打印 上一主题 下一主题

最新考题:E20-670

[复制链接]
头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2009-3-7 10:28:55 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
6 U4 Z1 ^: ^, j
Legato Cert E20-670 考试题库由我们的资深IT认证讲师及产品专家精心打造,包括了当前最新的全套全真E20-670考试试题,全部附有正确答案。所有购买 killtest 认证考题的客户都将得到60天的免费升级服务,保证了对Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst考试题库的完整覆盖。 killtest 助你一次通过 Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst 认证考试,一次不过全额退款!
& R/ R) R+ Y6 h' W4 I5 j1 ?1 y" Jkilltest E20-670试题都是考试原题的完美组合,覆盖率96%以上,答案由多位专业资深讲师原版破解得出,正确率100%,只要您使用本站的题库参加 Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst 考试,我们保证您一次轻松通过考试;
+ l" ~% I5 g: Q3 P% ]1 c: w
E20-670 Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst
1.Which of the following is benefit of ESX Server 3i over ESX Server?   K6 q4 r' ?2 y! A  b7 G
A. Memory Over commitment! @2 f- R6 D1 H
B. lncreased Security and Reliability/ X( S8 d; I9 v8 \4 a6 J: Q6 k
C. Dynamic Resource Allocation) T* K* M$ ^! n4 O9 U
D. lmproved Fault lsolation  
1 S" X& R& ~# A3 D3 c" U4 o4 i; sAnswer: B
2. The incorrect application shaping setting can affect network performance of___.
6 C4 J! |7 r' m0 A7 iA. traffic only between virtuai on the same vSwith' d2 t7 L( u6 r% g! m8 F: k2 n# r
B. traffic only between virtuai on different vSwiths on the different ESX Servers
$ S, U# Z7 ~! K3 P0 G C. traffic only between virtuai on different vSwiths on the same ESX Servers
# ]& Z5 X/ \, ]7 G% j, _: C D. general network traffic.including non virtual machine traffic
/ B  d1 J. Q2 D# I8 @0 s! m' u Answer: D/ K* h/ f: m" E7 R- ]4 W

2 \0 d. ?" ?, Z6 T& Q  `) g+ m 3. Which parameters are required when creating an NFS-based datastore in ESX Server?* z. Z3 \4 R2 C  ?! Q
A. NFS server CHAP.NFS shared folder name.datasrore name
0 _* [. A+ s# E* @B. NFS server LUN UUID.NFS shared folder name. datasrore name
9 G( Z: ^; }* E1 TC. NFS server hostname. NFS shared folder name. datasrore name( X! a$ @: L7 `% A/ A4 r1 N
D. NFS server woeld wide Node Name.NFS shared folder name. datasrore name
: g( _9 W9 w3 r2 K9 ?1 |% RAnswer: C
4. You have decided to install VirtualCenter on an existing Windows Server running an application that is accessed through standard HTTP and HTTPS 9 U! c/ p5 Z8 _/ n" S: W; m: O6 r
Connections.ports 80 and 443.What will you need to do in order to successfully deploy VirtualCenter?
; ~0 M6 \) t- `2 w- @6 ^A. You must move the application to another server but keep IIS installed and running on ports 80 and 443 for use with SDK clients.
' m8 w- U  q+ E, z% ~) \B. You must change the VirtualCenter Web Service port to 905 if SDK clients will be used.
' d  N( j; {* J2 I0 r/ i1 VC. You must specify alternate VirtualCenter Web Service port during installation and manually specify the alternate ports when connecting with the     Virtual infrastructure Cliient
& p# N& N9 k& sD. No additional action is required
+ e0 V6 ^, |- [- \) E, `, jAnswer: C
5. Which of the following can be configured or modified form the Resource Allocation tab of aDRS Cluster?(Choose Two.)
! H2 \7 l% V  vA. Memory reservation for child resource pools9 x. X5 H, \" w9 u8 _. h1 `4 e
B. CPU reservation for any virtual machine in the cluster
5 B# s4 q2 e. R8 F4 K" q' OC. Fixed or Expandable Reservation Type for any virtual machine in cluster
. I! i# Q5 V9 E9 _( n  |D. CPU reservation for child resource pools
; O/ h6 I0 H+ a: O1 `Answer: BC
6. A virtual machine (VM) residing in a resource pool is exhibiting poor performance.and appears hung, The resource pool in which it residees is limited to500 MHz of CPU The clus pool resides has a total of 6000 MHz. with 1000 MHz available.* V& B5 s3 v7 s
Which step can be used to increase the performance of the VM?) A/ q- D+ k: S. A7 R! P
A. Increase the CPU Limit on the VM% P1 z( h( C& o: k
B. Increase the CPU Reservations on the resource pool
! f7 [+ `% h. {$ c" `1 h2 I. N" |C. Increase the CPU Limit on the resource pool
& D& g/ G9 B; q) ?$ ^- oD. Increase the CPU Reservations on the VM6 j( g2 g1 h0 d  Y( [" Q1 s
Answer: C
7. What are the three available virtual switch connection types?(Choose three.)$ A, s# F3 s4 w* e" [1 ^
A. Vmkernel) V( d+ C  M# v
B. Virtual machine
; r6 }+ {1 ~6 ~8 z6 s1 ^C. Service console
! P2 R  Q; t' R) a% `& QD. Internal only
0 |6 A0 c3 P; O5 {5 f, O4 L& }' DE. Vswif02 z9 I( [1 V4 W/ W4 x
Answer: ABC
8. What is the maximum virtual disk size on VMF 3 volume?
& n& K/ S& c% o; U. x' t4 ?0 p% C/ QA. 1TB
, N; A1 ]5 k0 J3 cB. 512GB$ h2 r& S- ]6 t$ h
C. 3.6TB
+ X) j/ d) z- \! ]D. 2TB$ I+ U$ y9 ?4 u. g# q! g% _0 T
Answer: D
9.For what reason would an ESX Server administrator send an end user a remote console URL?  @0 d) Y+ q, q! W
A. Because remote console URLs are used to delegate administrative tasks performed on the EXM service console
5 o: z6 u8 E9 c' V6 {% BB. to provide a lightweight user interface to a virtual machine without a Virtual Infrastructure (VI) Client# @% p+ S  E* Y6 ^1 B6 T/ B
C. For quick access to a specific virtual machine from the Virtual Infrastructure(VI) Client
* G& k. U8 r3 OD. to go directly to the state of a specific virtual machine snapshot that can be resumed by the end user with a Virtual Infrastructure (VI) Client
# Z: S+ v  I7 k, U1 lAnswer: B
10. You have a dual-processor virtual machine (VM) that has affinity set so that the virtual CPUs are pinned to CPU 3 and 4 in VirtualCenter.The VM also has a reservation setting   resources for those two CPUs. Performance is poor in this VM.however performance for all other VMs on this host is acceptable; N. \! V6 n+ y1 d; [
A. change the CPU affinity settings to ensure that the virtual CPUs are runningon two separate physical CPUs on the host
% K" b& W: x' U2 y4 ~+ w6 IB. Set CPU affinity on all other VMs prohibiting them using CPU 3 end 4
8 ~. `5 s* @, B9 N0 d6 mC. change the CPU share allocation from ‘Normal’to‘High’
' F& C8 U% `6 jD. remove the reservations on the CPUs in order to allow the Vmkernel to switch the virtual CPUs between CPU 3 and 4 as needed
- r, H- S1 G8 ^) k% e/ HAnswer: A
11. An ESX Administrator is troubleshooting an ESX Server and needs to export diagnostic information.The EXM Server is not connecter to VirtualCenter.How can the information be gathered using the VI Client% ]. [% F4 |( s; x
A. Click,File,Export and Export Diagnostic Data, select a location and click OK.: V% \+ q# D: _, H  O! L
B. Click the Administration Button,select System Logs, then click the Export Events button. Select the ESX Server and click OK* ~4 j% N+ v; d' H
C. From the Administration Drop-Down Menu,select Export Diagnostic Data, select a location and click OK
- K7 b; R, Y9 i7 N" PD. The VI Client can only be used to export diagnostic data from an ESX Server attached to VirtualCenter.
/ Z3 A1 g% c. H+ V7 x3 R, i4 pAnswer: A
12. Click the Exhibit button% N0 B' ~3 i% M
Which statement is true about the nework performance of the virtual machine(VM) shown in the exhibit?
, U7 r0 ~1 L$ T! Y' bA. The underlying physical NIC is configured for 100 Mbps/half-duplex./ U0 X0 t# @, a: Q2 G
B. The VM can send at the maximum of 10 Mbps.
, ?: b- S3 g5 t) i% uC. Virtual Switch autonegotiation setting need to be adjusted to improve performance.7 _3 t, w# m( W
D. The VM can send traffic as fast as the underlying physical NIC.- X3 \, l0 f8 Q0 D+ p
13. What necessary to connect a running virtual machine to a newly created vSwith VLAN inside an ESX Server?6 G) n/ Q) n/ D! F, g+ U( l
A. Power off the virtual machine. Connect it to the newly created VLAN,and power it back on again using the VI Client
. e9 C: \8 u- W3 m( [B. install the proper network device inside the virtual machine
  z- M' l, _# w; ^$ S; DC. install the appropriate VLAN tagging sodtware inside the virtual machine, F4 `, g) r7 F9 p) `" D8 A/ |
D. Connect to the newly created VLAN using the VI Client% h0 B5 l7 I+ ]" f: a
14. Which three storage solutions are supported for the placement of a VMFS filesystem during the installation of the ESX Server?(Choose Three)  Q9 \- p8 \* l) Q9 H) m$ _: A
A. ATA
# u( c; Q) |, m" F. XB. SAN
1 `9 H) {; ^' e# ^7 t) \" ~C. SCSIRAID
2 b- i" K& p# {2 i$ OD. SCSI  z& R/ o+ a4 m' t
E. ATARAID% P# a; W" |/ v0 b
Answer B C D
15. Click the Exhibit button.
" }7 s8 ?# n; ~8 \% {3 B; i9 y" aAssuming this is the only virtual machine , and the only resource pool,what is the maximum amount of memory that could be assigned to the virtual machine that is part of the finance Resource Pool?/ ?; d! o3 U2 ~+ _
A. 163840MB
& _- o  l* A" e0 AB. 3009MB/ j# z" t! n2 \6 y
C. 160831MB
' X8 Q! Y1 n, a/ a4 eD. 57MB
; p* T2 C2 Q  u+ u6 ?Answer: A
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表