the printer as Laser1. Users in a branch office submit large print jobs to Laser1. These print jobs occasionally delay higher priority print jobs that are submitted by users in the main office. Maria is the manager of the users in the branch office. Maria controls which users in the branch office are allowed to print to Laser1. You find out that Maria is deleting the print jobs that are submitted by the users in the branch office to enable the higher priority print jobs to print faster. You want to ensure that Maria can control only user access to Laser1. What should you do?8 |( a4 j6 q/ b# O4 F$ P
A.Add Maria to the Print Operators group on ServerA.6 s: F7 ~; d4 j# ]1 j2 E% B2 i
B.Assign Maria the Manage Printers permission for Laser1." Z4 D2 W, v  v: k0 _8 H/ x
C.Ensure that the priority level of Laser1 is set to 99 on the Advanced tab of Laser1.  o5 O1 d  Z3 L+ M
D.Run the Delegation of Control wizard and assign Maria the Read permission for Laser1.' R1 H, e6 Y$ n
Correct:B 0 u" b, E; X2 R" m# z) `

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表